Every time I open the Xbox app it says I have no console connected.

Discus and support Every time I open the Xbox app it says I have no console connected. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Every time I open the Xbox app it says I have no console connected. I am using an iPhone 12 and Xbox series X, I have been using the app and console... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by YTmygod, Jun 15, 2023.

1. YTmygod
    YTmygod Guest

Every time I open the Xbox app it says I have no console connected. I am using an iPhone 12 and Xbox series X, I have been using the app and console for a while and have gone through the setup a while ago, but every time I open the app it says I need to setup a new or existing console. I have tried setting up an existing console and it works but then the next time I go to use remote play it says I need to setup a console again.

:)

YTmygod, Jun 15, 2023
  2. Geri M. Win User

Hello YTmygod,

It seems that our previous suggested methods and troubleshooting steps did not work from your end.

We have found another troubleshooting steps to connect your Xbox console to your iPhone 12. Another solution is to go to settings -device and connection -remote features-get the code from there and set up the console on your apps. If you’re having trouble completing Xbox console setup from the Xbox mobile app, these solutions can help2. Note that if the Xbox network is down, you may need to wait until it’s back up to finish console setup. Please check this link for more information to set up your device. If your mobile device won’t connect to your console during setup | Xbox Support

[​IMG]

You can also try restarting your console by opening the Xbox app on your mobile device, and then selecting your console from the list to start a remote play session. From your connected device, press the Xbox button to open the guide, and then go to Profile & system > Power > Restart console.

Check this article for more information. Troubleshoot issues in the Xbox mobile app | Xbox Support.

[​IMG]

We are looking forward to your response.

We will be glad to follow up and help you.

Sincerely,

Microsoft Community
  3. Geri M. Win User

Hello YTmygod,

We wish you are well today.

We just want to know if you have done the suggested troubleshooting steps already and if the problem was fixed?

Let us know so we could go on for further assistance.

Kind regards,

Microsoft Community
  4. Geri M. Win User

Hi YTmygod,

We haven't heard from you for 72 hours, so we assume the issue has already been resolved. We will not monitor this thread going forward, so if you need further assistance, click this link to create a new thread to discuss these issues. Create a new question or start a discussion (microsoft.com)

[​IMG]

Thank you for your understanding.

Kind regards,

Microsoft Community
  5. YTmygod Win User

Hi Geri, thanks for the suggestions, I already use a wired connection, but I’ll try finding that code when I get back to my Xbox later today.
  6. Geri M. Win User

Hi YTmygod,

Welcome to Xbox Forums. We appreciate for sharing your concern with us and we hope that you are doing well today.

As per description, every time you open Xbox app from Series X and on mobile it keeps on asking to set up a new or existing console.

Let us check on this together and sort this out to assist your concern.

Let us try the following solutions.

Go to settings -device and connection -remote features-get the code from there and set up the console on your apps.

Try changing your encryption type to WPA2/WPA to solve this problem or use an Ethernet cable to connect your console directly to your router or gateway.

If you have other clarifications, you can get back to us by replying to this post.

We will be glad to follow up and help you.

Sincerely,

Microsoft Community
Thema:

1. Every time I open the Xbox app it says I have no console connected. - Similar Threads - Every open app

2. Every time i open BTD6 it just crashes and secure boot

in XBoX on Consoles
    Every time i open BTD6 it just crashes and secure boot: Every time i open BTD6 it just crashes immediately i don't know what it is, i bought the game from Microsoft store and i tried reinstalling it, I updated everything {so all my laptops drivers and...
  3. Controller disconnecting and console freezing every time I open the home screen

in XBoX on Consoles
    Controller disconnecting and console freezing every time I open the home screen: Games run perfectly fine and smoothly on my Series X, and there is nothing wrong with the gameplay. However every time I’m in a game and press the xbox button to bring up the sidebar, the whole...
  4. I'm trying to open Fortnite yet every time I do, I get a Bsod. Any fixes?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I'm trying to open Fortnite yet every time I do, I get a Bsod. Any fixes?: I ran blue screen viewer, it tells me that my HIDCLASS.SYS, and ntoskrnl.exe are problems. I have reinstalled windows, recently updated drivers, and because of my friend have done everything we...
  5. Why do I have to sign into Microsoft every time the Minecraft Launcher opens?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why do I have to sign into Microsoft every time the Minecraft Launcher opens?: Every time the launcher opens, I havve to re-enter my email and password. There is no option to "remember me" or "trust this computer." This is getting extremely tedious and I've seen dozens of...
  6. Every time i try opening the game, a pop up shows up saying ''Blocked game''

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Every time i try opening the game, a pop up shows up saying ''Blocked game'': any ideas on how to fix it? error code is (0x0) [img] 040c5c27-cb19-4edb-847f-77923b7fe533
  7. every time I open roblox the game opens loads for a minute then crashes

in XBoX Games and Apps
    every time I open roblox the game opens loads for a minute then crashes: And i restarted my xbox deleted and reinstalled the game . ac7673fc-d174-4855-b52d-cbbe92cb7932
  8. ROBLOX FROM MICROSOFT STORE IS CRASHING EVERY TIME I OPEN IT

in XBoX on Windows
    ROBLOX FROM MICROSOFT STORE IS CRASHING EVERY TIME I OPEN IT: So I wanted to use Roblox from the Microsoft Store but every time I open the game it crashes and I've tried everything, I've tried repairing, restoring and nothing. so I decided to check the game...
  9. i have a problem that every time i open Microsoft rewards on my Xbox series S it says oops...

in XBoX Accessibility
    i have a problem that every time i open Microsoft rewards on my Xbox series S it says oops...: i have a problem that every time i open Microsoft rewards on my Xbox series S it says oops something went wrong please try again a7154711-3bd8-4071-a8a5-f143f1b50ee7
  10. How do I fix gaming services needing to download every time I open the xbox app?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I fix gaming services needing to download every time I open the xbox app?: I have been using my PC for over a year now. I have had no issues with anything up until 2 days ago when I decided I wanted to play Stardew Valley. I clicked install and started watching YouTube....