Every time I try to go on Fifa it says something went wrong and gives me an error code

Discus and support Every time I try to go on Fifa it says something went wrong and gives me an error code in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; it won't let me play Fifa every time I try to get on it , it gives me a error code and says something went wrong 29112784-40cc-4cee-a947-6897698c6f4b Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by mackaij22, May 5, 2017.

1. mackaij22
    mackaij22 Guest

Every time I try to go on Fifa it says something went wrong and gives me an error code

it won't let me play Fifa every time I try to get on it , it gives me a error code and says something went wrong

:)

mackaij22, May 5, 2017
  2. Hail Hydra92
    Hail Hydra92 Guest
    redeem code problem

i can`t redeem my code every time i try it gives me this. something went wrong and this is the error code.
    XBOS1005

Hail Hydra92, May 5, 2017
  3. Mannie616
    Mannie616 Guest
    This is stupid

I'm trying to buy a Shark card but every time i try it says "Something went wrong" it tell me to go to xbox.com/errorhelp and put us error code 0x8027025d so that we can investigate. Well i have, and every time I put in the code the webpage says that they
    are sorry but they can't find the code that I'm getting on the GTA5 game. So why give me an error message and ask me to report it, if when I do there they don't know what the error is.

Can someone assist

Mannie616, May 5, 2017
  4. Miss Bijoux
    Miss Bijoux Guest

Hey Mack!

I can see from your
    Xbox.com profile
    that you have played FIFA 17 since posting. Are you still having issues or are you good to go? If you're good to go, do note that next time you post and something gives you an error code, you'll want to give us that error code so we can
    see what's going on. It'll save us time in the troubleshooting process.

Thanks! Every time I try to go on Fifa it says something went wrong and gives me an error code :)

--------------------------------------

Xbox Forums Staff

Be sure to check out the Xbox Forum Guidelines
    and if you're a member of the Xbox Insider Program, check out the
    Xbox Insider Program Forums for help with Insider
    Program troubleshooting.

Miss Bijoux, May 9, 2017
  5. Miss Bijoux
    Miss Bijoux Guest
    Hey Mack!

I can see from your
    Xbox.com profile
    that you have played FIFA 17 since posting. Are you still having issues or are you good to go? If you're good to go, do note that next time you post and something gives you an error code, you'll want to give us that error code so we can

Thanks! Every time I try to go on Fifa it says something went wrong and gives me an error code :)

Xbox Forums Staff

Program troubleshooting.

Miss Bijoux, Nov 2, 2018
  6. Miss Bijoux Win User

Hey Mack!

I can see from your
    Xbox.com profile

Thanks! :)

Xbox Forums Staff

Program troubleshooting.
  7. Miss Bijoux Win User

Hey Mack!

I can see from your
    Xbox.com profile

Thanks! :)

Xbox Forums Staff

Program troubleshooting.
  8. an ORLY sanic Win User

Not recieved Fallout 3 Code

So I have now received my fallout 3 code but every time I try to redeem code it just says, Something went wrong with error code 0x80153016
  9. eminaya2209 Win User

Error while reedeming a code

I buy an Xbox One Fifa 16 Bundle with 1 year of EA Access code, when I try to Reedem The code it says Something went wrong Sorry about that. Give it a try in a while.

Any Solution?
  10. raymarii Win User

discord nitro gamepass wont work

Whenever i put the code and try to put my information in, it still says something went wrong on our end, tells me my code wasnt found and gives me the error TokenNotFound
Thema:

1. Every time I try to go on Fifa it says something went wrong and gives me an error code - Similar Threads - Every try Fifa

2. I’m trying to play MWlll cross gen addition and every time it ask my to buy game pass to play

in XBoX on Windows
    I’m trying to play MWlll cross gen addition and every time it ask my to buy game pass to play: It keeps giving me 2 options to buy game pass when I try to play multiplayer or zombies e6a1160e-aab8-4e68-9afb-5cf653891546
  3. I got a Xbox gift card and every time I try to pay for it to get V bucks it says error

in XBoX on Windows
    I got a Xbox gift card and every time I try to pay for it to get V bucks it says error: Is there anyway you could help me I have these two gift cards one of $25 and one of $50 I use the first 25 want to turn it into Microsoft money it was a team gift card both of them are teen gift...
  4. I keep getting party disconnected every time I try join a friend's party, but when I create...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I keep getting party disconnected every time I try join a friend's party, but when I create...: If I create a party chat friends can join me and party chat is fine. But if I try join a friend's party chat it just keeps giving my connecting and then disconnects me. We have even tried that the...
  5. Every time I load up a game and try to go into an actual game, my screen will turn white...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Every time I load up a game and try to go into an actual game, my screen will turn white...: Ive tried to do everything I know when it comes to factory resetting the whole Xbox with and without games. Its strange as a he white screen only happens when I try to load into an actual game. If...
  6. Xbox series S signs me out of Xbox live every time I get on, tried deleting my account...

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series S signs me out of Xbox live every time I get on, tried deleting my account...: Can someone help me with this but I tried restarting my console, turning it off for hours at a time but it won’t sign me in. submitted by /u/Tiabetianquailudes [link] [comments]
  7. every time i try to join an xbox party, it gets stuck with a connecting glitch and...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    every time i try to join an xbox party, it gets stuck with a connecting glitch and...: i’ve tried unplugging the router for ten minutes and power cycling my xbox and changing internets and nothing has worked yet cd93cf86-5ec5-47ae-8ae1-cb0c0178207b
  8. Why do I have to sign in to my console every time I try to use remote play on the Xbox app...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why do I have to sign in to my console every time I try to use remote play on the Xbox app...: I've got a backbone that connects to my phone that enables xbox remote play on my android device. I have enabled remote play and connected my console to my phone through the app. The issue is that...
  9. Every time i try to log into the cloud threw my gamepass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Every time i try to log into the cloud threw my gamepass: So I have 2 profiles and 1 gamepass for my wife and I but now we have 2 boxes to play when she goes to play under her name it says failure to log into email account because there is another...
  10. No Man's Sky (XBoxApp) won't even start and i tried every guide i found on the internet

in XBoX Games and Apps
    No Man's Sky (XBoxApp) won't even start and i tried every guide i found on the internet: I know this problem is not new and there are many guides online but i'm done with everything and i really don't understand what may be wrong. First things first: System: Windows 10 Pro for...