Everyone & their mother...

Discus and support Everyone & their mother... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I don't think anyone would find my constant frag grenade suicides entertaining. Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Unreal Warfare, Mar 11, 2014.

  1. Everyone & their mother...


    I don't think anyone would find my constant frag grenade suicides entertaining.
     
    Windows10XboxOne, Mar 11, 2014
    #31
  2. I would. Where can i sign up??
     
    Listed mia 510, Mar 11, 2014
    #32
  3. tohellnbak
    tohellnbak Guest
    I am the worst when it comes to aiming those things... in BC2 in a clan battle... shot an RPG dead at the guy... I hit a telephone / light pole... which fell down... hot a red tank of gas that blew up and I died...

    I cant throw anything threw a window... but Ill be damned of I dont hit a sign and make it fall right back at me..
     
    tohellnbak, Mar 11, 2014
    #33
  4. Everyone & their mother...

    I have miserable luck with Grenades. I always smack them against the nearest solid surface. Boom.
     
    Fatalshock8912, Mar 11, 2014
    #34
  5. ive been looking to start broadcasting. even do gaming events like gaming for good to help raise money
     
    The Deadman 1, Mar 11, 2014
    #35
  6. Same name on twitch if anyone is interested. Will probably be messing around a bit with it. Late night east coast gamer.
     
    LoneStoneWolf, Mar 11, 2014
    #36
  7. Drunk Texter
    Drunk Texter Guest
    ive never used twitch, why watch someone else play when i could be playing
     
    Drunk Texter, Mar 11, 2014
    #37
  8. Everyone & their mother...

    I'll be looking up LoneStoneWolf & sunbugsie for sure! Everyone & their mother... :D
     
    Galactic Geek, Mar 11, 2014
    #38
  9. RippenHarra
    RippenHarra Guest
    @drunk I have always thought that but today of was home sick and I WAS really sick and played a bit if 360 but really couldn't keep my concentration enough to play. Thought I would watch a friends Titanfall stream and have a chat via Smartglass. There are
    times when it's nice to just watch.
     
    RippenHarra, Mar 11, 2014
    #39
  10. iBakez
    iBakez Guest
    can you broadcast without kinect looking at you whilst playing?
     
    iBakez, Mar 11, 2014
    #40
  11. tohellnbak
    tohellnbak Guest
    people should use twitch as a means to see if they like the game... sure.. reviews and trailers are one thing... but watching an average gamer play it.. is a good indication if you would like the gameplay and the game itself
     
    tohellnbak, Mar 11, 2014
    #41
  12. sunbugsie
    sunbugsie Guest
    Yeah iBakez, you don't have to have the kinect on to stream. Totally optional. I think it can record your voice only if you want to though, if I'm not mistaken....
     
    sunbugsie, Oct 31, 2018
    #42
  13. sunbugsie Win User

    Everyone & their mother...

    Yeah iBakez, you don't have to have the kinect on to stream. Totally optional. I think it can record your voice only if you want to though, if I'm not mistaken....
  14. tohellnbak Win User

    Everyone & their mother...

    people should use twitch as a means to see if they like the game... sure.. reviews and trailers are one thing... but watching an average gamer play it.. is a good indication if you would like the gameplay and the game itself
  15. RippenHarra Win User

    Everyone & their mother...

    @drunk I have always thought that but today of was home sick and I WAS really sick and played a bit if 360 but really couldn't keep my concentration enough to play. Thought I would watch a friends Titanfall stream and have a chat via Smartglass. There are
    times when it's nice to just watch.
  16. The Deadman 1 Win User

    Everyone & their mother...

    ive been looking to start broadcasting. even do gaming events like gaming for good to help raise money
  17. tohellnbak Win User

    Everyone & their mother...

    If the camera adds 10 pounds them somehow I must have got the comes with 10 kinects package... but it is all good... next week I would have quit smoking for 2 years after smoking since I was 16.. my normal weight is about 210 (I'm 6-0) but I ballooned to
    almost 260-270 after 1 year.. gradually coming down again...

    @ Fatal.. I may be 42 but I act maybe mid 20s....why you ask?? why not I will answer
Thema:

Everyone & their mother...

Loading...
  1. Everyone & their mother... - Similar Threads - Everyone mother

  2. Disc to Digital is now live for everyone! (Omega tier user with no previous access)

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to Digital is now live for everyone! (Omega tier user with no previous access): Make sure you restart your Xbox don't just turn it on and off. submitted by /u/AstroZombie1 [link] [comments]
  3. Do everyone at xbox insider get access to disc to digital on 31 august?

    in XboX Insiders
    Do everyone at xbox insider get access to disc to digital on 31 august?: I want to buy onimusha and blood of the dawnwalker on xbox. But only if I can use disc to digital to also play it on pc immidiately. Hence the question, if I joined the program today, will I be...
  4. An official in-console marketplace for reselling games would be a huge win for everyone

    in XboX Insiders
    An official in-console marketplace for reselling games would be a huge win for everyone: With most modern games, the disc has basically become a Proof of Ownership rather than the actual game. You can install it digitally, but without the disc inserted, the console tells you that you...
  5. Cant hear 1 person on games but everyone else can

    in XboX Insiders
    Cant hear 1 person on games but everyone else can: Okay, so I live in the same house as said person, when joining an xbox party I can hear them which is cool, but if I try to speak with them through any game i cant hear him at all. No matter what...
  6. Movies and tv why stop selling makes no cents and not everyone can get streaming

    in XboX Insiders
    Movies and tv why stop selling makes no cents and not everyone can get streaming: I want to know why you would stop selling tv shows and movies makes no cents when not everyone can do streaming services ot kinda of a messed up thing to do to everyone when some people really...
  7. How do i protect my minecraft account and remove everyone that he is signed in

    in XBoX Accessibility
    How do i protect my minecraft account and remove everyone that he is signed in: Please help me im playing on a server in minecraft with friends and i was offline and me joined the game My friends showed me that i joined and I swore everyone a47023c8-19b7-4471-af21-e892d0fccd52
  8. Hey everyone, I’m stuck in a boot loop on my Xbox One S Insider and urgently need help....

    in XboX Insiders
    Hey everyone, I’m stuck in a boot loop on my Xbox One S Insider and urgently need help....: Hey everyone, I’m stuck in a boot loop on my Xbox One S Insider and urgently need help. Here are the details: Insider Ring: Omega Problematic build:...
  9. Friends list keeps showing everyone offline and refreshing

    in XboX Insiders
    Friends list keeps showing everyone offline and refreshing: Does anyone else have this issue I was guessing it’s a bug with maybe the inside program? submitted by /u/sirbond [link] [comments]
  10. Hi everyone! So... I live in Hungary and here we are in Europe but I still can't use the...

    in XBoX on Windows
    Hi everyone! So... I live in Hungary and here we are in Europe but I still can't use the...: Hi everyone! So... I live in Hungary and here we are in Europe but I still can't use the xbox microsoft reward so if anyone could help me? How i can use? d48c9919-6782-4f55-a207-2216b4aadc73