every time i want to play an xbox 360 game on my xbox series x it forces me to start from...

Discus and support every time i want to play an xbox 360 game on my xbox series x it forces me to start from... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; every time i want to play an xbox 360 game on my xbox series x it forces me to start from the beginning, this are games that i have on physical copies,... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by u748937493, Nov 21, 2023.

1. u748937493
    u748937493 Guest

every time i want to play an xbox 360 game on my xbox series x it forces me to start from...

every time i want to play an xbox 360 game on my xbox series x it forces me to start from the beginning, this are games that i have on physical copies, the games are installed on the internal storage, the "saved" files go to the cloud automatically because thats how the xbox 360 games save the "saved game".

the games that i had this problem with so far are:

splinter cell conviction

rainbow six vegas

rainbow six vegas 2

basically the problem is that when i play one of those games it saves the progress of the game but when i finish and turn off the console, the next time i want to play it dosent load at the last point in the game (or after the las checkpoint or the last saved game) it forces me to start from the begining.

if anyone also has this problem or anyone has a solution please reply, thanks.

:)

u748937493, Nov 21, 2023
  2. u748937493 Win User

every time i want to play an xbox 360 game on my xbox series x it forces me to start from the beginning

for now when i want to play those games ill leave the xbox on, the problem appears when i quit the game or when the xbox is turned off.

however if i just turn off the console but not quit the game first then im able to continue, but in this case when playing the splinter cell conviction after a few days of playing it and turn off the xbox without quiting the game first the game forced me to start over anyway.
  3. u748937493 Win User

every time i want to play an xbox 360 game on my xbox series x it forces me to start from the beginning

All those games im having problems with save automatically on the cloud and theres is no option to save on the console.
  4. SwordofWhedon Win User

my guess would be that these games don't support cloud saves. Xbox 360 does not automatically save the cloud unless the game supports it

You would need to contact Ubisoft support for additional help
  5. u748937493 Win User

i have tried to close the game but keep the xbox on, and that also works, when launching the game after closing it, it keeps the saved game and i can load the last checkpoint.

so the problem only happens when i turn the xbox off, regardless of i close the game or not before turning the xbox off.
  6. AcTalYzeBlack Win User

Forza Horizon 5 hotwheels DLC

I play on the Xbox Series X and my game crashes every time i start the expansion. Its not only a PC thing

How can i fix this?
Thema:

1. every time i want to play an xbox 360 game on my xbox series x it forces me to start from... - Similar Threads - every play 360

2. The youtube app on my xbox series s keep taking me out the app every time i play a video

in XBoX on Windows
    The youtube app on my xbox series s keep taking me out the app every time i play a video: Every time i open the YouTube app on my xbox series s it keeps crashing every time i try to play a video f8ad5e5e-cd5e-49ab-94d6-0aaa2dd1ee8b
  3. Series x keeps saying lost connection with controller while I’m playing like every 20...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Series x keeps saying lost connection with controller while I’m playing like every 20...: Series x keeps saying lost connection with controller while I’m playing like every 20 minutes is there a flaw in the system? 9012cfd8-a38f-45d4-b974-c21901092b3e
  4. I’m trying to play MWlll cross gen addition and every time it ask my to buy game pass to play

in XBoX on Windows
    I’m trying to play MWlll cross gen addition and every time it ask my to buy game pass to play: It keeps giving me 2 options to buy game pass when I try to play multiplayer or zombies e6a1160e-aab8-4e68-9afb-5cf653891546
  5. Every time I clip something when I’m playing any game, I ALWAYS lag so bad

in XBoX on Consoles
    Every time I clip something when I’m playing any game, I ALWAYS lag so bad: Every time I clip something when I’m playing any game, I ALWAYS lag so bad (my controller disconnects while there is a charger connected to it) and I am so annoyed by it I might switch to...
  6. Every online game I play gets disconnected after about 5-10 minutes of playing. Then right...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Every online game I play gets disconnected after about 5-10 minutes of playing. Then right...: I get error 0x8923106C for the party chat. Ive reset the Xbox, the internet, I’ve changed mac address I’ve changed port selection. I’ve tried wireless and wired connections. Power cycling the...
  7. Why do I have to sign in to my console every time I try to use remote play on the Xbox app...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why do I have to sign in to my console every time I try to use remote play on the Xbox app...: I've got a backbone that connects to my phone that enables xbox remote play on my android device. I have enabled remote play and connected my console to my phone through the app. The issue is that...
  8. For some reason my character runs very fast every time I play a map from minecraft pe maps app

in XBoX Games and Apps
    For some reason my character runs very fast every time I play a map from minecraft pe maps app: *removed for privacy*@gmail.com Move from Microsoft 365 and Office / OneDrive / For home / Android 27c6759d-5ca4-4d5e-94e8-bd55336b30a1
  9. I have an Xbox series s. I can not play any 360 games. Every time I try, I try to download...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have an Xbox series s. I can not play any 360 games. Every time I try, I try to download...: I’m fully connected to my internet and there is not a thing wrong with it. And it only happens with any 360 game. I really miss the games I used to play. Any advice is helpful. Thank you....
  10. Every 360 era game seemingly stays open when played

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Every 360 era game seemingly stays open when played: This is out of genuine confusion. Anytime I play any 360 era game such as Asura’s Wrath or Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance my Xbox Series S keeps showing me as playing that game, even if it is...