Everytime I buy something and try and download it the download bar stays at zero and does...

Discus and support Everytime I buy something and try and download it the download bar stays at zero and does... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; [img] I need much help problem is in the subject 9dfb0d87-b628-4b71-85f3-9cf0a819f290 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by SavageDeoxys, May 1, 2022.

1. SavageDeoxys
    SavageDeoxys Guest

Everytime I buy something and try and download it the download bar stays at zero and does...

Everytime I buy something and try and download it the download bar stays at zero and does... [​IMG]
    I need much help problem is in the subject

:)

SavageDeoxys, May 1, 2022
  2. Francia J. Win User

Everytime I buy something and try and download it the download bar stays at zero and does not go up

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there despite the issue that you're experiencing. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

Kindly perform an extended powercycle and reset your network hardware by following the steps below:

1. Unplug the power cable from the back of the router, modem, or gateway for 5 minutes. If you have a router and a modem, unplug the power cable from both devices.

2. Press and hold the Xbox button on your console for 10 seconds or until it turns off then wait for 2 minutes before turning it on again.

3. After 5 minutes, plug the modem or gateway in first, and wait for all the lights to return to their normal state.

4. If you are using a router, plug in the router and wait for all the lights to return to their normal state.
  3. BarrelBurrito01 Win User

Downloading Minecraft

How long have you let minecraft download for? When it stops do you insantly resart the console or let it sit for a few minutes to see if it will start downloading again? I'm downloading something now and it stopped at 62% but after ten minuets it went
    up to 63%. When you resart the console does minecraft stay at 95%or do you have to resart the download from zero everytime? Have you tried deleting minecraft and redownloading it?
  4. Murtag172 Win User

Assassins creed Black Flag wont download

I tried that. It still stays at zero percent and for some reason my Live connection fails as well. It might just by my internet but I waited a whole hour and the download bar did not move
  5. BruceWayne00 Win User

Getting error 80153410 when downloading CASE ZERO

None of the support article helped BUT I found a workaround.

For people who are having issues with both Zero and West, find the game by searching the games through SEARCH Games. Then download the DEMO.

Then go back to FEATURED and click on either ZERO or WEST and click PURCHASE (Not Unlock).

You will still get the same 1 GIG download bar but it will immediately download and unlock the full game.
  6. DJMADMAV Win User

Downloading any content

I AM GETTING SICK OF MY CONSOLE RESETTING ITSELF EVERYTIME I TRY TO DOWNLOAD SOMETHING, MICROSOFT YOU HAVE ONE WEEK TO SORT IT OUT!!!
Thema:

1. Everytime I buy something and try and download it the download bar stays at zero and does... - Similar Threads - Everytime buy something

2. How can I link my Bethesda.net Account to my Xbox email? Everytime I try, I get an error....

in XBoX Accessibility
    How can I link my Bethesda.net Account to my Xbox email? Everytime I try, I get an error....: How can I link my Bethesda.net Account to my Xbox email? Everytime I try, I get an error. "Failed to link, contact support." Blah blah blah. Please help! f1fa2460-00ef-46c3-a360-aa24377c382f
  3. Everytime I make a group post on xbox I get kicked from my party, is there any fix I have...

in XBoX on Windows
    Everytime I make a group post on xbox I get kicked from my party, is there any fix I have...: I have done everything to fix this issue and nothing worked. 3f6b7f95-808f-457d-874b-f19d5a0093ac
  4. i just bought a series s today, have downloaded one game and now everytime i try and play...

in XBoX on Consoles
    i just bought a series s today, have downloaded one game and now everytime i try and play...: i just bought a series s today, have downloaded one game and now everytime i try and play said game, i get a message saying that my xbox is overheating and it turns off. this is ridiculous...
  5. Everytime I click on Microsoft Rewards on my Xbox, it shows an error Service Unavailable.

in XBoX on Windows
    Everytime I click on Microsoft Rewards on my Xbox, it shows an error Service Unavailable.: I live in Slovakia. Can someone help? Thanks. 096dfaae-7f27-41ff-a9a4-a74994d82fec
  6. Hello Everytime I want to play GTA 5 it will not download

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hello Everytime I want to play GTA 5 it will not download: Will not work as other stuck on 64 percent Also it keeps saying installation stopped Device Xbox 1S d0f60099-23f8-453d-81a2-810cc67502a0
  7. Why does my xbox series x shut down everytime I try to play the matrix demo .

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my xbox series x shut down everytime I try to play the matrix demo .: Why..... is the question ... what is real how do you define real...(that's where is shuts off haha) Everytime i try to play the matrix demo my console shuts down there's a green screen for a split...
  8. Having to do a reset everytime I turn on Xbox s or stuck in sign in loop with code

in XBoX on Consoles
    Having to do a reset everytime I turn on Xbox s or stuck in sign in loop with code: Having to do a reset everytime I turn on Xbox s or stuck in sign in loop with code. I have had the Xbox for 4 days, each night after I finish playing - I turn off console. When I turn it on the...
  9. Xbox Restarts Everytime

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Restarts Everytime: One day I turned on my Xbox One and it restarted. It kept doing this so I switched the HDMI cable but it still kept happening so I switched the power cable. Unfortunately it still kept restarting...
  10. Why does Everytime I go to buy the dragonborne addon for Skyrim Xbox 360 it says error...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does Everytime I go to buy the dragonborne addon for Skyrim Xbox 360 it says error...: I'm asking that question cuz that's happening to me 8dff1bd1-3902-494d-a391-09d0ba0ca34f