every time I try to start minecraft java in multiplayer it tells me I can't because of my...

Discus and support every time I try to start minecraft java in multiplayer it tells me I can't because of my... in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; every time I try to log onto a minecraft server I get the information: "failed to log in: Multiplayer is disabled. please check your Microsoft account... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Hel ene, Sep 11, 2022.

1. Hel ene
    Hel ene Guest

every time I try to start minecraft java in multiplayer it tells me I can't because of my...

every time I try to log onto a minecraft server I get the information: "failed to log in: Multiplayer is disabled. please check your Microsoft account settings" I am alone in a microsoft family and I don't know what else to do.

:)

Hel ene, Sep 11, 2022
  2. JosefLBohorquez Win User

every time I try to start minecraft java in multiplayer it tells me I can't because of my microsoft family

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.
    I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today despite this Hel

Just to confirm, are you able to modify your privacy settings?
    https://account.xbox.com/Settings

If not, how old are you? Or what birth date appears in your Microsoft account?
    https://account.microsoft.com/profile
  3. ImmyH1 Win User

2 minecraft accounts linked to the same microsoft account

Hey, I have a similar problem, I got java and an account, and then I accidently made another account and it seems the two are linked, because when i try to get back into my main account it loops me to my non java account, this seems to be the same thing which is happening to you in line 5 of your response, and line 8. I now can't play minecraft because I don't have java on the account I'm stuck in and my java account can't be logged into. WE NEED HELP
  4. Charles Reaper Win User

Says I need to buy minecraft again, even though i already bought it

So I bought the bundle for both Java & Bedrock, and the computer I bought them on I can access both, but if I sign into the Minecraft launcher on a different device, I can only access Java, and it is trying to get me to buy the bundle a second time, keeps telling me that I only bought java.
  5. LoganGamer120 Win User

MInecraft Java says I don't own minecraft java and have to get Xbox GAME PASS for PC but I already own XBOX GAME PASS ULTIMATE

Thi still isn't fixed. I want to play Minecraft Java on Hypixel.net but I can't access multiplayer and on minecraft.net when I go to my profile it asks to buy Minecraft. Hey Microsoft please fix this.
  6. Rostom L Win User

I can't play multiplayer on java?? It says I have to check my microsoft account I can't find anything though

Hi lev!

May I know if this is your first time trying to play multiplayer in Minecraft Java Edition?

On which server are you trying to play?

I recommend to check the article here about multiplayer of Minecraft Java Edition. Make sure check if you have the right setup.

https://help.minecraft.net/hc/en-us/articles/44...

If it's asking you to update your Microsoft's account privacy, please go to https://account.xbox.com/Settings and allow the settings needed for communicating with other players.
Thema:

1. every time I try to start minecraft java in multiplayer it tells me I can't because of my... - Similar Threads - every try start

2. I’m trying to play MWlll cross gen addition and every time it ask my to buy game pass to play

in XBoX on Windows
    I’m trying to play MWlll cross gen addition and every time it ask my to buy game pass to play: It keeps giving me 2 options to buy game pass when I try to play multiplayer or zombies e6a1160e-aab8-4e68-9afb-5cf653891546
  3. I got a Xbox gift card and every time I try to pay for it to get V bucks it says error

in XBoX on Windows
    I got a Xbox gift card and every time I try to pay for it to get V bucks it says error: Is there anyway you could help me I have these two gift cards one of $25 and one of $50 I use the first 25 want to turn it into Microsoft money it was a team gift card both of them are teen gift...
  4. I keep getting party disconnected every time I try join a friend's party, but when I create...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I keep getting party disconnected every time I try join a friend's party, but when I create...: If I create a party chat friends can join me and party chat is fine. But if I try join a friend's party chat it just keeps giving my connecting and then disconnects me. We have even tried that the...
  5. Every time I load up a game and try to go into an actual game, my screen will turn white...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Every time I load up a game and try to go into an actual game, my screen will turn white...: Ive tried to do everything I know when it comes to factory resetting the whole Xbox with and without games. Its strange as a he white screen only happens when I try to load into an actual game. If...
  6. Xbox series S signs me out of Xbox live every time I get on, tried deleting my account...

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series S signs me out of Xbox live every time I get on, tried deleting my account...: Can someone help me with this but I tried restarting my console, turning it off for hours at a time but it won’t sign me in. submitted by /u/Tiabetianquailudes [link] [comments]
  7. No Man's Sky (XBoxApp) won't even start and i tried every guide i found on the internet

in XBoX Games and Apps
    No Man's Sky (XBoxApp) won't even start and i tried every guide i found on the internet: I know this problem is not new and there are many guides online but i'm done with everything and i really don't understand what may be wrong. First things first: System: Windows 10 Pro for...
  8. every time i try to install GTA 5 again it says ready to start and doesn’t download and...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    every time i try to install GTA 5 again it says ready to start and doesn’t download and...: so every time i try to resume the download it just says ready to start then after like 10 seconds the download says installation paused 53e971de-e072-438a-8408-7b781fe1c9b8
  9. Every time i try and start cloud gaming it kicks me back to my menu screen

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Every time i try and start cloud gaming it kicks me back to my menu screen: It was working this morning now whenever I start cloud gaming it takes me back to my menu screen. Other games I don't have on cloud such as gta5 are still working. So I know it's not an ultimate...
  10. my xbox series x is glitching every time i try to start up a game

in XBoX on Consoles
    my xbox series x is glitching every time i try to start up a game: every time I try to play a game the screen glitches on start up I tried multiple different games and all ended the same way. the screen would get stuck c1e796ab-a63a-446d-9a4c-488dc19326ee