Every time I try and play black ops 3 I am stoped while loading on by a screen that is just...

Discus and support Every time I try and play black ops 3 I am stoped while loading on by a screen that is just... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Every time I try and play black ops 3 I am stoped while loading on by a screen that is just stuck in saying “connecting to online service” Anybody know... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by loo alli, Jul 18, 2023.

1. loo alli
    loo alli Guest

Every time I try and play black ops 3 I am stoped while loading on by a screen that is just...

Every time I try and play black ops 3 I am stoped while loading on by a screen that is just stuck in saying “connecting to online service” Anybody know how to fix this?

:)

loo alli, Jul 18, 2023
  2. ColMac75 Win User

Cod bo2

And every time i try to play black ops it freezes on a black screen for awhile then finally it plays, does that have to do with the new update and stuff?
  3. Maj Eiswater Win User

2x Accounts

Can I ask you a question ?

Not long after posting this question I am now unable to go online and play Black ops or to see my friends gaming avatars.

My loading screen for for multiplayer on black ops locks up or just spins without loading.

I am able to play other games in multiplayer though.
  4. penny84-CD44F3FB-318 Win User

3 hard resets since update...?

I have had the black screen 3 times today while trying to read a message while playing the titanfall beta.
  5. blazenbs Win User

borderlands 3 on xbox one

I am having this same issue. Just started today though hadn't happened prior. Any and every time I try to join a friends borderlands 3 session as of 11/14/19 my xbox turns itself off. There is no crash, there is no error, there is no warning at all. It
    is loading me into the game session and then the screen is black and my xbox is off. Help! :(
  6. AceXxSpadez7 Win User

get black screen when try to load apps or games

Every time a black screen appears when I try to launch games and I cannot play games for 3 days. This is very annoying.
Thema:

1. Every time I try and play black ops 3 I am stoped while loading on by a screen that is just... - Similar Threads - Every try play

2. I’m trying to play MWlll cross gen addition and every time it ask my to buy game pass to play

in XBoX on Windows
    I’m trying to play MWlll cross gen addition and every time it ask my to buy game pass to play: It keeps giving me 2 options to buy game pass when I try to play multiplayer or zombies e6a1160e-aab8-4e68-9afb-5cf653891546
  3. Why do I have to sign in to my console every time I try to use remote play on the Xbox app...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why do I have to sign in to my console every time I try to use remote play on the Xbox app...: I've got a backbone that connects to my phone that enables xbox remote play on my android device. I have enabled remote play and connected my console to my phone through the app. The issue is that...
  4. Hello why can i play fornite every single time i try it keeps saying no on all the accounts...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hello why can i play fornite every single time i try it keeps saying no on all the accounts...: Hello microsoft, Hi when ever i try to play fortnite on any accounts on my xbox it keeps saying an unexpected error occurred while signing in to your account for xbox live, but i can still play...
  5. I’m having trouble every time I try to play my Xbox one s. The screen constantly changes...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I’m having trouble every time I try to play my Xbox one s. The screen constantly changes...: I’m having trouble every time I try to play my Xbox one s. The screen constantly changes colors and cuts on and off. I tried to switch hdmi cords that did not work can someone please assist?...
  6. Why is starfield freezing every time it tries to autosave? I'm playing via cloud gaming.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why is starfield freezing every time it tries to autosave? I'm playing via cloud gaming.: Why is Starfield freezing every time it tries to autosave? I keep my saves low, so what gives? d2d4d936-67ca-4a9c-ad32-5c8076b544e0
  7. I am trying to play Minecraft Realms on my PS4 but every time I try to log in to my...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I am trying to play Minecraft Realms on my PS4 but every time I try to log in to my...: I have tried all different potential emails it will be and nothing is working, can someone please guide me? I've tried googling answers but nothing seems to work. Do I need to reset my PS4 or...
  8. I just bought the game pass to play r6. But every time i try to join a match is tells me to...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I just bought the game pass to play r6. But every time i try to join a match is tells me to...: (idk what it wants me to do for this section) 0b03e28c-b456-48ed-b3bc-131ffea75b83
  9. So been trying to play COD world at war and every time I went to go on Xbox live it said I...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    So been trying to play COD world at war and every time I went to go on Xbox live it said I...: After someone suggested to clear local Xbox 360 data, It still won’t connect and now I can’t download my old 360 profile data. Now, I fear as tho I’ve lost my Xbox 360 data because of this and the...
  10. I have an Xbox series s. I can not play any 360 games. Every time I try, I try to download...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have an Xbox series s. I can not play any 360 games. Every time I try, I try to download...: I’m fully connected to my internet and there is not a thing wrong with it. And it only happens with any 360 game. I really miss the games I used to play. Any advice is helpful. Thank you....