Every time i open BTD6 it just crashes and secure boot

Discus and support Every time i open BTD6 it just crashes and secure boot in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Every time i open BTD6 it just crashes immediately i don't know what it is, i bought the game from Microsoft store and i tried reinstalling it, I... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Dereck DeAza, Mar 6, 2024.

1. Dereck DeAza
    Dereck DeAza Guest

Every time i open BTD6 it just crashes immediately i don't know what it is, i bought the game from Microsoft store and i tried reinstalling it, I updated everything {so all my laptops drivers and other components are Up-To-Date}, i don't know what to do at that point so now I'm here. and another thing is that, valorant keeps kicking me out because of some secure boot, i checked my BIOS and its enabled but says Disabled, i don't know what that means.

:)

Dereck DeAza, Mar 6, 2024
  2. Renatodibi Win User

Hi Dereck.

My name is Renato.
    I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Based on what you've written, I believe it's more likely to be an issue with the Xbox app. The first steps I recommend are to check that the Xbox app and Game Services are up to date, and then clear the app cache.

to update Xbox app and Game services

Press the Start button on the taskbar, type store, and open the Microsoft Store app.
    Select Library.
    Under Updates & downloads, check if there are any updates available for the Xbox app or Gaming Services app. If an update is available, select Update.

To clear your APP cache:

Go to Settings> System> Apps & features> Select App> Advanced options> Reset.

If the issue remains, you can then remove and reinstall Gaming services.

To do this you must press the Start button on the taskbar,
    type 'powershell,'
    right-click on Windows PowerShell, and then select 'Run as administrator.'

In Windows PowerShell, type the following command and press Enter:
    get-appxpackage Microsoft.GamingServices | remove-AppxPackage -allusers

In the same window, type the following command and press Enter:
    start ms-windows-store://pdp/?productid=9MWPM2CQNLHN

Install the app on that page and select 'Yes' when you receive the User Account Control (UAC)
    prompt.
    Restart your device and try to install the game again.

Further information about xbox app problems at
    https://support.xbox.com/help/games-apps/troubleshooting/troubleshoot-games-windows-10

I hope I've been helpful

Kind regards
    Renato
  3. Goalie39 Win User

Ghost recon breakpoint

My game crashes every time i open it
  4. JuggaloKilla Win User

Lot of XBOX One games keeps crashing to dash

All my games are crashing to dashboard as well... And hard reboot helps 45 mins tops...And Mister Urkel every person in this forum is saying there being booted/crashed to the dashboard from in game..I see no different complaints in here. .. Just one...y
    is our $500 console booting/crashing to the dashboard on every game? There's enough complaints just on this forum to have this issue brought to someone's attention in the tech department. . Please!
  5. Archibald Jax Win User

New Fable III update?

Seems to have completely broken my game, so I couldn't say. It launches the 360 boot screen and crashes to the dashboard. Every time.
  6. THA 1 BEHIND YA Win User

Banned from your server.

I got banned for crashing a jet today. Had no idea what I was doing, but it was just sitting there so I hopped in. How will I learn if I get booted every time i try to use the jet/choppers/tanks?
Thema:

1. Every time i open BTD6 it just crashes and secure boot - Similar Threads - Every open BTD6

2. Controller disconnecting and console freezing every time I open the home screen

in XBoX on Consoles
    Controller disconnecting and console freezing every time I open the home screen: Games run perfectly fine and smoothly on my Series X, and there is nothing wrong with the gameplay. However every time I’m in a game and press the xbox button to bring up the sidebar, the whole...
  3. I'm trying to open Fortnite yet every time I do, I get a Bsod. Any fixes?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I'm trying to open Fortnite yet every time I do, I get a Bsod. Any fixes?: I ran blue screen viewer, it tells me that my HIDCLASS.SYS, and ntoskrnl.exe are problems. I have reinstalled windows, recently updated drivers, and because of my friend have done everything we...
  4. Why do I have to sign into Microsoft every time the Minecraft Launcher opens?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why do I have to sign into Microsoft every time the Minecraft Launcher opens?: Every time the launcher opens, I havve to re-enter my email and password. There is no option to "remember me" or "trust this computer." This is getting extremely tedious and I've seen dozens of...
  5. Every time i try opening the game, a pop up shows up saying ''Blocked game''

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Every time i try opening the game, a pop up shows up saying ''Blocked game'': any ideas on how to fix it? error code is (0x0) [img] 040c5c27-cb19-4edb-847f-77923b7fe533
  6. every time I open roblox the game opens loads for a minute then crashes

in XBoX Games and Apps
    every time I open roblox the game opens loads for a minute then crashes: And i restarted my xbox deleted and reinstalled the game . ac7673fc-d174-4855-b52d-cbbe92cb7932
  7. ROBLOX FROM MICROSOFT STORE IS CRASHING EVERY TIME I OPEN IT

in XBoX on Windows
    ROBLOX FROM MICROSOFT STORE IS CRASHING EVERY TIME I OPEN IT: So I wanted to use Roblox from the Microsoft Store but every time I open the game it crashes and I've tried everything, I've tried repairing, restoring and nothing. so I decided to check the game...
  8. i have a problem that every time i open Microsoft rewards on my Xbox series S it says oops...

in XBoX Accessibility
    i have a problem that every time i open Microsoft rewards on my Xbox series S it says oops...: i have a problem that every time i open Microsoft rewards on my Xbox series S it says oops something went wrong please try again a7154711-3bd8-4071-a8a5-f143f1b50ee7
  9. xbox game bar is suspended every time i open it

in XBoX on Windows
    xbox game bar is suspended every time i open it: win + g does not open game bar and neither does searching the app and opening it from there. whenever i open task manager it says it is open but it is suspended. i went into settings and tried...
  10. How do I fix gaming services needing to download every time I open the xbox app?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I fix gaming services needing to download every time I open the xbox app?: I have been using my PC for over a year now. I have had no issues with anything up until 2 days ago when I decided I wanted to play Stardew Valley. I clicked install and started watching YouTube....