Every Game Stutters On My New PC RTX 4060 i5-12400F

Discus and support Every Game Stutters On My New PC RTX 4060 i5-12400F in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Hi, I got my new pc a month ago and i noticed that in every game I turn on I have the same issue. In every game i have good FPS but everytime it drops... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Daniel Štefl, Mar 9, 2024.

1. Every Game Stutters On My New PC RTX 4060 i5-12400F

Hi, I got my new pc a month ago and i noticed that in every game I turn on I have the same issue. In every game i have good FPS but everytime it drops like 5-10 fps and it makes my game stutter. I dont know what to do is like little FPS drop but i feel the stutter. For example in assassin creed odyssey i locked my fps to 90 FPS then it drops to 88-89 and i feel the stutter. I have good temperatures on GPU like 50 - 60°C. I tried lot of things and i still dont know what to do. - Update every drivers - Windows reinstall - Turning on/off game mode and graphics settings in windows - Tried to turn on/off XMP - Trying every settings in games. SPEC: Gigabyte RTX 4060 8GB SSD M.2 Samsung 980 pro Ram 2x16 DDR4 3200MHz Seasonic Focus Focus Plus Gold 750W Asus TUF GAMING B760-PLUS Thank you for any response.

:)

Daniel Štefl, Mar 9, 2024
  2. soufien alimi Win User

problem in efootball 2023

I only downloaded it and didn't do anything
    my computer is
    windows 10
    i5-12400f
    ram 16 gb
    rtx 3050 8gb
  3. Tre Green Win User

PC freezing and buzzing after playing game

Hi Rodrigo, thank you for your assistance

Sfc /scannow said it repaired files but how can i be 100% certain it fixed the issue I've been experiencing?

My hardware is able to run the game, but if you need it to better understand i will list it below.

Processor 12th Gen Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-12400F, 2500 Mhz, 6 Core(s), 12 Logical Processor(s)

RAM 48.0 GB

GPU NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3060
  4. Obsessive Power Win User

compatibility MSFS 2020

Ok. Thanks for quick respond. I have another laptop to check for compatibility

https://www.bestbuy.com/site/gigaby...6rFyzGWyFfwaQwHfhjhoCyu0QAvD_BwE&gclsrc=aw.ds

If this is not an option could you suggest me a good gaming platform that runs really fast with MSFS 2020?
    Yes, that one has a proper dedicated GPU in the form of an RTX 4060.

However, does it need to be a laptop?

If you've got the room and you're not planning on taking your machine places, a desktop gaming PC would be a better idea. Plus, you can upgrade a desktop, you can't do that with a laptop.

The RTX 4060 isn't a bad graphics card, but it can't be compared to the desktop version, and in a few years your machine will be obsolete.
  5. jbb060 Win User

Previously Working PC Gamepass Games Failing to Launch After Updates (TW: Warhammer 3, Sniper Elite 5, Deathloop, Forza 5, Chorus, Everspace 2))

Thanks for getting back to me, Yuri. My PC is a custom-built machine running windows 10, version 22H2 build 19045.2846, with a i5-11600KF, RTX 3070 Ti FE, 16Gb RAM, and the OS installed on a 2Tb 970 Evo Plus. All the game pass games have been installed on the C: drive on this SSD.
  6. JohnDrinkwater1 Win User

Microsoft Flight Simulator stuck on Please Wait...

Yes

I5 10600k

Rtx 2070 Super

32 Gb ddr4 Ram

500 gb M.2 SSD
Thema:

Every Game Stutters On My New PC RTX 4060 i5-12400F

1. Every Game Stutters On My New PC RTX 4060 i5-12400F - Similar Threads - Every Game Stutters

2. using my switch joycons on my macbook with cloud gaming, every button seems to work except...

in XBoX on Consoles
    using my switch joycons on my macbook with cloud gaming, every button seems to work except...: using my switch joycons on my macbook with cloud gaming, every button seems to work except for the a button, it responds as if i was hitting b. any way i can fix this?...
  3. I’m trying to play MWlll cross gen addition and every time it ask my to buy game pass to play

in XBoX on Windows
    I’m trying to play MWlll cross gen addition and every time it ask my to buy game pass to play: It keeps giving me 2 options to buy game pass when I try to play multiplayer or zombies e6a1160e-aab8-4e68-9afb-5cf653891546
  4. Every time I clip something when I’m playing any game, I ALWAYS lag so bad

in XBoX on Consoles
    Every time I clip something when I’m playing any game, I ALWAYS lag so bad: Every time I clip something when I’m playing any game, I ALWAYS lag so bad (my controller disconnects while there is a charger connected to it) and I am so annoyed by it I might switch to...
  5. Every online game I play gets disconnected after about 5-10 minutes of playing. Then right...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Every online game I play gets disconnected after about 5-10 minutes of playing. Then right...: I get error 0x8923106C for the party chat. Ive reset the Xbox, the internet, I’ve changed mac address I’ve changed port selection. I’ve tried wireless and wired connections. Power cycling the...
  6. Every time I load up a game and try to go into an actual game, my screen will turn white...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Every time I load up a game and try to go into an actual game, my screen will turn white...: Ive tried to do everything I know when it comes to factory resetting the whole Xbox with and without games. Its strange as a he white screen only happens when I try to load into an actual game. If...
  7. How do I get my game to install fully instead of crashing every time?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I get my game to install fully instead of crashing every time?: Brand new disc that only makes it to 3.4% and just stops after this. I have tried all the things listed before about resetting, going offline and clearing my local saved games but nothing Is it a...
  8. Did they every set up digital selling your games like Phil said?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Did they every set up digital selling your games like Phil said?: AT this point our library isn't going to mean much going forward would love a way to sell off my games. He said it at on of the old E3 I think. 6445dbf6-2211-4ec7-8585-32e8edf2ebc1
  9. Why have I been charged 12.99 for 14 day trial when i pay for game pass every month

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why have I been charged 12.99 for 14 day trial when i pay for game pass every month: Why have I been charged for microsoft 14 day trial when I pay for the game pass every month. 12.99 has came out of my account not happy d1b64e8e-02c3-41d0-9821-bc5430d50b64
  10. Why do I keep getting a black screen every couple of seconds when I load up an Xbox game?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why do I keep getting a black screen every couple of seconds when I load up an Xbox game?: So I just started playing a new game on my Xbox, which works perfectly fine when I play it on my TV or another monitor, but for some reason when I load up a game on this monitor via my Xbox I keep...