Every time starfield downloads when it finally finishes it and I click start game it just...

Discus and support Every time starfield downloads when it finally finishes it and I click start game it just... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Every time starfield downloads when it finally finishes it and I click start game it just resets the download 0d06748e-39eb-4873-ad88-026a668be9d3 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Ryan best1, Sep 7, 2023.

1. Ryan best1
    Ryan best1 Guest

Every time starfield downloads when it finally finishes it and I click start game it just...

Every time starfield downloads when it finally finishes it and I click start game it just resets the download

:)

Ryan best1, Sep 7, 2023
  2. Juhn Jac Win User

Every time starfield downloads when it finally finishes it and I click start game it just resets the download

Hi there!

We haven't heard from you in 72 hours, so we assume your issue has already been resolved. We will not be tracking this topic going forward, therefore, if you need further assistance, please create a new topic to discuss these concerns by clicking on this link: Create a new question or start a discussion (microsoft.com)

Sincerely

Microsoft Forum Moderator
  3. Juhn Jac Win User

Hi Ryan best1

Greetings!

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

We understand that you need help with this concern. We will work together to achieve your desired resolution.

For me to better understand the issue, I’d like to ask a few questions:

1. When did the issue start?
    2. What are the troubleshooting steps you've performed so far?

This could be caused by a number of factors, such as a corrupted game file or an issue with your internet connection. Here are a few troubleshooting steps you can try:

1. Restart your computer and try downloading the game again.

2. Check your internet connection to ensure that it is stable and strong enough to support the download.

3. Clear your browser cache and cookies, then try downloading the game again.

We look forward to your reply.

Sincerely

Microsoft Forum Moderator
  4. ThomasWDonnelly Win User

Starfield PC saved game causes 0x80004004 error on XBox

My issues are all on PC, using the Gamepass. It seems that since I started my first file on Cloud Gaming it will not initialize save storage on PC.

I've uninstalled the Xbox App, Xbox Gaming Service, Starfield, and install locations around 6 times since yesterday morning to no avail.

I finally just bought the game and downloaded it standalone from a provider other than Xbox and it works fine.
  5. Hoagy76 Win User

Not downloading updates

Just a quick thought.

Have you checked your Xbox to make sure you have enough space available?

I have had the problem also when the update/download stops mid download and I just wait it out.

If memory serves, every time the download it starts back up and finishes.

The download could be at the part where it starts uncompressing the download and/or writing to the disk.
  6. shadow walkerOZ Win User

The Walking Dead season 2 and The Wolf Among us Black Screen

I'm still having this issue with the walking dead season 2 at the moment. It's extremely annoying as the final chapter just came out and I want to finish the game but can't even get the damn thing to start.

I'm no longer willing to go through the clear cache/delete the game rubbish unless there is an absolute guarantee that it will fix it, because clearing the cache will result in a whole lot of gigabytes of game updates wanting to be downloaded all over again
    every time I start a game up.
Thema:

1. Every time starfield downloads when it finally finishes it and I click start game it just... - Similar Threads - Every starfield downloads

2. The youtube app on my xbox series s keep taking me out the app every time i play a video

in XBoX on Windows
    The youtube app on my xbox series s keep taking me out the app every time i play a video: Every time i open the YouTube app on my xbox series s it keeps crashing every time i try to play a video f8ad5e5e-cd5e-49ab-94d6-0aaa2dd1ee8b
  3. Series X disconnects from WiFi every 5-10 minutes

in XBoX on Consoles
    Series X disconnects from WiFi every 5-10 minutes: Hi I’m having a problem with my Xbox series x. Every 5-10 minutes my internet disconnects and then reconnects instantly but it’s just enough time for me to get kicked out of whatever online game...
  4. Why has every single one of my xbox series x controllers have stick drift?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why has every single one of my xbox series x controllers have stick drift?: I have bought my Xbox Series X a few months after it dropped… ive been through atleast 7 controllers and they are not cheap. My new pink one (which i LOVE just started with stick drift. It takes...
  5. How do I fix the Input Delay Problem on Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2019 and Every Call of...

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I fix the Input Delay Problem on Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2019 and Every Call of...: I've been having this insane input lag on Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2019,Call of Duty Black Ops Cold War, Call of Duty Vanguard, Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 2022, and Call of Duty Modern...
  6. Xbox Series X shuts down every night at precisely midnight

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Series X shuts down every night at precisely midnight: As title. Every night for about the last month, our Xbox Series X shuts down at precisely midnight. Doesn’t matter if we’re watching something or playing something. There have been several updates...
  7. Series x keeps saying lost connection with controller while I’m playing like every 20...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Series x keeps saying lost connection with controller while I’m playing like every 20...: Series x keeps saying lost connection with controller while I’m playing like every 20 minutes is there a flaw in the system? 9012cfd8-a38f-45d4-b974-c21901092b3e
  8. Why is starfield freezing every time it tries to autosave? I'm playing via cloud gaming.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why is starfield freezing every time it tries to autosave? I'm playing via cloud gaming.: Why is Starfield freezing every time it tries to autosave? I keep my saves low, so what gives? d2d4d936-67ca-4a9c-ad32-5c8076b544e0
  9. Going to home screen every 3 min while play starfield

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Going to home screen every 3 min while play starfield: Hi I had this problem after I updated to last version. Can't play the game normally, after 2 or 3 minutes ( most when I jump to another planet) game close and going to home screen. I disabled...
  10. Starfield is crashing every five minutes even after update.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Starfield is crashing every five minutes even after update.: Upgraded to a new Xbox X just for Starfield and the game crashes within the first four minutes of play. This occurred before and after the most recent game update. Tried all recommendations online...