Every now and then when playing on my Xbox X my colors seem to be washed out or dim it only...

Discus and support Every now and then when playing on my Xbox X my colors seem to be washed out or dim it only... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; [img] This is what it looks like on MW2 6ccf7832-315d-41f0-bef9-6d9bf5bdf94d Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by HardMigraiine, Dec 13, 2022.

1. Every now and then when playing on my Xbox X my colors seem to be washed out or dim it only...

Every now and then when playing on my Xbox X my colors seem to be washed out or dim it only... [​IMG]
    This is what it looks like on MW2

:)

HardMigraiine, Dec 13, 2022
  2. Georges C. Win User

Every now and then when playing on my Xbox X my colors seem to be washed out or dim it only does it while on the game not on the home screen

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community.

Hello HardMigraiine, This is only happening with MW2 or in all the games you try to play on Xbox One.

You switched in some kind of TV or Xbox setup, Samart TV's have image modes like Movie, Games, News, Sport etc, and depending on how your TV is, the colors can get a little weird.
  3. The def star Win User

Xbox one S, Netflix dims screen when HDR is enabled

I have the same issue but it happens with anything HDR including Forza Horizon 3. When content with HDR enabled kicks in the Xbox flashes black and then auto dims until the app that is using HDR is closed. It really sucks because it washes out the colors.
    The Netflix app on my TV with HDR doesn't do this so it rules out my TV as the issue. What's going on?
  4. o0 Gas0linE 0o Win User

System-wide video bug.

Im just happy my games look good again! Finally they no longer looked washed out and the colors look nice and rich. Makes me want to go back and play arkahm city again, since I played the whole game when the color's looked washed out.
  5. housenizzle Win User

Hdr washed out colors and dimmer during hdr content

Why are there so many posts on this all over the interwebs with no solution anywhere?

I also have the ks8000 and all hdr content is dim. Colors are ok but far to dim. Driving at dusk in Forza Horizon 3 in the jungle is unplayable without adding dynamic contrast or changing the in game brightness/ hdr brightness to unreasonable levels...
    which washes out the screen.

Playing in game mode, backlight 20, dynamic contrast off, smart led high, eco settings all off. Specifically using rting settings.

Ps4 Pro players saying they dont have the issues
    I've been having the same issue I just go to something colorful and the color comes back the dimness only happens when games start
  6. jcferraz-[xboxvenue] Win User

Hdr washed out colors and dimmer during hdr content

Same here with a Samsung KS7000, connected with the XBOX ONE S original HDMI cable and with all the correct settings enabled (HDMI UHD Color, XBOX settings, etc.). All the HDR content like 4K HDR blu-rays or games like NBA 2K17 look like the colors are
    washed out. Everything seems dimmed, like having a white filter.

I bought XBOX ONE S to be used as a game console but also as a blu-ray player to complement my 4K HDR TV. Please Microsoft address this issue and solve it ASAP.

Thanks!!
Thema:

Every now and then when playing on my Xbox X my colors seem to be washed out or dim it only...

1. Every now and then when playing on my Xbox X my colors seem to be washed out or dim it only... - Similar Threads - Every playing colors

2. The youtube app on my xbox series s keep taking me out the app every time i play a video

in XBoX on Windows
    The youtube app on my xbox series s keep taking me out the app every time i play a video: Every time i open the YouTube app on my xbox series s it keeps crashing every time i try to play a video f8ad5e5e-cd5e-49ab-94d6-0aaa2dd1ee8b
  3. Series x keeps saying lost connection with controller while I’m playing like every 20...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Series x keeps saying lost connection with controller while I’m playing like every 20...: Series x keeps saying lost connection with controller while I’m playing like every 20 minutes is there a flaw in the system? 9012cfd8-a38f-45d4-b974-c21901092b3e
  4. I’m trying to play MWlll cross gen addition and every time it ask my to buy game pass to play

in XBoX on Windows
    I’m trying to play MWlll cross gen addition and every time it ask my to buy game pass to play: It keeps giving me 2 options to buy game pass when I try to play multiplayer or zombies e6a1160e-aab8-4e68-9afb-5cf653891546
  5. Every time I clip something when I’m playing any game, I ALWAYS lag so bad

in XBoX on Consoles
    Every time I clip something when I’m playing any game, I ALWAYS lag so bad: Every time I clip something when I’m playing any game, I ALWAYS lag so bad (my controller disconnects while there is a charger connected to it) and I am so annoyed by it I might switch to...
  6. Every online game I play gets disconnected after about 5-10 minutes of playing. Then right...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Every online game I play gets disconnected after about 5-10 minutes of playing. Then right...: I get error 0x8923106C for the party chat. Ive reset the Xbox, the internet, I’ve changed mac address I’ve changed port selection. I’ve tried wireless and wired connections. Power cycling the...
  7. Why do I have to sign in to my console every time I try to use remote play on the Xbox app...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why do I have to sign in to my console every time I try to use remote play on the Xbox app...: I've got a backbone that connects to my phone that enables xbox remote play on my android device. I have enabled remote play and connected my console to my phone through the app. The issue is that...
  8. For some reason my character runs very fast every time I play a map from minecraft pe maps app

in XBoX Games and Apps
    For some reason my character runs very fast every time I play a map from minecraft pe maps app: *removed for privacy*@gmail.com Move from Microsoft 365 and Office / OneDrive / For home / Android 27c6759d-5ca4-4d5e-94e8-bd55336b30a1
  9. Hello why can i play fornite every single time i try it keeps saying no on all the accounts...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hello why can i play fornite every single time i try it keeps saying no on all the accounts...: Hello microsoft, Hi when ever i try to play fortnite on any accounts on my xbox it keeps saying an unexpected error occurred while signing in to your account for xbox live, but i can still play...
  10. My Xbox crashes on every game I play unless it’s on cloud gaming and sometimes completely...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Xbox crashes on every game I play unless it’s on cloud gaming and sometimes completely...: I have had my Xbox series x for a little while now and was working fine, until recently I did the new COD update and ever since my Xbox keeps crashing religiously. The only game I have played that...