Ex-Epic Game developer claim have made a game similar to SW with Bungie

Discus and support Ex-Epic Game developer claim have made a game similar to SW with Bungie in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Their yet no new news or update on Solitary Warfare. Game development is put on hold several months to come by ,but we hear that Matt Booty will... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Batsticken, Feb 16, 2020.

1. Batsticken
    Batsticken Guest

Their yet no new news or update on Solitary Warfare. Game development is put on hold several months to come by

,but we hear that Matt Booty will reveals like teaser trailer in sometimes in spring/summer 2020. So solitary is still in works,but didn't this game wasn't first developing by two major studio in Microsoft gaming division? Well seem back in 360 era. Small
    staff made from Epic Games & Bungie have been secretly collaboration working on their own game behind Microsoft,Bungie and Epic Games their back,well surprise them with a game been their have work on back in 2009. But sadly fate of Bungie & Epic Games cause
    that game never seen day of sun again,due to studios and publishers departed each other years later. But one staff from Epic Games staff told several news game journalist about this massive game have been work with with team from Bungie back in late 2000s
    and he or she told story

"It was 2008 holiday party,believe Bill gates will here (I think?). Many people was here and even studios games like bungie staff will here and congratulations us about gears 2 of the year and how they enjoyed playing the game.
    Their well 5 bungie developers staff (here was 4 of us) we all us left party and ahead out cafe cross down Microsoft office. We started talking about our studios,favorite movies and plany other stuffs,we stared bond a little,then someone suggest we should
    make a game and laught bit that idea but we all look each each other and then i say "yeah let do it,Bungie & Epic coming together!". Next year it was 2009 and we been working secretly working our little game project,we been pitched many ideas ehat type
    game we want like Real Time Strategic,Action/Adventure-Platformer,RPG type of game,and even funny part we consider a education puzzle game? But we alright instant we always gone back to shooters (first person or third person?),group of 12 developers (from
    Bungie & Epic Games along with People Can Fly) all decided on first person shooter game.".-Ex Epic Game Employee

So Epic Games & Bungie who made games like separately in past like Halo,Gears of War and Unreal. But first time going made a game together,since after trying come up what genre what to made and how they made two best Xbox executives shooters (Halo & Gears)
    at the time. They knew what type of game they going for them and alright made up name and planning ahead in development progress but 2009-2011 was difficulty time and timely couldn't worst than ever think

"For several months we have secretly we

meet up and try to come up conpect of story,tone what we going for and general gameplay (different from Bungie Halo),we did stared working like homes and free time at works. We did came up with a name for that game "StromMarine" (influence from Universal
    Soldier,The Forever War,Aliens,Gallipoli,Starship Troopers and Enemy Mine and inspired by Doom,Marathon,Serious Sam,Red Faction,Half-Life,Quake 4,Republic Commando,Vengeance of the Blood Angels, Doom Troopers and Ranger X) is a amazing combine old school shooters
    and HD era of gaming,is well being describe as

"Quake meet Call of Duty Meet Super Contra ". We did a lots of ideas forward we made and story didn't complete come to together. We all serectly present our work to Microsoft,Bungie and Epic. But by late 2009,Bungie left Microsoft. That okay we still have
    PCF & Epic. But they departed and left gears rights to Microsoft,People Can Fly went indie in 2011. So many years both studios (Bungie & Epic Games) are still making games? But living off of two biggest games free to play ( Fortnite and Destiny 2).".-Ex Epic
    Games Employee

Since last year,gaming news & forums gamers bit talking about 343 and TC collaboration on this original game,stared give a possible to some ex developers stared maybe revival who project? With getting help forming new staff of team and new studio?

"After hear about Solitary Warfare. That get me thinking that game me and few of Epic Games old buds we works with Bungie this guys. StromMarine consider revival? Either crowdfunding or presents game to publishers? Either way should how? Could love bringing
    back SM in development.".-Ex Epic Game Staff

This Stormmarine? Whatever this game was at time,years laters their no words about it at time but until now. With talks about Solitary Warfare is been talks in gaming news and forums. StromMarine maybe finally seem light of day and have been in dark for
    more than DNF? What StormMarine come out after or Before Solitary Warfare. Who know this point? Going say if StormMarine came out it be smash hit on Xbox 360 and didn't very must about it?

:)

Batsticken, Feb 16, 2020
  2. T3chnlgydude Win User

Mmmmm

Interesting

Wonder if it will ever be released? Seems like it's been going on for a while
  3. julosjc Win User

that's a shame, but I guess nothing is really guaranteed till it's actually out in the hands of the public
  4. NaZoooom Win User

Thats interesting and a shame that game never saw the light of day. Great reading about this and I can imagine a Bungie/Epic collaboration would have given us something special.
  5. mozmoz2009 Win User

It is something to keep an eye on sounds grest
  6. D4vid 360 Win User

Very interesting, but do we actually have some other in our hands?
Thema:

1. Ex-Epic Game developer claim have made a game similar to SW with Bungie - Similar Threads - Epic Game developer

2. Xbox controller no longer working with epic games launcher.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox controller no longer working with epic games launcher.: For a long time I have used an Xbox controller to play GTA V through the Epic Games launcher. I have done this by adding it as a non-steam game. A couple days ago it stopped working and now the...
  3. Epic games Account problem help please

in XBoX on Windows
    Epic games Account problem help please: Hi my name is Bryson Wiggins I have made an Xbox account a while ago then I played Fortnite on it and it made a Fortnite account so one day I went on Fortnite and it said it was unlinked I don’t...
  4. Does your epic game account username and xbox username have to match

in XBoX on Consoles
    Does your epic game account username and xbox username have to match: Does my epic game account have to match my xbox username? Trying to upload vbucks and each voucher hasn't gone on yet says its already been redeemed 99f44d60-ebf5-4b0b-ba31-7bf18fc76b5b
  5. i want to link a xbox account but using a different email to what my epic game is can i do...

in XBoX on Consoles
    i want to link a xbox account but using a different email to what my epic game is can i do...: i want to link a xbox account but using a different email to what my epic game is can i do that? e8ce0939-2d4f-4fb2-8053-513825fb040a
  6. Epic games and xbox

in XBoX on Windows
    Epic games and xbox: I tried linking my Xbox account to my epic games account only to find out that it was already previously linked. I was able to log in twice using my xbox account and could see that the email...
  7. Why won’t it let me connect my Xbox to epic game account keeps saying it’s already...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why won’t it let me connect my Xbox to epic game account keeps saying it’s already...: Keeps saying my Xbox network account is already connected to another epic game account and idk how or what account that is like to get my account fixed right so I can play games...
  8. How can I get into my epic games info through Xbox

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How can I get into my epic games info through Xbox: I cant manage to get into my epic games account but I can get into the xbox account just fine I don't have the Authinicator for the epic games account but do have it for the xbox account because...
  9. Im trying to connect my epic games account and play fortnite with the progress on my xbox...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Im trying to connect my epic games account and play fortnite with the progress on my xbox...: I have both playstation and xbox accounts connected to one email and i want to play with my xbox's progress, for some reason when i try to login to epic games with my xbox account it says it sent...
  10. If I made a epic games account with xbox, how do I login to the epic account made with it...

in XBoX Accessibility
    If I made a epic games account with xbox, how do I login to the epic account made with it...: I have been using epic games to play fortnite for a while. When I first played fortnite in 2019, it was through my xbox and my epic account was linked to it. I don't know the account's email...