Everyone & their mother...

Discus and support Everyone & their mother... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Now that I went back and watched a few seconds... before I go on.. I MUST CLEAN! HA dam you Kinect.. making me do freaking housework Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Unreal Warfare, Mar 11, 2014.

  1. tohellnbak
    tohellnbak Guest

    Everyone & their mother...


    Now that I went back and watched a few seconds... before I go on.. I MUST CLEAN! HA dam you Kinect.. making me do freaking housework
     
    tohellnbak, Mar 11, 2014
    #16
  2. tohellnbak
    tohellnbak Guest
    & Thanks for the Sub Bugs..
     
    tohellnbak, Mar 11, 2014
    #17
  3. sunbugsie
    sunbugsie Guest
    I just turned on my archive option, is there a delete option in case anything PG13 rated happens unexpectedly? lol

    No problem, right back at ya.
     
    sunbugsie, Mar 11, 2014
    #18
  4. Everyone & their mother...

    I'm now feeling self conscious. Most of these kids broadcasting are sticks. I may not be morbidly Obese, but I'm no Washboard either.
     
    Fatalshock8912, Mar 11, 2014
    #19
  5. tohellnbak
    tohellnbak Guest
    Fatal... I am going to be 42 in a week.. I drink beer like people breathe... I am at the point where I just dont give a ...

    And yes Bugs... seems like if you bring it up to the player.. they have a drop down menu where one is to delete
     
    tohellnbak, Mar 11, 2014
    #20
  6. Are you really? My, my, I never would have guessed. Internet personas can be... enigmatic for lack of a better word.
     
    Fatalshock8912, Mar 11, 2014
    #21
  7. sunbugsie
    sunbugsie Guest
    The camera adds 10 pounds.
     
    sunbugsie, Mar 11, 2014
    #22
  8. Everyone & their mother...

    Oh well then I'm really in trouble.
     
    Fatalshock8912, Mar 11, 2014
    #23
  9. sunbugsie
    sunbugsie Guest
    Same, I find that I look better on Kinect with the lights dimmed. haha
     
    sunbugsie, Mar 11, 2014
    #24
  10. RippenHarra
    RippenHarra Guest
    I have an Upload speed of 0.85mb/s. I doubt i will be streaming anything. I'll just continue to use a capture card and make videos the old fashioned way.
     
    RippenHarra, Mar 11, 2014
    #25
  11. Capture cards are cool, but the highest rated one Elgato-something is about £120.
     
    Fatalshock8912, Mar 11, 2014
    #26
  12. MrK1ngB33
    MrK1ngB33 Guest
    Mine wont even let me Sign In To Twitch :/
     
    MrK1ngB33, Mar 11, 2014
    #27
  13. tohellnbak
    tohellnbak Guest

    Everyone & their mother...

    If the camera adds 10 pounds them somehow I must have got the comes with 10 kinects package... but it is all good... next week I would have quit smoking for 2 years after smoking since I was 16.. my normal weight is about 210 (I'm 6-0) but I ballooned to
    almost 260-270 after 1 year.. gradually coming down again...

    @ Fatal.. I may be 42 but I act maybe mid 20s....why you ask?? why not I will answer
     
    tohellnbak, Mar 11, 2014
    #28
  14. Is it because your are as young as you want to be?
     
    Fatalshock8912, Mar 11, 2014
    #29
  15. tohellnbak
    tohellnbak Guest
    I act 42 and my age with my career between the hours of 9Am & 6Pm Tues-Sat. I have to act that way during work hours as tons of money is at stake. Now after 6PM... that is a different story...

    But anyways... Titanfall here I come
     
    tohellnbak, Mar 11, 2014
    #30
Thema:

Everyone & their mother...

Loading...
  1. Everyone & their mother... - Similar Threads - Everyone mother

  2. Disc to Digital is now live for everyone! (Omega tier user with no previous access)

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to Digital is now live for everyone! (Omega tier user with no previous access): Make sure you restart your Xbox don't just turn it on and off. submitted by /u/AstroZombie1 [link] [comments]
  3. Do everyone at xbox insider get access to disc to digital on 31 august?

    in XboX Insiders
    Do everyone at xbox insider get access to disc to digital on 31 august?: I want to buy onimusha and blood of the dawnwalker on xbox. But only if I can use disc to digital to also play it on pc immidiately. Hence the question, if I joined the program today, will I be...
  4. An official in-console marketplace for reselling games would be a huge win for everyone

    in XboX Insiders
    An official in-console marketplace for reselling games would be a huge win for everyone: With most modern games, the disc has basically become a Proof of Ownership rather than the actual game. You can install it digitally, but without the disc inserted, the console tells you that you...
  5. Cant hear 1 person on games but everyone else can

    in XboX Insiders
    Cant hear 1 person on games but everyone else can: Okay, so I live in the same house as said person, when joining an xbox party I can hear them which is cool, but if I try to speak with them through any game i cant hear him at all. No matter what...
  6. Movies and tv why stop selling makes no cents and not everyone can get streaming

    in XboX Insiders
    Movies and tv why stop selling makes no cents and not everyone can get streaming: I want to know why you would stop selling tv shows and movies makes no cents when not everyone can do streaming services ot kinda of a messed up thing to do to everyone when some people really...
  7. How do i protect my minecraft account and remove everyone that he is signed in

    in XBoX Accessibility
    How do i protect my minecraft account and remove everyone that he is signed in: Please help me im playing on a server in minecraft with friends and i was offline and me joined the game My friends showed me that i joined and I swore everyone a47023c8-19b7-4471-af21-e892d0fccd52
  8. Hey everyone, I’m stuck in a boot loop on my Xbox One S Insider and urgently need help....

    in XboX Insiders
    Hey everyone, I’m stuck in a boot loop on my Xbox One S Insider and urgently need help....: Hey everyone, I’m stuck in a boot loop on my Xbox One S Insider and urgently need help. Here are the details: Insider Ring: Omega Problematic build:...
  9. Friends list keeps showing everyone offline and refreshing

    in XboX Insiders
    Friends list keeps showing everyone offline and refreshing: Does anyone else have this issue I was guessing it’s a bug with maybe the inside program? submitted by /u/sirbond [link] [comments]
  10. Hi everyone! So... I live in Hungary and here we are in Europe but I still can't use the...

    in XBoX on Windows
    Hi everyone! So... I live in Hungary and here we are in Europe but I still can't use the...: Hi everyone! So... I live in Hungary and here we are in Europe but I still can't use the xbox microsoft reward so if anyone could help me? How i can use? d48c9919-6782-4f55-a207-2216b4aadc73