Evil Dead beta is now live on the East Coast.

Discus and support Evil Dead beta is now live on the East Coast. in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; No one else is saying anything about this so I thought a post would do this justice at least. 8.84 GB download. My internet is crap so it’ll be about... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Regna85, Apr 22, 2022.

1. /u/Regna85
    /u/Regna85 Guest

No one else is saying anything about this so I thought a post would do this justice at least. 8.84 GB download. My internet is crap so it’ll be about 2-3 hours until I get to play. Anyone enjoying this game? I know I’m looking forward to it.

submitted by /u/Regna85
    [link] [comments]

/u/Regna85, Apr 22, 2022
  2. Darkborn Dragon Win User

Reach Servers Down

Either their servers are based in the East-Coast area or an Ancient Evil is wreaking havoc...
  3. BurnThe0bedient Win User

Beta on the East Coast (U.S.)

Me to. I am also East Coast. No Beta Code yet.
  4. CamaroGuy96 Win User

What Time Will GTA Online Be Released?

[quote user="RedEye Expr3ss"]

The east coast is 14 hours behind where I live, I think it will be 5 hours from now

[/quote]

It's 11pm here on the east coast. So that's 8 hours to the 7am launch time, not 5.
  5. Mister Gwyther Win User

MTU Setting FAIL!

To be fair, I don't think we're "hating" on the East Coast, but there is a Service Alert right now that does affect the East Coast. Please keep an eye on this to see when we have resolved the issue. Thanks!
    support.xbox.com/xbox-live-status
  6. RedEye Expr3ss Win User

What Time Will GTA Online Be Released?

The east coast is 14 hours behind where I live, I think it will be 5 hours from now
Thema:

1. Evil Dead beta is now live on the East Coast. - Similar Threads - Evil Dead beta

2. My Evil Dead: The Game is asking me to rebuy it.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Evil Dead: The Game is asking me to rebuy it.: I bought the Evil Dead game when it came out but it's been unplayable because it's saying I don't own it. That and I have to rebuy it again. I'm not sure how to fix this. If I can't, I would like...
  3. Evil dead beta not working? Xbox live issues?

in XboX Insiders
    Evil dead beta not working? Xbox live issues?: It's supposed to start at 10:00 a.m. Pacific Time 1:00 p.m. Eastern. But when I go to lunch the game it says I need to be signed into Xbox live. submitted by /u/livenetwork [link] [comments]
  4. Evil Dead question for Deadites…

in XboX Insiders
    Evil Dead question for Deadites…: I missed the first beta test but all in on this one this weekend. Anyone know if there is a way to start the download of the game now or do I just have to wait till tomorrow? submitted by...
  5. Evil Dead: The Game BETA which option to choose for signup

in XboX Insiders
    Evil Dead: The Game BETA which option to choose for signup: Hi all, I signed up for the first BETA and I noticed there will be a new one in around 2 days. When i check the Insiders app, it gives me 2 option, both are called in the same way "Evil Dead: The...
  6. Evil Dead: The Game – 2nd Closed Beta begins April 22nd!

in XboX Insiders
    Evil Dead: The Game – 2nd Closed Beta begins April 22nd!: [IMG] submitted by /u/XIPBot [link] [comments]
  7. Evil Dead Beta no inverted option ?

in XboX Insiders
    Evil Dead Beta no inverted option ?: I wanna beta test out this game out but there is no way to make the game inverted drives me nuts I’m surprised this was over looked ?! submitted by /u/JStorm1985 [link] [comments]
  8. Evil Dead: The Game – Closed Beta begins March 25th!

in XboX Insiders
    Evil Dead: The Game – Closed Beta begins March 25th!: [IMG] submitted by /u/XIPBot [link] [comments]
  9. Dead by Daylight Resident Evil DLC Not Showing Up

in XBoX on Windows
    Dead by Daylight Resident Evil DLC Not Showing Up: My Dead by Daylight keeps saying a patch is required and I don't see the resident evil dlc in the store either. Is it out yet for xbox gamepass? Usually the updates come out the same times as...
  10. Evil dead games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Evil dead games: Is it possible to make the evil dead games backwards compatable f5e1522d-c14d-438d-a98b-413fcec34af6