Every time I record a clip of any game on my Xbox One S it starts to lock up.

Discus and support Every time I record a clip of any game on my Xbox One S it starts to lock up. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Every time I record a clip of any game on my Xbox One S it starts to lock up. 5e8fc39a-7da8-4bec-bc47-78c4247d67e9 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by haney bek, Jan 7, 2024.

1. haney bek
    haney bek Guest

:)

haney bek, Jan 7, 2024
  2. KhajiBower34 Win User

Hello Haney, my name is Khaji I am the independent advisor and I will be happy to help you today.

I recommend you to follow these steps:

-Reset or turn the Xbox console off and on. This to make sure the capture feature is enabled on your console:

Press the Xbox button  to open the guide.
    Select Profile & System > Settings > Preferences > Capture & Share.
    Under Allow screenshots from games, make sure that captures taken by me or captures taken by me or games is selected.

Best regards, Khaji
  3. BretGoingBroke Win User

Recorded game clips

Since this happens every time I record a game clip I doubt every game clip is corrupted. This happens when I record a clip then upload that clip to Xbox. Usually when I record a game clip I am online with friends. This problem gets really frustrating since
    it happens every time I view the clip after it finishes uploading resulting in me getting kicked from my online session. As far as I can tell this is not supposed to happen. This has been happening as long as I can remember. I've had issues before that have
    recommended I power cycle but this issue has remained.
  4. Pokebreaker Win User

Turn off auto game clip saving?

Yeah, so when I turned off the Game DVR option in the Settings, it would not record when I say "Xbox Record That", nor when I tried to manually us "Snap Game DVR". When doing Record That, the little message popped up telling me that it heard my prompt,
    however, it never came back saying that it ended the clip. Later that night, I found out that it had not recorded anything. When I did Snap Game DVR, it gave me an error when trying to get it to record. Can't remember if it was when I told it to "End Clip
    Now", or when I went to select the timeframe to go back to.

I REALLY hope there is a way to disable the auto record, because it is extremely annoying, and cluttering. I only want my friend to be able to see my intentionally recorded and uploaded clips, NOT every time I level of get a dogtag payback in Battlefield

I played all day yesterday, and racked up 70+ Auto clips from playing BF4 and Ryse. I didn't use any of those, yet still had to sift through the 100+ clips to find the ones I personally recorded and wanted to edit. At the very least there should be filters
    to where we can sort between "Record That" clips, Auto record Clips, and Saved/Edited Clips.
  5. KingCobraKils56 Win User

Game clips not recording at all.

This has happened to me and every time I try to record a game clip the box is dissapear and every time I look up how to fix it and I do what it say and it still does not work and it been like this for a few months and I also manage to record some clips but
    I had to delete them all because I thought that would fix it but if you do find away txet me on xbox one. Gamer-tag
  6. S1R R34L Win User

DVR- Xbox One record that won't record error 0x82323012

When I first got my Xbox, the game DVR was flawless. Recording clips in PvZ, Bf4, and Titanfall. But lately the only time the DVR works is when im playing games offline, and it automatically records certain moments. But as soon as you go online or try to
    manually record a clip in any form, it just wont respond. Yelling "xbox record that," the dialog box pops up, but does not record any amount of time, nor does the 5min-30sec manual record works. The Game DVR is more frustrating then anything!
Thema:

1. Every time I record a clip of any game on my Xbox One S it starts to lock up. - Similar Threads - Every record clip

2. The youtube app on my xbox series s keep taking me out the app every time i play a video

in XBoX on Windows
    The youtube app on my xbox series s keep taking me out the app every time i play a video: Every time i open the YouTube app on my xbox series s it keeps crashing every time i try to play a video f8ad5e5e-cd5e-49ab-94d6-0aaa2dd1ee8b
  3. Series X disconnects from WiFi every 5-10 minutes

in XBoX on Consoles
    Series X disconnects from WiFi every 5-10 minutes: Hi I’m having a problem with my Xbox series x. Every 5-10 minutes my internet disconnects and then reconnects instantly but it’s just enough time for me to get kicked out of whatever online game...
  4. Why has every single one of my xbox series x controllers have stick drift?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why has every single one of my xbox series x controllers have stick drift?: I have bought my Xbox Series X a few months after it dropped… ive been through atleast 7 controllers and they are not cheap. My new pink one (which i LOVE just started with stick drift. It takes...
  5. How do I fix the Input Delay Problem on Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2019 and Every Call of...

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I fix the Input Delay Problem on Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2019 and Every Call of...: I've been having this insane input lag on Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2019,Call of Duty Black Ops Cold War, Call of Duty Vanguard, Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 2022, and Call of Duty Modern...
  6. Xbox Series X shuts down every night at precisely midnight

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Series X shuts down every night at precisely midnight: As title. Every night for about the last month, our Xbox Series X shuts down at precisely midnight. Doesn’t matter if we’re watching something or playing something. There have been several updates...
  7. Series x keeps saying lost connection with controller while I’m playing like every 20...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Series x keeps saying lost connection with controller while I’m playing like every 20...: Series x keeps saying lost connection with controller while I’m playing like every 20 minutes is there a flaw in the system? 9012cfd8-a38f-45d4-b974-c21901092b3e
  8. Xbox disconnects for 10 seconds every hour

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox disconnects for 10 seconds every hour: My xbox randomly disconnects from my Internet every hour for 10 seconds it kicks me from party's and games I've tried reseting the router and xbox but it has not worked...
  9. Why do I have to factory reset my series x every time to get it to connect to wifi?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why do I have to factory reset my series x every time to get it to connect to wifi?: I purchased a new Xbox series X for my son‘s birthday on April 6. For a couple of weeks everything was fine, but for the last 5 to 6 weeks in order to connect to our Wi-Fi, I have to factory reset...
  10. Every button on my Xbox series s controller is not working except for the left stick and...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Every button on my Xbox series s controller is not working except for the left stick and...: I have power cycled my controller and my Xbox around 3 times and i have updated the controller and it still is not working, I do not and cannot buy another controller and need help fixing it....