Every time I play a game, it disconnects me from Xbox Live

Discus and support Every time I play a game, it disconnects me from Xbox Live in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I play gta 5 online and it is really annoying when in the middle of the game it disconnects you. I have tried everything including Deleting Account and... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Razefy, Jan 18, 2014.

1. Razefy
    Razefy Guest

I play gta 5 online and it is really annoying when in the middle of the game it disconnects you. I have tried everything including Deleting Account and Clearing Hard Drive. What else should I try?

:)

Razefy, Jan 18, 2014
  2. Can't connect

Every time i try to play a game it disconnects me from xbox live. I been thinking its from its the new system update.

GRAY GHOST T93, Jan 18, 2014
  3. SpAz Toxic
    SpAz Toxic Guest
    Disconnecting from Live only when playing Ghosts

I can play and connect to LIVE when I play any game but when I go to play Ghosts it disconnects me from live every time. help!!

SpAz Toxic, Jan 18, 2014
  4. Unkn0wn1
    Unkn0wn1 Guest

Hello Razefy,

EDIT: disregard the last post of mine as I wasn't able post an edit due to Website issues. Here is an updated one and final version.

You could try to Reset Network Settings to Factory defaults. To do this:

On the Xbox Home Screen, Navigate to Settings, go to System, Select Network Settings, Click on your Network setup. Now go to Configure network, Scroll right and click on Reset Network Settings to Factory defaults.

If the above solution doesn't work. You could try port forwarding, if your router allows for it. Xbox Live for the Xbox 360 requires the following ports to be opened: (For instructions, based on the make and model of your network device,
    visit the link at the bottom of this post),

• Port 88 (UDP)
    • Port 3074 (UDP and TCP)
    • Port 53 (UDP and TCP)
    • Port 80 (TCP)
    I your router doesn't support port forwarding or your issue is still isn't resolved, you could enable DMZ. (Refer to the link at the bottom of this link for instructions, based on the make and model of your network device)

If port forwarding or DMZ is enabled, it is best to turn UPNP off, if your Network device allows for it.
    (Again, instructions can be found on the link at the bottom of this post based on the make and model of your network device).

Make sure you reboot your network equipment after editing the settings on the device.

You could also consider visiting the following link as this may also have useful fixes,

support.xbox.com/.../random-disconnect-solution

As a last resort, if you still are experiencing issues, you could reset your network device (eg. router, gateway). Most network equipment have a reset button physically on the back of the device. You can set the device back up with the CD
    that came with it. If you don't have access to the CD, don't worry, you can get instructions on how to manually set it back up from the product's support webpage. You could also refer to the link at the bottom of this post for reference.

http://forums.xbox.com/xbox_forums/xbox_support/networking-hardware/default.aspx

Hope this works Every time I play a game, it disconnects me from Xbox Live :)

Unkn0wn1, Jan 19, 2014
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: