Every time I try to play a game on Game Pass for PC, I get a blue screen of death.

Discus and support Every time I try to play a game on Game Pass for PC, I get a blue screen of death. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; So I have been having this issue for a long time now and have tried nearly everything. All I do is download a game on the Xbox App for PC and whenever... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by isaaccompton, Nov 9, 2021.

1. isaaccompton
    isaaccompton Guest

Every time I try to play a game on Game Pass for PC, I get a blue screen of death.

So I have been having this issue for a long time now and have tried nearly everything. All I do is download a game on the Xbox App for PC and whenever I try to start up the game I get a blue screen of death and my computer resets. I have updated all my drivers and updated windows. I don't know what is going on and I just want to get this fixed before all the new games come out next month.

:)

isaaccompton, Nov 9, 2021
  2. Farscape247 Win User

if it does not work then get memtest and run a full memory test for 2 cycles minimum, it will take a while but then you can determine if it is a memory module fault too.
  3. isaaccompton Win User

So how would I go about fixing that?
  4. isaaccompton Win User

Also, there were no corrupted Windows files.
  5. SammyVS Win User

I'm Samy an independent advisor. Welcome to the Xbox community. How are you?

Can we know the specs of your PC and the games you are trying to play? Can you play other games from other platforms and what are they?

I recommend using the tool to search and fix corrupted Windows files. You can see instructions at this link.

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/topic/use-t...
  6. SammyVS Win User

Then do an in-place upgrade. If the problem persists it could be a problem with your PC's hardware, before taking the PC to a technician I would format it and do a clean installation of Windows to rule out problems with the system.
Thema:

1. Every time I try to play a game on Game Pass for PC, I get a blue screen of death. - Similar Threads - Every try play

2. I’m trying to play MWlll cross gen addition and every time it ask my to buy game pass to play

in XBoX on Windows
    I’m trying to play MWlll cross gen addition and every time it ask my to buy game pass to play: It keeps giving me 2 options to buy game pass when I try to play multiplayer or zombies e6a1160e-aab8-4e68-9afb-5cf653891546
  3. Why do I have to sign in to my console every time I try to use remote play on the Xbox app...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why do I have to sign in to my console every time I try to use remote play on the Xbox app...: I've got a backbone that connects to my phone that enables xbox remote play on my android device. I have enabled remote play and connected my console to my phone through the app. The issue is that...
  4. Hello why can i play fornite every single time i try it keeps saying no on all the accounts...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hello why can i play fornite every single time i try it keeps saying no on all the accounts...: Hello microsoft, Hi when ever i try to play fortnite on any accounts on my xbox it keeps saying an unexpected error occurred while signing in to your account for xbox live, but i can still play...
  5. I’m having trouble every time I try to play my Xbox one s. The screen constantly changes...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I’m having trouble every time I try to play my Xbox one s. The screen constantly changes...: I’m having trouble every time I try to play my Xbox one s. The screen constantly changes colors and cuts on and off. I tried to switch hdmi cords that did not work can someone please assist?...
  6. Why is starfield freezing every time it tries to autosave? I'm playing via cloud gaming.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why is starfield freezing every time it tries to autosave? I'm playing via cloud gaming.: Why is Starfield freezing every time it tries to autosave? I keep my saves low, so what gives? d2d4d936-67ca-4a9c-ad32-5c8076b544e0
  7. I am trying to play Minecraft Realms on my PS4 but every time I try to log in to my...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I am trying to play Minecraft Realms on my PS4 but every time I try to log in to my...: I have tried all different potential emails it will be and nothing is working, can someone please guide me? I've tried googling answers but nothing seems to work. Do I need to reset my PS4 or...
  8. I just bought the game pass to play r6. But every time i try to join a match is tells me to...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I just bought the game pass to play r6. But every time i try to join a match is tells me to...: (idk what it wants me to do for this section) 0b03e28c-b456-48ed-b3bc-131ffea75b83
  9. So been trying to play COD world at war and every time I went to go on Xbox live it said I...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    So been trying to play COD world at war and every time I went to go on Xbox live it said I...: After someone suggested to clear local Xbox 360 data, It still won’t connect and now I can’t download my old 360 profile data. Now, I fear as tho I’ve lost my Xbox 360 data because of this and the...
  10. Every time I try and play black ops 3 I am stoped while loading on by a screen that is just...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Every time I try and play black ops 3 I am stoped while loading on by a screen that is just...: Every time I try and play black ops 3 I am stoped while loading on by a screen that is just stuck in saying “connecting to online service” Anybody know how to fix this?...