Evidence of Service Agreement Violations

Discus and support Evidence of Service Agreement Violations in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; How can I request evidence supporting my communication ban? I have never used derogatory comments and I do not share my account with any other users.... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by PleasingSky4, Oct 11, 2017.

1. PleasingSky4
    PleasingSky4 Guest

How can I request evidence supporting my communication ban? I have never used derogatory comments and I do not share my account with any other users. My favorite part of the Xbox live service is the ability to talk and connect with friends since I live so
    far from home now. I need a specific instance so I can confirm if I was hacked or abused by another player who claimed to have 47 different accounts and would report me on all of them if I did not comply with his demands. He also claimed to have access to
    my personal IP address and may have been able to remotely log into my account without me knowing.

:)

PleasingSky4, Oct 11, 2017
  2. How long do you get banned for service agreement violations

how long do you get banned for, for violation of service agreement

CR7FootballStar, Oct 11, 2017
  3. I got a email from xbox look in the message please

Notice of Xbox Live enforcement action

[DO NOT REPLY to this email address. It is not monitored.]

This message is to notify you that your Xbox Live account has been subject to enforcement action due to a violation of the Microsoft Services Agreement.

This notification has been sent to your Xbox Live account and the email address associated with your Microsoft Account. For additional information please visit enforcement.xbox.com.

This violation was brought to the attention of the Xbox Live Policy & Enforcement Team through complaints filed by other Xbox Live players or in the course of our operation of the service. After reviewing any complaints and other available evidence, the
    Xbox Live Policy & Enforcement Team determined that a violation of the Microsoft Services Agreement occurred and enacted the appropriate enforcement.

By visiting enforcement.xbox.com, you can:

• View your enforcement history
    • Learn why violations of the Microsoft Services Agreement harm the Xbox Live service and community
    • Learn how to Stay Safe on xbox live and avoid future violations
    • Learn how your enforcement affects your account on Xbox 360, Xbox One, and Xbox on Windows
    Note: Customer Support is not able to modify or provide any further details about your enforcement. Additionally, the duration of your enforcement and impacted Xbox Live features are subject to change without prior notice by the Xbox Live Policy &
    Enforcement Team if we discover additional evidence of violations. For the most up-to-date information about this action, log in to enforcement.xbox.com with your Microsoft Account and view your enforcement
    history

OneCheesyGoon, Oct 11, 2017
  4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

The only way to contact the enforcement team is by submitting a case review at http://enforcement.xbox.com but they will not give specific information.

Smwutches, Oct 11, 2017
  5. PleasingSky4
    PleasingSky4 Guest
    I did submit a case review amd I was rold they are very thorough and can take up to a week even. But, in as little as 3 hours it was denied immediately and I want to know if there is a term I am using that is considered derogatory. For instance, I did not
    know this but I have an item in the game Rocket League called "black flamethrower boost". I messaged the item to players multiple times in an effort to trade it only to be informed that they do not tolerate that kind of language. I think we can all agree this
    must be a glitch or something because it is not a homophobic slur-just an item!

6. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest
    If you do believe your account was compromised, you would want to contact support and have them start an unauthorized access investigation. 1-800-4my-xbox if you're in the US/Canada or
    Contact Us | Xbox Support

Here's the thing also, a player cannot log into your account without your login details. Just your IP address would not have allowed him to login. At most he would just issue a ddos attack which would have kicked you offline. If someone took the time to
    get your login details and sign into your account, they would have changed your login information so you could no longer sign in. It sounds more like the guy was trying to scare you, but he didn't actually do anything.

Smwutches, Oct 11, 2017
  7. PleasingSky4
    PleasingSky4 Guest
    Yes it was most likely black mail that he could not actually carry through, you're right. My main concern is that the word "flamethrower"boost triggered my violation of using homophobic slurs. I did not even shorten the word to flamer boost so I am confused.
    Plus, a 7 day suspension greatly effects the service I faithfully pay every year.

8. PleasingSky4
    PleasingSky4 Guest

I recieved all new xbox accessories like a mic and new controller on my birthday 10/8. I was crushed to find out that without any warning or evidence that I was not able to use my full Xbox live service. I also received a new 12 month description. Is it
    possible to get it refunded because I dont feel like I have been treated as a valued consumer. Not by you, of course, you're helpful.

9. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest
    You would have to contact whatever retailer the items were purchased from for refunds. Microsoft won't refund any subscription time because of enforcement actions.

