Every time it turns on my one s gets slower, any idea why?

Discus and support Every time it turns on my one s gets slower, any idea why? in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Video Here Since This Community Doesn’t Allow Videos submitted by /u/YesterdayCareless172 [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/YesterdayCareless172, Aug 12, 2023.

1. Every time it turns on my one s gets slower, any idea why?

/u/YesterdayCareless172, Aug 12, 2023
  2. chazz_182 Win User

Every time I login in my gamertag I need to enter my password

Just wondering if anyone has any idea how to fix this. it's annoying to log in to my live account every time i turn my Xbox one.
  3. arisdamelbatista Win User

Xbox one

I have a similar situation. My Xbox One S turn on and immediately turn off again. I tried to rest the console but nothing seems to work. Any ideas?
  4. C0uchHer0 Win User

My Xbox 360 games

Hey !

Thanks for taking the time to let us know about this issue bud! We suggest posting on our

Ideas Page
    If you have a new idea so we can better assist with it!
    Hello again. I have posted my idea to bring back 360's games list back 2 times from that last 12's october post, last time was yesterday with no results. My idea didnt show up under "My feedback" into my pofile, and if my idea was declined, I didnt get any
    explanation, why it happened.
  5. vX dioptric Xv Win User

We see your external storage, but the connection is too weak to use. (0x8082000d)

Flash drives can be slower than external drives and the claimed speeds are usually not what you actually get.

It may just be on the cusp which is why the xbox sometimes works with it, perhaps it would be an idea to get a different drive if possible to save the headaches.
    Thank you for your time and answer to my question. Have a great day.
  6. AmberC0215 Win User

Who still play on the Original Xbox one?

I don't, I have an Xbox One S. However, my fiancé has one and he still gets updates. It's just slower than the one I own.
Thema:

Every time it turns on my one s gets slower, any idea why?

1. Every time it turns on my one s gets slower, any idea why? - Similar Threads - Every turns gets

2. Xbox Series X settings keep changing every time I turn on my console

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X settings keep changing every time I turn on my console: Almost every time I turn on my Xbox all of my settings are changed. My password/pin will be deleted or it's changed to something else than what I set it too. Random games are downloaded that I've...
  3. X box series s disconnects from wifi every time i turn it off and on, what can i do to fix it?

in XBoX on Consoles
    X box series s disconnects from wifi every time i turn it off and on, what can i do to fix it?: My xbox keeps on disconnecting every time i log in to play, and when i try to reconnect it to WiFi, it takes up to 30 tries to be successful, is really stressful having to type the password 30...
  4. Every time I load up a game and try to go into an actual game, my screen will turn white...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Every time I load up a game and try to go into an actual game, my screen will turn white...: Ive tried to do everything I know when it comes to factory resetting the whole Xbox with and without games. Its strange as a he white screen only happens when I try to load into an actual game. If...
  5. Why Does My Controller Flash Every Time I Turn It On?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why Does My Controller Flash Every Time I Turn It On?: Every time I restart my computer and get on it and turn on my controller (which is a elite series 2 and its plugged in) it just flashes, I also know that the usb works because I have used the same...
  6. Every time I turn on my series x it disconnects from my wireless network

in XBoX on Consoles
    Every time I turn on my series x it disconnects from my wireless network: I can eventually get it to sometimes connect after typing in the correct password and attempting to connect numerous times. The signal strength of my wireless network shows up as 4 bars when...
  7. Xbox series x needs to reset internal power supply every time it turns off

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series x needs to reset internal power supply every time it turns off: Hello, My series X was repaired for the 3rd straight time and I just got it back. Now it’s playable, But every time I shut the console off, it will not turn on, main power button won’t do...
  8. my keyboard works every 5 times a turn the console off and doesnt work most of the time the...

in XBoX Accessibility
    my keyboard works every 5 times a turn the console off and doesnt work most of the time the...: my keyboard doesnt work with my xbox one s but does work every 5th time a shut the console off if im lucky the keyboard i am using is the razer hutsman mini c0faa0ae-0b63-4517-a2f8-d4b2d3e0d46d
  9. Xbox Series S requires console set up with phone app every time I turn it on.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series S requires console set up with phone app every time I turn it on.: Every time I turn on my console I have to go through the whole console setup process with the app. I’ve read similar issues in this community and here’s what I have already checked. I have the Dec...
  10. every time after i press the on button on my xbox one s it turns off 5 seconds later. how...

in XBoX on Consoles
    every time after i press the on button on my xbox one s it turns off 5 seconds later. how...: i have unplugged all the wires except the power cable and it still doesnt work 201f9851-2b2a-42ac-996a-cbd57cddb1c2