Everytime I check my Id@xbox game to submit it reads "ready to apply"

Discus and support Everytime I check my Id@xbox game to submit it reads "ready to apply" in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Submitting first finished game to id@xbox. The application is filled out 100%, my accound is signed into corectly and all prerequisites to apply... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by AllUserNamesTake, Dec 27, 2023.

1. Everytime I check my Id@xbox game to submit it reads "ready to apply"

Submitting first finished game to id@xbox.

The application is filled out 100%, my accound is signed into corectly and all prerequisites to apply filled out and confirmed in account. I go to press submit game and IT WORKS! Yay! but then when I check on it a day later it says "You're ready to apply."

What am I doing wrong here?

Have I just resubmitted every time and Xbox has my game application 4 times? Please help

:)

AllUserNamesTake, Dec 27, 2023
  2. Nathan Roberts (SN) Win User

Hey there, AllUserNamesTake

Welcome to the Microsoft Community.

Have you tried reaching out to id@xbox.com and seeing if they can help with this?

They would be the best people to contact as you are having issues submitting your game idea to them. Please let me know if they were unreachable.

Hope this helps,

Nathan
  3. Captain Foxglove Win User

How do I get my bundle game back?

My suggestion would be to check the "Ready to Install" tab in your game library, if its not there then id suggest getting in contact with xbox customer support here: Xbox
    Support Page
  4. MINICOMMANDO Win User

Accidental Game Purchase Refund

But still can be applied... Xbox support chat seems to work in my favour almost everytime.
  5. N7 Gh0stz Win User

Mystery Update Prepares Xbox One For The Future?

Electro everytime i seem to read a reply from you it seems to be negative. this update just gets the console ready for a another update a update we will find out about soon
  6. AssertiveGrub90 Win User

Find ALL owned games??

This page here shows you how you can look at your purchase history but this may not show games that were free. I don't think there is
    a list other than the ready to install section unfortunately.
Thema:

1. Everytime I check my Id@xbox game to submit it reads "ready to apply" - Similar Threads - Everytime check Id@xbox

2. How can I link my Bethesda.net Account to my Xbox email? Everytime I try, I get an error....

in XBoX Accessibility
    How can I link my Bethesda.net Account to my Xbox email? Everytime I try, I get an error....: How can I link my Bethesda.net Account to my Xbox email? Everytime I try, I get an error. "Failed to link, contact support." Blah blah blah. Please help! f1fa2460-00ef-46c3-a360-aa24377c382f
  3. Everytime I make a group post on xbox I get kicked from my party, is there any fix I have...

in XBoX on Windows
    Everytime I make a group post on xbox I get kicked from my party, is there any fix I have...: I have done everything to fix this issue and nothing worked. 3f6b7f95-808f-457d-874b-f19d5a0093ac
  4. i just bought a series s today, have downloaded one game and now everytime i try and play...

in XBoX on Consoles
    i just bought a series s today, have downloaded one game and now everytime i try and play...: i just bought a series s today, have downloaded one game and now everytime i try and play said game, i get a message saying that my xbox is overheating and it turns off. this is ridiculous...
  5. Everytime I click on Microsoft Rewards on my Xbox, it shows an error Service Unavailable.

in XBoX on Windows
    Everytime I click on Microsoft Rewards on my Xbox, it shows an error Service Unavailable.: I live in Slovakia. Can someone help? Thanks. 096dfaae-7f27-41ff-a9a4-a74994d82fec
  6. Hello Everytime I want to play GTA 5 it will not download

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hello Everytime I want to play GTA 5 it will not download: Will not work as other stuck on 64 percent Also it keeps saying installation stopped Device Xbox 1S d0f60099-23f8-453d-81a2-810cc67502a0
  7. Why does my xbox series x shut down everytime I try to play the matrix demo .

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my xbox series x shut down everytime I try to play the matrix demo .: Why..... is the question ... what is real how do you define real...(that's where is shuts off haha) Everytime i try to play the matrix demo my console shuts down there's a green screen for a split...
  8. Having to do a reset everytime I turn on Xbox s or stuck in sign in loop with code

in XBoX on Consoles
    Having to do a reset everytime I turn on Xbox s or stuck in sign in loop with code: Having to do a reset everytime I turn on Xbox s or stuck in sign in loop with code. I have had the Xbox for 4 days, each night after I finish playing - I turn off console. When I turn it on the...
  9. Xbox Restarts Everytime

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Restarts Everytime: One day I turned on my Xbox One and it restarted. It kept doing this so I switched the HDMI cable but it still kept happening so I switched the power cable. Unfortunately it still kept restarting...
  10. Why do I have to reset my Xbox everytime I use it??

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why do I have to reset my Xbox everytime I use it??: Starting about 3 months ago, every time I turn on my series X, there is audio (I can hear the controller navigating the home screen), but there is no video until I perform a reset of the Xbox, at...