Everyone else having issues with JUST the Xbox not connecting to your internet?

Discus and support Everyone else having issues with JUST the Xbox not connecting to your internet? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I can't be the only one because I know I am not. Other friends have the same issue. Does Xbox respond? No. Just troubleshoot with every single solution... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Kayla Carroll1, Jan 26, 2024.

1. Everyone else having issues with JUST the Xbox not connecting to your internet?

I can't be the only one because I know I am not. Other friends have the same issue. Does Xbox respond? No. Just troubleshoot with every single solution I've tried. Cannot get a live person to hear me.

It takes literally 30 minutes to an hour to just get my Xbox to connect. This is an every single day thing or every single time my Xbox has been off. This started a few months ago when the Xbox updated and all they say is it's my Internet provider. HA! No. It is only the Xbox that will not connect. My Internet is fine. "Hard reset". EVERY DAY?? CAN WE GET A 2024 XBOX CONNECTION PLEASE? shouldn't this already have been perfected? ... I spent $500 for this. Smh.

:)

Kayla Carroll1, Jan 26, 2024
  2. Mikeysoonerfan Win User

Red dead redemption 2 online takes off Internet connection

I have not seen that issue yet. Is everything else in your household still connected to the internet when this happen or is it just the xbox?
  3. GoDodgerz Win User

NBA 2k14

OK... I am having the same issue as everyone else here. The only "solution" I have found at this point is to unplug the Ethernet cable or turn off your wireless internet connection. I have been playing without issue so long as the system isn't connected
    to the internet, oh the irony. Still searching for an acceptable solution to this problem.
  4. Endgamez Win User

Bluetooth Problems

You can hear everyone else fine, so your internet connection isn't a factor. Exchange the headset, as it's likely just faulty. If the problem persists, then there may be another device interfering with it.
  5. Azrael008uk Win User

Need broadband advice on price

You don't need a Corporate Internet Connection to enjoy XBox LIVE.

You just need normal Broadband.

You can get it from O2 starting from £ 7.50 a month.

The worst thing about getting a Corporate Internet Connection for your house... besides the price... is that many games nowadays are actually slowing you down so you don't go and wipe out everyone else with your broader connection.

Az
  6. Mr Fat Doinks Win User

Xbox one keeps losing internet connection

I have the same issue. The honest truth is, everyone suggesting “possible issues” is not informed. This is a problem with the xbox itself, not your router not your cable. As everything else connected to the same router has perfect connection, but the xbox
    one just randomly disconnects. And microsoft support is unable to assist so we are stuck with half broken consoles. Shouldve bought a ps4.
Thema:

Everyone else having issues with JUST the Xbox not connecting to your internet?

1. Everyone else having issues with JUST the Xbox not connecting to your internet? - Similar Threads - Everyone else having

2. Why cant my friends stream hear my audio but hears everyone elses

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why cant my friends stream hear my audio but hears everyone elses: im on xbox app and my friend said they couldnt hear me on the stream, what do i do to fix that or yall need to fix that ed144e69-1906-4ec9-b3f0-8f56b74d453a
  3. Farming sim 22 Game pass version not up to date, game pass stuck on 1.13.1.1 when everyone...

in XBoX on Windows
    Farming sim 22 Game pass version not up to date, game pass stuck on 1.13.1.1 when everyone...: Hi, me and my friends have been playing farming Simulator 22 on xbox game pass, we play on a dedicated server that we pay to host, after the recent updates to the game game pass has been left...
  4. Hello everyone sorry for disturbing you but I got a issue of my xbox console & it has been...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hello everyone sorry for disturbing you but I got a issue of my xbox console & it has been...: I'm tired & I don't know what to do next maybe failure of hardware & some other conditions ba7728e6-4a71-4817-b570-f87f13f369c3
  5. Hi everyone my Xbox series x is not responding to the button a when on Home Screen I have...

in XBoX on Windows
    Hi everyone my Xbox series x is not responding to the button a when on Home Screen I have...: Urgent as Xbox not doing anything ca1586cd-ca3e-4e18-ad0d-9372ddc39e9f
  6. Why was i banned for doing what everyone else does?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why was i banned for doing what everyone else does?: For years i have ran a milsim on different games. Wildlands, Breakpoint, Arma, Battlefield and now Insurgency. And today i woke up to being banned for my recruitment post., And i go to check the...
  7. I’m having the same crashing issues as everyone else and uninstalling and reinstalling...

in XboX Insiders
    I’m having the same crashing issues as everyone else and uninstalling and reinstalling...: Also is it going to make me setup my console again and have to re-sign in to all my apps? submitted by /u/AgonyFGC [link] [comments]
  8. When I get I voted to a party, it says everyone else joined bit stills says I am...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    When I get I voted to a party, it says everyone else joined bit stills says I am...: It started a month ago and still hasn't fixed itself. I'm on Xbox one s 6b764ff4-a288-4e49-99f0-f7f3e83d1972
  9. Why can I see my skin on Minecraft but everyone else can’t

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can I see my skin on Minecraft but everyone else can’t: For a while my classic Minecraft skins haven’t been showing up for others I either show up as Steve,Alex or another starter skin I’ve deleted and downloaded Minecraft many times and it’s still not...
  10. I changed my gamertag and it updates so everyone else sees it but me? How do I get it to...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I changed my gamertag and it updates so everyone else sees it but me? How do I get it to...: N/A…I honestly don’t know what to put here 0727117f-d6b9-462c-a0fe-72a499a893df