Every time I go in the Xbox one store the 'redeem a voucher' box keeps popping up.

Discus and support Every time I go in the Xbox one store the 'redeem a voucher' box keeps popping up. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; anyone help me out? As you can see from the title I'm having trouble with the store. No matter how many times I cancel it, it keeps popping back up.... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by sephdtc3, Nov 11, 2016.

1. sephdtc3
    sephdtc3 Guest

Every time I go in the Xbox one store the 'redeem a voucher' box keeps popping up.

anyone help me out? As you can see from the title I'm having trouble with the store. No matter how many times I cancel it, it keeps popping back up. How can I get rid of this without resetting it?

:)

sephdtc3, Nov 11, 2016
  2. APSTOODLE
    APSTOODLE Guest
    Painful live chat. Totally useless

I am really disappointed. I purchased a new xbox one x and in the box I received a voucher to redeem a 14 day trial for xbox live gold.

Tried to redeem the code and an error msg pops up "code expired". I then spent 45 painful minutes on the live chat sending photos of my receipt and the voucher only to be told they now need it in a Word doc. Then I got disconnected and couldn't get back
    to the chat to sort it out. I gave up trying and did not redeem my 14 day trial. Waste of time trying to sort the issue out and my time is certainly worth more than the $5 voucher I was promised.

APSTOODLE, Nov 11, 2016
  3. Destiny Expansion Packs

I am trying to redeem add-on codes for Destiny and it was bought brand new and an error message keeps popping up every time I put the code in saying that something went wrong and to re-input the code.

GoldenHellboy5, Nov 11, 2016
  4. Jurgen1488 Win User

Game

If you buy an Xbox Bundle, you'll have a voucher with a game code in the box. You then apply this code to your console when you open the Xbox Store and open the Redeem Code entry.
  5. pWneR SRB Win User

I buy a new set of xbox360, it says there are two free games with it, one is Carnival MSMD, but how to download it.

I think you should get a voucher with code. Then go to redeem code on your xbox and type in code that you found on voucher.
  6. MarsNeedsTacos Win User

Microsoft Rewards

There are several Microsoft store credit vouchers in the rewards program, for the Microsoft Stare, the Xbox Marketplace and the Microsoft Merchandise Store. Do you recall which one you redeemed with your points?
  7. Yoshiki-117 Win User

Free 2500 Roblox

Hi,

There should be a voucher code you can redeem on Xbox to enjoy your free Roblox coins. Check in the box šŸ˜€
  8. TCB Tactic Win User

Account Security Proofs problem!

This message keeps popping up every time i add security for my xbox proofs. I add all the info i press done and this error pops up CODE:80151103
Thema:

1. Every time I go in the Xbox one store the 'redeem a voucher' box keeps popping up. - Similar Threads - Every store 'redeem

2. The youtube app on my xbox series s keep taking me out the app every time i play a video

in XBoX on Windows
    The youtube app on my xbox series s keep taking me out the app every time i play a video: Every time i open the YouTube app on my xbox series s it keeps crashing every time i try to play a video f8ad5e5e-cd5e-49ab-94d6-0aaa2dd1ee8b
  3. Series X disconnects from WiFi every 5-10 minutes

in XBoX on Consoles
    Series X disconnects from WiFi every 5-10 minutes: Hi Iā€™m having a problem with my Xbox series x. Every 5-10 minutes my internet disconnects and then reconnects instantly but itā€™s just enough time for me to get kicked out of whatever online game...
  4. Why has every single one of my xbox series x controllers have stick drift?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why has every single one of my xbox series x controllers have stick drift?: I have bought my Xbox Series X a few months after it droppedā€¦ ive been through atleast 7 controllers and they are not cheap. My new pink one (which i LOVE just started with stick drift. It takes...
  5. How do I fix the Input Delay Problem on Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2019 and Every Call of...

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I fix the Input Delay Problem on Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2019 and Every Call of...: I've been having this insane input lag on Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2019,Call of Duty Black Ops Cold War, Call of Duty Vanguard, Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 2022, and Call of Duty Modern...
  6. Xbox Series X shuts down every night at precisely midnight

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Series X shuts down every night at precisely midnight: As title. Every night for about the last month, our Xbox Series X shuts down at precisely midnight. Doesnā€™t matter if weā€™re watching something or playing something. There have been several updates...
  7. Series x keeps saying lost connection with controller while Iā€™m playing like every 20...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Series x keeps saying lost connection with controller while Iā€™m playing like every 20...: Series x keeps saying lost connection with controller while Iā€™m playing like every 20 minutes is there a flaw in the system? 9012cfd8-a38f-45d4-b974-c21901092b3e
  8. Xbox disconnects for 10 seconds every hour

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox disconnects for 10 seconds every hour: My xbox randomly disconnects from my Internet every hour for 10 seconds it kicks me from party's and games I've tried reseting the router and xbox but it has not worked...
  9. ROBLOX FROM MICROSOFT STORE IS CRASHING EVERY TIME I OPEN IT

in XBoX on Windows
    ROBLOX FROM MICROSOFT STORE IS CRASHING EVERY TIME I OPEN IT: So I wanted to use Roblox from the Microsoft Store but every time I open the game it crashes and I've tried everything, I've tried repairing, restoring and nothing. so I decided to check the game...
  10. HI. I have recently installed Minecraft off of the Xbox store on PC and every time I...

in XBoX on Windows
    HI. I have recently installed Minecraft off of the Xbox store on PC and every time I...: Unable to locate the Java runtime. Error details: 0x00000000 - system: The operation completed successfully. Filename on disk: Path: . Exists: I have tried multiple fixes but nothing seems to...