Every time I reboot my xbox it keeps removing my friends and putting them in my blocked...

Discus and support Every time I reboot my xbox it keeps removing my friends and putting them in my blocked... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Every time I reboot my xbox it keeps removing my friends and putting them in my blocked list can you please help c3a1be99-4b1f-4cf7-b841-63e0bcec8758 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Geo Kay, Jun 13, 2023.

1. Geo Kay
    Geo Kay Guest

Every time I reboot my xbox it keeps removing my friends and putting them in my blocked...

Every time I reboot my xbox it keeps removing my friends and putting them in my blocked list can you please help

:)

Geo Kay, Jun 13, 2023
  2. Ronnieee Win User

Every time I reboot my xbox it keeps removing my friends and putting them in my blocked list can you please help

Hi there! This is Ronnie, an independent advisor.

Nice to meet you and I hope you are having a great day!

I understand you need help on your Xbox problem.

What type of Xbox do you have?

It seems odd that your friends are being blocked automatically when you reboot your console as this should not happen unless you are doing it manually.

Let's refresh the console's system cache and see if this could help.

NOTE: This will remove the profiles on your console, make sure that you remember the email and password to your account.

No data or game saves will be lost doing this, everything is backed up to the cloud servers.

1. Press the Xbox button to open the guide.

2. Select Settings.

3. Select System.

4. Select Console info

5. Select Reset console.

6. Select Reset and keep my games & apps

This will also help sync the data on your console properly.
  3. michaelxbl Win User

Xbox live friends and followers

You are correct , when some one adds you as a friend, you will see their profile in your followers list . Even though this will put you in their friends. You can verify this by going to your followers list and clicking on their profile and you will see
    your profile in their friends list . It does not put you in their followers list. I believe you have three options that you can choose . Add them as your friend , which will move them from your followers list and into your friends list .You are now friends
    and they should be removed from your followers. The other option is to do nothing and that person will remain in your followers list as your follower . They can remove themselves by clicking change friendship . They will no longer be in your followers and
    you are removed from their friends list. The next option is you can remove that follower yourself by blocking and muting . This will remove them from your followers list. This is when they can no longer view your feed or add you as a friend or send messages
    , unless you remove the block or contact them . I know this because I removed around 20,000 followers last year alone. Which is now just a trickle compared to what it was when the Xbox one was released .At least 90 percent of these people I blocked and muted
    the instant I received the pop up notification .The rest were removed the next time I turned on my console .The reason I was removing them was because they never asked if I wanted them as a friend, they did not need my permission they were able to put their
    profile on my Xbox which was taking up half of my day to remove them. When I did get to play it was spent removing people declining game and chat invites which crashed my game . Unwanted attention brought about people who were just intent on causing trouble
    . And if I was not going to let them on my friends list , they just did it by force .Enforcement team had to remove 5 people who managed to get their profiles stuck in my followers list . This took about two years , so I had to see these people every day for
    two years. After they were removed it was back to normal. Until a few months ago and they started it again . Only this time I am not receiving any help and I am back to looking at people on my console who refuse to leave I just want my privacy back, sorry
    if this is long and boring it was not intended ,and is sure to be filled with errors .But II hope someone understands
  4. Stevar007 Win User

Can not connect AGAIN

Not exactly sure what port forwarding is.. but have enabled UPnP and there is another setting in my router that allows me to pick a game console.. picked an xbox and tried that as well..

Think you guys are right.. will either take my xbox to a friends house or have them bring it over here.. then I will know if it is my settings or my xbox..

Up here in Canada we didnt get hit to bad so I wouldnt have thought it was that but will keep trying.

thanks for the suggestions.. Will keep trying.. if i can finally connect I hope that I can connect in such a way that i dont have to reboot every single time i want to get on xbox live

if anyone has any other suggestions keep them coming
  5. North European Win User

Xbox one followers not removed after blocking

I have also same problem. Two players, who I have removed and blocked still exists. The other one has been there now about a year. I see him signing up everyday. The other one is annoying, because he signs up every 5 minutes as long he is playing in one
    day. It disturbs my playing very much, because I get announcement about him signing every time he does that. Removing them, blocking them, removing my profile didn't help.

What should I do?
  6. Nova Streak Win User

Internet keeps dropping out from my xBox! Annoying.

Alright, I am really peed off right now. Every time I'm playing a match on COD BO2, my internet keeps DROPPING OUT ON MY CONSOLE, ONLY!!! This is really annoying me now, there is NO problems with connection on my laptop, and such, JUST MY CONSOLE. And I
    keep being put into probation on black ops 2, this is so annoying..

And once again, once I reboot my xbox, like always, the connection restores like nothing happened. And then it just disconnects after a match or two on Black Ops! :'(
Thema:

1. Every time I reboot my xbox it keeps removing my friends and putting them in my blocked... - Similar Threads - Every reboot keeps

2. The youtube app on my xbox series s keep taking me out the app every time i play a video

in XBoX on Windows
    The youtube app on my xbox series s keep taking me out the app every time i play a video: Every time i open the YouTube app on my xbox series s it keeps crashing every time i try to play a video f8ad5e5e-cd5e-49ab-94d6-0aaa2dd1ee8b
  3. Series X disconnects from WiFi every 5-10 minutes

in XBoX on Consoles
    Series X disconnects from WiFi every 5-10 minutes: Hi I’m having a problem with my Xbox series x. Every 5-10 minutes my internet disconnects and then reconnects instantly but it’s just enough time for me to get kicked out of whatever online game...
  4. Why has every single one of my xbox series x controllers have stick drift?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why has every single one of my xbox series x controllers have stick drift?: I have bought my Xbox Series X a few months after it dropped… ive been through atleast 7 controllers and they are not cheap. My new pink one (which i LOVE just started with stick drift. It takes...
  5. How do I fix the Input Delay Problem on Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2019 and Every Call of...

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I fix the Input Delay Problem on Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2019 and Every Call of...: I've been having this insane input lag on Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2019,Call of Duty Black Ops Cold War, Call of Duty Vanguard, Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 2022, and Call of Duty Modern...
  6. Xbox Series X shuts down every night at precisely midnight

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Series X shuts down every night at precisely midnight: As title. Every night for about the last month, our Xbox Series X shuts down at precisely midnight. Doesn’t matter if we’re watching something or playing something. There have been several updates...
  7. Series x keeps saying lost connection with controller while I’m playing like every 20...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Series x keeps saying lost connection with controller while I’m playing like every 20...: Series x keeps saying lost connection with controller while I’m playing like every 20 minutes is there a flaw in the system? 9012cfd8-a38f-45d4-b974-c21901092b3e
  8. Xbox disconnects for 10 seconds every hour

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox disconnects for 10 seconds every hour: My xbox randomly disconnects from my Internet every hour for 10 seconds it kicks me from party's and games I've tried reseting the router and xbox but it has not worked...
  9. Why do I have to factory reset my series x every time to get it to connect to wifi?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why do I have to factory reset my series x every time to get it to connect to wifi?: I purchased a new Xbox series X for my son‘s birthday on April 6. For a couple of weeks everything was fine, but for the last 5 to 6 weeks in order to connect to our Wi-Fi, I have to factory reset...
  10. Every button on my Xbox series s controller is not working except for the left stick and...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Every button on my Xbox series s controller is not working except for the left stick and...: I have power cycled my controller and my Xbox around 3 times and i have updated the controller and it still is not working, I do not and cannot buy another controller and need help fixing it....