Smwutches, Oct 11, 2017
  10. PleasingSky4
    PleasingSky4 Guest
    Even if it is found out that the enforcement was not warranted? I don't mean to come off as a jerk but everyone deserves to know why they are banned so they can learn from it.

11. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest
    If you already submitted a case review and the enforcement team upheld their decision, there is nothing else that can be done regarding that. Regular support does not handle suspensions so they wouldn't have any information regarding the suspension so they
    can't tell if it's warranted or not.

Smwutches, Oct 11, 2017
  12. PleasingSky4
    PleasingSky4 Guest
    Thanks for the speedy info. I understand now that you are not affiliated with the enforcement detail. I chatted with multiple agents and they rhought this would be the best avenue to proceed with. Can you direct me to someone in enforcemant detail because
    all I have received is a no reply Email address?

13. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

The only way to contact the enforcement team is by submitting a case review. As you've already done that and they upheld their decision, all you can do is wait out the suspension.

Smwutches, Oct 11, 2017
  14. PleasingSky4
    PleasingSky4 Guest
    Ok, but how do I know they truly reviewed my case if there is no specific language cited as inappropriate. Anytime someone is accused of a crime they are provided with evidence and the charge and are innocent until proven guilty. I realize this is not a
    judicial system but I am adoment in the fact that I did not violate the agreement. I love Xbox and I always tell my PS4 friends it is worth paying for the subscription because of the support you get.

15. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest
    The enforcement team investigates each complaint they receive before issuing a suspension. It's very rare that they issue one by mistake. They investigate it a second time when you submit a case review. If they uphold a review, then that means they have
    investigated the complaint against you twice and still determined you had done something to violate the code of conduct. Per the terms you agreed to when you signed up, they are under no obligations to give specific information regarding suspensions.

Smwutches, Oct 11, 2017
Thema:

1. Evidence of Service Agreement Violations - Similar Threads - Evidence Service Agreement

2. I am Constantly getting error messages when trying to do something on Xbox Service

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I am Constantly getting error messages when trying to do something on Xbox Service: Wether it's about trying to remove old feeds or changing information. it simply won't work as i constantly get web errors or other stuff shoved into my face. Please fix your services or do...
  3. I cannot contact Xbox Customer Service

in XBoX on Consoles
    I cannot contact Xbox Customer Service: Ive tried the virtual agent many times trying to conact somebody to assist with a damaged xbox controller. The callback feature hasnt worked once in the last week ive tried and there is no live...
  4. Do xbox global codes work everywhere including regions that dont have live service and if...

in XBoX on Windows
    Do xbox global codes work everywhere including regions that dont have live service and if...: I just want to know because i don't want to get an invalid code e6a13e8f-4425-4700-a48e-cec3cc37798a
  5. How can I install this "Xbox Live Services" app/component?

in XBoX on Windows
    How can I install this "Xbox Live Services" app/component?: On my PC I recently deleted the "Xbox Live Services" app, (not to be confused with the MAIN Xbox App or Game Bar or Gaming Services component) because I did not know what it was for and from then...
  6. Customer service non existent

in XBoX on Consoles
    Customer service non existent: It's impossible to get through to anyone to speak about my Xbox headset that's in warranty and has broken after less than two months use, I've tried going through all of the automated channels and...
  7. Everytime I click on Microsoft Rewards on my Xbox, it shows an error Service Unavailable.

in XBoX on Windows
    Everytime I click on Microsoft Rewards on my Xbox, it shows an error Service Unavailable.: I live in Slovakia. Can someone help? Thanks. 096dfaae-7f27-41ff-a9a4-a74994d82fec
  8. Unlawful suspension with whole evidence

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unlawful suspension with whole evidence: i've been unlawful suspension without looking at all the evidence, because before I said the word **** I know what's being harassed Non-Stop and reporting them did nothing I want a second chance...
  9. for some reason im not giving enough evidence to recover my email so is there any way to...

in XBoX Accessibility
    for some reason im not giving enough evidence to recover my email so is there any way to...: i cant remember the last time i sent an email so cant use that for evidence to recover my email, someone tried to get into my email by using the wrong password so now im blocked and cant recover...
  10. I have evidence of a group getting together and attempting to have me mass reported in...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I have evidence of a group getting together and attempting to have me mass reported in...: I have evidence of a group getting together and attempting to have me mass reported in effort to have my Xbox account terminated. Trying to figure out what steps I should take....