Everytime I try to renew my subscription it tells me to try again and gives me an error message

Discus and support Everytime I try to renew my subscription it tells me to try again and gives me an error message in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I can't buy my game pass renewal it gives me an error message and tells me to try again 12cd280f-c100-4d37-8899-f8152c787892 Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by miLFord Hudson, Jun 13, 2023.

1. Everytime I try to renew my subscription it tells me to try again and gives me an error message

I can't buy my game pass renewal it gives me an error message and tells me to try again

:)

miLFord Hudson, Jun 13, 2023
  2. miLFord Hudson Win User

Everytime I try to renew my subscription it tells me to try again and gives me an error message

The exact error message says

"Give it another try

Something went wrong

DCAT-ResourceNOTFound

635e8mqk3Abth6hBBbFU8o.302

2023/06/13-00;40;47
  3. OpticRJames Win User

Hi there. My name is Ron, I'm an independent advisor. I will be more than happy to help you.

Please log in to your account at this link first, https://account.microsoft.com/services/.

Kindly check if you have any past-due subscriptions there or any current active subscriptions.

If not, please try to remove and re-add the card from your payment options. You can remove the payment method by doing the steps below.

Press the Xbox button to open the guide.

Select Profile & System> Settings > Account > Payment & billing.

Select Payment options.

In the box that contains your current payment option, select the box that contains the trash can icon to Remove your payment method.

You can add it again by doing the steps below.

Press the Xbox button to open the guide.

Select Profile & System> Settings > Account > Payment & billing.

Select Payment options.

Select Add a new payment method.

Choose a payment option, and then follow the instructions to add or update your payment option.

Try purchasing the subscription again and see if it works fine.

If it's still not working, please try purchasing the subscription using your computer on a web browser and see if it works.
  4. Ymit Osmandjuk Win User

I have the same problem..... šŸ˜”šŸ˜”
  5. Sodangidni Win User

Everytime I try to sign in to Minecraft it tells me to try again

Hello, Replays_icy. I'm Arturo, a community user like you, and I'll be glad to provide assistance with this today.

However, I find it appropriate to ask if you could share more details about your inquiry.
    For example, do you play on an Xbox, PC, or mobile phone? What potential solutions have you tried to fix this issue? Do you have a similar problem when attempting to use your account in other games? Do you have the same outcome after attempting to use a different Microsoft account, etc.?

The more information you provide about your concern, the better I can assist.
    Feel free to share screenshots if needed; just make sure to hide personal information.

Thanks for taking the time to share more details.

Regards,

Arturo.
  6. WindGodsxbox Win User

Fallout 4 pre-order bonus

I have my code but it gives me an error when I try to enter the code it displays this message "something went wrong" and it tells me to try again later. any solutions?
Thema:

1. Everytime I try to renew my subscription it tells me to try again and gives me an error message - Similar Threads - Everytime try renew

2. How can I link my Bethesda.net Account to my Xbox email? Everytime I try, I get an error....

in XBoX Accessibility
    How can I link my Bethesda.net Account to my Xbox email? Everytime I try, I get an error....: How can I link my Bethesda.net Account to my Xbox email? Everytime I try, I get an error. "Failed to link, contact support." Blah blah blah. Please help! f1fa2460-00ef-46c3-a360-aa24377c382f
  3. i just bought a series s today, have downloaded one game and now everytime i try and play...

in XBoX on Consoles
    i just bought a series s today, have downloaded one game and now everytime i try and play...: i just bought a series s today, have downloaded one game and now everytime i try and play said game, i get a message saying that my xbox is overheating and it turns off. this is ridiculous...
  4. Why does my xbox series x shut down everytime I try to play the matrix demo .

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my xbox series x shut down everytime I try to play the matrix demo .: Why..... is the question ... what is real how do you define real...(that's where is shuts off haha) Everytime i try to play the matrix demo my console shuts down there's a green screen for a split...
  5. Steamworld Build crashes everytime I try to load a save.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Steamworld Build crashes everytime I try to load a save.: Hello, I'm having trouble with Steamworld Build on Xbox Series X. I can't load my save. If I press continue it starts the loading screen then crashes to desktop. Likewise if I use the load...
  6. Everytime I try to change the accent color of my series x it takes ages to load and after...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Everytime I try to change the accent color of my series x it takes ages to load and after...: Hi, everytime I try to go to the settings to change my accent color it would just load for ages and and eventually show up an error that says "We can't show color options right now" what can I do...
  7. Getting a white screen everytime i tried signing in

in XBoX Accessibility
    Getting a white screen everytime i tried signing in: Okay so, every time i tried signing in to my account it just shows a white screen. I tried every method that everyone says it works and for some odd reason it doesnt work for me. For example I...
  8. Trying to connect my ubisoft plus acct to my xbox but everytime I hit it error code 404...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Trying to connect my ubisoft plus acct to my xbox but everytime I hit it error code 404...: Trying to connect my ubisoft plus acct to my xbox but everytime I hit it error code 404 pops up. Now I am paying for the subscription but my xbox won't let me access it. What do I do...
  9. Everytime I try to change my crossplay from Blaikes to allow its saying try again there is...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Everytime I try to change my crossplay from Blaikes to allow its saying try again there is...: Everytime I try to change my crossplay from Blaikes to allow its saying try again there is a temporary issue and when I try again I keep getting the same thing 74cb5379-aa93-469e-9ef1-8b4d81dd6596
  10. Hi all, I keep getting ā€œsomething went wrongā€ message everytime I try accessing the game...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hi all, I keep getting ā€œsomething went wrongā€ message everytime I try accessing the game...: Hi all, I keep getting ā€œsomething went wrongā€ message everytime I try accessing the game store. Tried a soft reset and a factory reset, but still get the same message. Any suggestions for an easy...