Exchange console version for PC version?

Discus and support Exchange console version for PC version? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I bought a few things on my xbox, but it was stolen and I have no access to any of my games. I have the PC version of all my games, except for Dead By... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by AeronwenSmoak, Jul 15, 2023.

1. Exchange console version for PC version?

I bought a few things on my xbox, but it was stolen and I have no access to any of my games. I have the PC version of all my games, except for Dead By Daylight and the DLC I purchased. Is it possible to exchange it for a PC version? I know a refund isn't possible, I'd just like to have the PC version and my DLC, and remove the xbox version if possible. Again, my xbox was stolen and I don't have the funds to replace it. The xbox was a gift, so I don't have a receipt for it, and the thief was smart enough to steal my notebook with serials (ex was crazy but knew where I kept important stuff) so I can't really report it stolen either.

:)

AeronwenSmoak, Jul 15, 2023
  2. Smwutches Win User

The only way would be to refund it and then purchase it on PC. If it's no longer eligible for a refund, then all you can do is just purchase it on PC.
  3. AeronwenSmoak Win User

That's absolutely ridiculous. There's literally no reason for that, other than being a cash grab.
  4. Njal the Blue Win User

Help digital liecense transfer..

No, you'd have to buy the PC version, there is no way to exchange.
  5. FearedNightmare Win User

Halo 5 Guardians physical copy issue

Hello

The pictures required are just to verify that you indeed bought the Limited Collectors Edition and not the console which also comes with a digital version of the game. It was known that the LCE would come with a digital version of the game and the exchange
    for a disc version was offered by Microsoft because a lot of people wanted that. Shipping+handling is payed for by Microsoft for the disc exchange. You did not need to exchange it but it was out of free will and therefor I doubt that a compensation will be
    given.
  6. Farscape247 Win User

Ashen for Xbox played on PC

it is not the xbox version on the pc via windows store, it is the pc version via the windows/xbox app on pc, same as epic etc.

any games on pc are pc versions not xbox console versions.
Thema:

1. Exchange console version for PC version? - Similar Threads - Exchange console version

2. I tried to redeem my Microsoft points in exchange for Minecoins, but I have not got my...

in XBoX on Windows
    I tried to redeem my Microsoft points in exchange for Minecoins, but I have not got my...: As the title says I tried to redeem my Microsoft rewards in exchange for Minecoins, but the Minecoins haven't appeared in the marketplace, nor have they appeared in my order history....
  3. I have sent my controller back for a repair/exchange under warranty but had no update?

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have sent my controller back for a repair/exchange under warranty but had no update?: I sent my controller via UPS with the label I was provided under warranty from microsoft, I have checked the progress of the controller and on UPS it says it was delivered on the 5th, but I have...
  4. Can an xbox 3 month live card be exchanged or changed for a gift card?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can an xbox 3 month live card be exchanged or changed for a gift card?: My mom went to Walgreens to get me a gift card but bought the wrong one she bought a xbox gold live 3 months gift card and i want to exchanged it but dont know how...
  5. Is there any way to exchange a gift?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is there any way to exchange a gift?: I've tried contacting support directly, but every time I do I end up getting stuck in a constant loading state. Basically, I was gifted Skyrim: Anniversary Edition off of the Xbox app by a...
  6. Xbox exchange centre in Mumbai

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox exchange centre in Mumbai: Can someone provide me with the xbox exchange centre number and address in Mumbai. Online help is of no use. c2c4cab8-fa08-4d0a-b230-6dfa28f3788e
  7. Hello, I want to exchange it, but it fails, what should I do? Can someone help me?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hello, I want to exchange it, but it fails, what should I do? Can someone help me?: [img] I spent a lot of time on this exchange. 4483a905-8dca-43ca-bb6c-ad66f0e19222
  8. About game data exchange

in XBoX Accessibility
    About game data exchange: I hope this message finds you well. I am writing to request your assistance with a matter related to my Xbox profile data transfer. Here is a brief overview of my situation: I have two...
  9. Replacement elite controller also defective and I can't return or exchange it

in XBoX on Consoles
    Replacement elite controller also defective and I can't return or exchange it: The Elite 2 controller I bought 2 ish years ago had the right bumper stop working. I discovered that was a fairly common issue and I went to file a warranty claim, alas it had expired. I was given...
  10. Microsoft Support Does Not Work! How can I contact support to exchange faulty Xbox controller?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft Support Does Not Work! How can I contact support to exchange faulty Xbox controller?: I have tried several devices / browsers for two weeks. Every time there is an error at Microsoft end or ‘I’m having technical difficulties’ or some other fail. Live chat does not work, call back...