Evolve is the greatest thing since sliced bread.

Discus and support Evolve is the greatest thing since sliced bread. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; titanfall was the 1st alpha on console. in Feb, destiny was 2nd on PS4 in april IIRC, this will be the 3rd alpha on console Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Windows10XboxOne, Oct 30, 2014.

1. Evolve is the greatest thing since sliced bread.

titanfall was the 1st alpha on console. in Feb, destiny was 2nd on PS4 in april IIRC, this will be the 3rd alpha on console

Upinya Slayin, Oct 31, 2014
  2. EnenDaveyBoy
    EnenDaveyBoy Guest
    Well the good points to be anyway are the netcode seems good although I have been kicked a few times and seen people be kicked, the balance seems good although not played every character.

But as a massive evolve fan, I am worried about content, what else will there be? if its just what it is I would happily pay £20 for it and play it every now and again with friends, but no idea what they could do to make me think there is replay value. I
    wasn't drawn in to keep playing.

Looking forward to the beta and hope I get a chance to see how its evolved. (but I am a bit worried)(and yes I will be passing my views onto 2K)

EnenDaveyBoy, Oct 31, 2014
  3. x DogMeat x
    x DogMeat x Guest
    One really great feature I'm enjoying is between matches when they show the map screen where we can see the match play out. Fun to watch the dots chase each other. Then, I'm easily amused.

x DogMeat x, Oct 31, 2014
  4. EnenDaveyBoy
    EnenDaveyBoy Guest

Totally agree the heat map is very clever and interesting.

EnenDaveyBoy, Oct 31, 2018
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: