Everytime I click on a player or my squad on career mode Fifa 14 my Xbox One reboots to the ...

Discus and support Everytime I click on a player or my squad on career mode Fifa 14 my Xbox One reboots to the ... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Everytime I click on a player or my squad my xbox one reboots? Any solutions? I have tried the arena player one and the network settings one but they... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Blast Magic, Jan 26, 2014.

1. Blast Magic
    Blast Magic Guest

Everytime I click on a player or my squad on career mode Fifa 14 my Xbox One reboots to the ...

Everytime I click on a player or my squad my xbox one reboots? Any solutions? I have tried the arena player one and the network settings one but they both don't seem to work.

:)

Blast Magic, Jan 26, 2014
  2. joshAnthony
    joshAnthony Guest
    FIFA career mode freezing???

Okay guys, I don't know if it's just my xbox or anything but when i was playing my FIFA 13 career mode I was just entering my 3rd season with my team and was almost finished pre-season but tragically everytime it simulated to the next date August 21 it froze. I turned off my xbox for a while and still no luck it happened again. Can anyone tell me what's wrong here, I heard that when your starting career mode and choose the option update latest squad the career mode would freeze later on. I happened to choose update latest squad list but I just want to get everyone else's input on the matter.

joshAnthony, Jan 26, 2014
  3. My FIFA 14 just quits automatically and wont let me progress in career and Ultimate Team

When I play seasons on FIFA 14 everything works well just like it should but if I go to career or ultimate team it will quit out and go to my home screen everytime upon completion of the game...any suggestions?

CHOCOLTETITAN69, Jan 26, 2014
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: