Everytime i open a xbox game, it keeps asking me to log into my account

Discus and support Everytime i open a xbox game, it keeps asking me to log into my account in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; This has been happening for a while now, but I've grown tired of it. Basically, every time I open, in my case, it is Halo Infinite and MCC, I haven't... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Sebastião_Ferreira, Dec 16, 2023.

1. Everytime i open a xbox game, it keeps asking me to log into my account

This has been happening for a while now, but I've grown tired of it. Basically, every time I open, in my case, it is Halo Infinite and MCC, I haven't opened another game to see if this still happens, it asks me to log in every time, but Xbox Live doesn't ask for my credentials, it only asks you to sign-in and then show the "Let's go" button because he already knows my account. I've inserted screenshots of both of the options Xbox Live gives me.

I've also seen a post of someone having the same issue as me, and the reply was the following:

Press the Windows Button then type Services.
    Right-click over the Services App from the list of results.
    Then select Run as Administrator
    Scroll to the bottom and find the following services:
    IP Helper
    Xbox Live Auth Manager,
    Xbox Live Game Save,
    Xbox Live Networking Service,
    Gaming Services.
    Do this with each of the services listed above.
    Right-click over the service and select Properties.
    Find the Startup type section and make sure it’s set to Automatic.
    If the service isn’t started, click Start to start the services.

I've tried this several times, but the problem still persists.

Everytime i open a xbox game, it keeps asking me to log into my account [​IMG]

Everytime i open a xbox game, it keeps asking me to log into my account [​IMG]

Link to the post mentioned

:)

Sebastião_Ferreira, Dec 16, 2023
  2. ThatOddFerret1 Win User

I cant link my steam account to my xbox account since it is linked to an old lost account

I am logged into my current account on the game and able to play but everytime I launch the game it asks me to link my account to steam and then says something went wrong.
  3. 905a0d3e-1912-4cce-9 Win User

where is my xbox/ minecraft account

No I am sure this was my account but now everytime I open up anything xbox related It just asks me to create a new xbox gamertag. I've talked to support for getting it back but they keep saying they can't verify that I own the account because the Hacker had changed some info so that's why my xbox account is gone. I need answers I've taken every little peice of info I can into getting my account back. I don't understand why being logged into my xbox account on my xbox and getting my Microsoft account isn't enough info to validate that it's mine I keep getting the same answer
  4. SammyVS Win User

games unplayable as keeps asking me to log into account when opening games

I'm Samy an independent advisor and I'll be helping you :D

How are you?

Press the Windows Button then type Services.

Right-click over the Services App from the list of results.

Then select Run as Administrator

Scroll to the bottom and find the following services:

IP Helper

Xbox Live Auth Manager,

Xbox Live Game Save,

Xbox Live Networking Service,

Gaming Services.

Do this with each of the services listed above.

Right-click over the service and select Properties.

Find the Startup type section and make sure it’s set to Automatic.

If the service isn’t started, click Start to start the services.

Click Apply and OK to save changes.

Then try the game again
  5. slaggot Win User

Doesn't work on pc

Having the same prob played for over an hour it said a different profile logged in and that was it CTD. Now everytime i open it it logs into my xbox account and CTD. Contacting support is a joke
  6. ISPGUY2001 Win User

Xbox LIVE Terms of Use on my wife's and Son's account will not let them log in

I have. When I log into my wifes account or my son'sacclount it ask's me for my email address and password. I enter in the correct information and it keeps bringing me back to entering in the password screen. I know it's not a password issue because I can
Thema:

Everytime i open a xbox game, it keeps asking me to log into my account

1. Everytime i open a xbox game, it keeps asking me to log into my account - Similar Threads - Everytime open game

2. How can I link my Bethesda.net Account to my Xbox email? Everytime I try, I get an error....

in XBoX Accessibility
    How can I link my Bethesda.net Account to my Xbox email? Everytime I try, I get an error....: How can I link my Bethesda.net Account to my Xbox email? Everytime I try, I get an error. "Failed to link, contact support." Blah blah blah. Please help! f1fa2460-00ef-46c3-a360-aa24377c382f
  3. Everytime I make a group post on xbox I get kicked from my party, is there any fix I have...

in XBoX on Windows
    Everytime I make a group post on xbox I get kicked from my party, is there any fix I have...: I have done everything to fix this issue and nothing worked. 3f6b7f95-808f-457d-874b-f19d5a0093ac
  4. i just bought a series s today, have downloaded one game and now everytime i try and play...

in XBoX on Consoles
    i just bought a series s today, have downloaded one game and now everytime i try and play...: i just bought a series s today, have downloaded one game and now everytime i try and play said game, i get a message saying that my xbox is overheating and it turns off. this is ridiculous...
  5. Everytime I click on Microsoft Rewards on my Xbox, it shows an error Service Unavailable.

in XBoX on Windows
    Everytime I click on Microsoft Rewards on my Xbox, it shows an error Service Unavailable.: I live in Slovakia. Can someone help? Thanks. 096dfaae-7f27-41ff-a9a4-a74994d82fec
  6. Hello Everytime I want to play GTA 5 it will not download

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hello Everytime I want to play GTA 5 it will not download: Will not work as other stuck on 64 percent Also it keeps saying installation stopped Device Xbox 1S d0f60099-23f8-453d-81a2-810cc67502a0
  7. NASCAR Heat 5 Crashing everytime I open game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    NASCAR Heat 5 Crashing everytime I open game: A few months ago I bought the NASCAR Heat 5 2022 DLC update for the XBOX One, and ever since then when I try to play the 2020 version of the game, which I have over 20 dollars of DLC in, the game...
  8. Why does my pc crash everytime I open The Crew 2?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does my pc crash everytime I open The Crew 2?: Every time I launch my game The Crew 2 My PC crashes. My drivers are updated, and my PC has an Intel Core i7-8700 CPU, 16 GB of ram, and Nvidia GeForce GTX 1070. I believe it isn't game and is the...
  9. Xbox App says it recognized a game everytime I open it.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox App says it recognized a game everytime I open it.: Windows 10, with Steam, Epic Games, GOG, EA, Battlenet, Ubisoft, and the Xbox App installed, with various games. I've uninstalled all my games to try and see what game it recognizes to no avail....
  10. Minecraft bedrock for android wants me to log in everytime i open it

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft bedrock for android wants me to log in everytime i open it: Just like what the title says, whenever i open my minecraft on my android smartphone, the game always ask me to log-in to my microsoft account which is kinda annoying. Is there anyway to resolve...