Every time I clip something when I’m playing any game, I ALWAYS lag so bad

Discus and support Every time I clip something when I’m playing any game, I ALWAYS lag so bad in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Every time I clip something when I’m playing any game, I ALWAYS lag so bad (my controller disconnects while there is a charger connected to it) and I... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Ayronnb, Apr 6, 2024.

1. Ayronnb
    Ayronnb Guest

Every time I clip something when I’m playing any game, I ALWAYS lag so bad (my controller disconnects while there is a charger connected to it) and I am so annoyed by it I might switch to PlayStation. I just bought a new Xbox one X because I was recently playing on Xbox one s but that is not the problem

:)

Ayronnb, Apr 6, 2024
  2. Zehq Win User

Lag

I always get lag on overseas servers, it's happened on every game I play, even BC2. -.-

I've gotten used to the BF lag, it's really not as bad as CoDs.
  3. capprix Win User

Hows BF4 compared to COD Advanced Warfare?

You can't compare 2 very different types of games, or you just want to start another which is better BF or COD debate? People will always prefer one over the other, I like both cod for run and gun, and BF for more tactical playing due to the bad lag i used
    to get every game, just picked up the xbox one so will give BF4 another bash. ( when I say lag, I mean I could empty a whole clip into someone at close range and they wouldn't die , but they shoot me with 1 or 2 bullets and wham I'm dead).
  4. Simon Ralph Win User

Xbox series s- huge input delay 2022

So I’ve got my series s. I went and installed cod and I’ve played it. Theres something very strange. My monitor says I’m on 120hz, my game says I’m on 120hz but I know I’m only on 60hz. And it’s every game. I’ve tried new hdmi cable that didn’t work went through all settings changed nothing. My games and dashboard is blurry and when I play a game it looks bad. But there is less delay
  5. UneasyJmitchell Win User

When will this game be patched or fixed

^^So YOU are saying YOU get "lag comp'd" all the time and its a problem? As I said before, if YOU have great internet and pick up host every game or so, and still get laggy games, then you may be lag comp'd, but if you are not hosting, then you are NOT getting
    lag comp'd. Maybe normal lag. Ill pick up host maybe 4 in 10 games when playing solo and maybe 1 in those 4 do I notice lag comp being any type of interference. Every now and then it may get bad, but usually my kids and wife are draining my bandwidth anyways.
    :p
  6. FinnessinGoofyz Win User

xbox one lag.

I can't play any games at all. CoD Ghosts lags constantly like every 15 seconds, and I can't play Battlefield 4 either because it lags so bad. But before Christmas I could play Battlefield 4 with absolutely no lag. I hope Microsoft fixes this soon...
Thema:

1. Every time I clip something when I’m playing any game, I ALWAYS lag so bad - Similar Threads - Every clip something

2. The youtube app on my xbox series s keep taking me out the app every time i play a video

in XBoX on Windows
    The youtube app on my xbox series s keep taking me out the app every time i play a video: Every time i open the YouTube app on my xbox series s it keeps crashing every time i try to play a video f8ad5e5e-cd5e-49ab-94d6-0aaa2dd1ee8b
  3. Series X disconnects from WiFi every 5-10 minutes

in XBoX on Consoles
    Series X disconnects from WiFi every 5-10 minutes: Hi I’m having a problem with my Xbox series x. Every 5-10 minutes my internet disconnects and then reconnects instantly but it’s just enough time for me to get kicked out of whatever online game...
  4. Why has every single one of my xbox series x controllers have stick drift?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why has every single one of my xbox series x controllers have stick drift?: I have bought my Xbox Series X a few months after it dropped… ive been through atleast 7 controllers and they are not cheap. My new pink one (which i LOVE just started with stick drift. It takes...
  5. How do I fix the Input Delay Problem on Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2019 and Every Call of...

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I fix the Input Delay Problem on Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2019 and Every Call of...: I've been having this insane input lag on Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2019,Call of Duty Black Ops Cold War, Call of Duty Vanguard, Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 2022, and Call of Duty Modern...
  6. Xbox Series X shuts down every night at precisely midnight

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Series X shuts down every night at precisely midnight: As title. Every night for about the last month, our Xbox Series X shuts down at precisely midnight. Doesn’t matter if we’re watching something or playing something. There have been several updates...
  7. Series x keeps saying lost connection with controller while I’m playing like every 20...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Series x keeps saying lost connection with controller while I’m playing like every 20...: Series x keeps saying lost connection with controller while I’m playing like every 20 minutes is there a flaw in the system? 9012cfd8-a38f-45d4-b974-c21901092b3e
  8. Xbox disconnects for 10 seconds every hour

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox disconnects for 10 seconds every hour: My xbox randomly disconnects from my Internet every hour for 10 seconds it kicks me from party's and games I've tried reseting the router and xbox but it has not worked...
  9. Why do I have to factory reset my series x every time to get it to connect to wifi?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why do I have to factory reset my series x every time to get it to connect to wifi?: I purchased a new Xbox series X for my son‘s birthday on April 6. For a couple of weeks everything was fine, but for the last 5 to 6 weeks in order to connect to our Wi-Fi, I have to factory reset...
  10. Every time I record a clip of any game on my Xbox One S it starts to lock up.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Every time I record a clip of any game on my Xbox One S it starts to lock up.: Every time I record a clip of any game on my Xbox One S it starts to lock up. 5e8fc39a-7da8-4bec-bc47-78c4247d67e9