every time I open roblox the game opens loads for a minute then crashes

Discus and support every time I open roblox the game opens loads for a minute then crashes in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; And i restarted my xbox deleted and reinstalled the game . ac7673fc-d174-4855-b52d-cbbe92cb7932 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by juland alamri, Oct 25, 2023.

1. every time I open roblox the game opens loads for a minute then crashes

And i restarted my xbox deleted and reinstalled the game .

:)

juland alamri, Oct 25, 2023
  2. Daniel Gill_354 Win User

Hi Juland A! I hope you are well, delighted to be able to offer you my help!

It is a pleasure to write to you and try to help you today, for my part I will do everything possible to help you resolve any questions/problems you are presenting.

I'm sorry to hear that you are having problems with Roblox, I will leave you some steps with the intention of helping you solve it:

1. Make sure your Xbox is connected to a stable internet connection.
    2. Check if there are any pending updates for the game or console and make sure to install them.
    3. Clear your Xbox cache by following these steps: Settings > System > Storage > Primary hard drive > Cleared data > Clear cache.
    4. Try signing in to a different Microsoft account and see if the issue persists.

Let me know if this information was useful to you, otherwise I will be attentive to continue helping you!

Best regards,
    Daniel.
  3. C M1 Win User

Xbox Series X crashing and shutting off

Dérek,

NAT type is open.

I tried out hotspot and loaded up a game, and it crashed upon starting up and tried a second time, and it only lasted about a minute and a half before crashing.
  4. Goalie39 Win User

Ghost recon breakpoint

My game crashes every time i open it
  5. SpedbobSpedpants Win User

Minecraft

I tried the uninstall and power cycling, and before i deleted the save data from the console. But it still wont load the world and my game crashes every time i try to open it
  6. CarTzy Win User

ROBLOX FROM MICROSOFT STORE IS CRASHING EVERY TIME I OPEN IT

Hello Italy Stars,

Are you running third party applications like an anti-virus software or game enhancers?

Try to check if your firewall may have been blocking the game.

Also try to uninstall and reinstall the gaming services:

Reinstall the Gaming Services app on your Windows 10/11 device:

1. Press the Start button on the taskbar, type powershell, right-click on Windows PowerShell, and then select Run as administrator.
    2. In Windows PowerShell, type the following command and press Enter:

get-appxpackage Microsoft.GamingServices | remove-AppxPackage -allusers
    3. In the same window, type the following command and press Enter:

start ms-windows-store://pdp/?productid=9MWPM2CQNLHN
    4. Install the app on that page and select Yes when you receive the User Account Control (UAC) prompt.
    5. Restart your device and try to install the game again.
    Troubleshoot issues with the Xbox app for Windows | Xbox Support
Thema:

1. every time I open roblox the game opens loads for a minute then crashes - Similar Threads - every open roblox

2. Every time i open BTD6 it just crashes and secure boot

in XBoX on Consoles
    Every time i open BTD6 it just crashes and secure boot: Every time i open BTD6 it just crashes immediately i don't know what it is, i bought the game from Microsoft store and i tried reinstalling it, I updated everything {so all my laptops drivers and...
  3. Controller disconnecting and console freezing every time I open the home screen

in XBoX on Consoles
    Controller disconnecting and console freezing every time I open the home screen: Games run perfectly fine and smoothly on my Series X, and there is nothing wrong with the gameplay. However every time I’m in a game and press the xbox button to bring up the sidebar, the whole...
  4. I'm trying to open Fortnite yet every time I do, I get a Bsod. Any fixes?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I'm trying to open Fortnite yet every time I do, I get a Bsod. Any fixes?: I ran blue screen viewer, it tells me that my HIDCLASS.SYS, and ntoskrnl.exe are problems. I have reinstalled windows, recently updated drivers, and because of my friend have done everything we...
  5. Why do I have to sign into Microsoft every time the Minecraft Launcher opens?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why do I have to sign into Microsoft every time the Minecraft Launcher opens?: Every time the launcher opens, I havve to re-enter my email and password. There is no option to "remember me" or "trust this computer." This is getting extremely tedious and I've seen dozens of...
  6. Every time i try opening the game, a pop up shows up saying ''Blocked game''

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Every time i try opening the game, a pop up shows up saying ''Blocked game'': any ideas on how to fix it? error code is (0x0) [img] 040c5c27-cb19-4edb-847f-77923b7fe533
  7. ROBLOX FROM MICROSOFT STORE IS CRASHING EVERY TIME I OPEN IT

in XBoX on Windows
    ROBLOX FROM MICROSOFT STORE IS CRASHING EVERY TIME I OPEN IT: So I wanted to use Roblox from the Microsoft Store but every time I open the game it crashes and I've tried everything, I've tried repairing, restoring and nothing. so I decided to check the game...
  8. i have a problem that every time i open Microsoft rewards on my Xbox series S it says oops...

in XBoX Accessibility
    i have a problem that every time i open Microsoft rewards on my Xbox series S it says oops...: i have a problem that every time i open Microsoft rewards on my Xbox series S it says oops something went wrong please try again a7154711-3bd8-4071-a8a5-f143f1b50ee7
  9. xbox game bar is suspended every time i open it

in XBoX on Windows
    xbox game bar is suspended every time i open it: win + g does not open game bar and neither does searching the app and opening it from there. whenever i open task manager it says it is open but it is suspended. i went into settings and tried...
  10. How do I fix gaming services needing to download every time I open the xbox app?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I fix gaming services needing to download every time I open the xbox app?: I have been using my PC for over a year now. I have had no issues with anything up until 2 days ago when I decided I wanted to play Stardew Valley. I clicked install and started watching YouTube....