Every 2 min "disconnected" Message -> cant play in a group, Nat Type: open, Server...

Discus and support Every 2 min "disconnected" Message -> cant play in a group, Nat Type: open, Server... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; There is a problem with the xbox network connection, but only with FH5. I cant get it fixed. The server connectivity is always blocked. Deinstalled... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Dekeks007, Dec 21, 2022.

1. Dekeks007
    Dekeks007 Guest

Every 2 min "disconnected" Message -> cant play in a group, Nat Type: open, Server...

There is a problem with the xbox network connection, but only with FH5.
    I cant get it fixed. The server connectivity is always blocked.
    Deinstalled anti virus, deactivated firewall, put exception in firewall, tried vpn, tried different network connections, tried setting teredo to default, tried setting teredo to enterprisenetwork, etc.
    The problem is, that every support just forwards me to the next support.
    Xbox to windows, windows to internet provider, provider to anti virus, anti virus to forza and BACK!
    Even YOU guys: https://support.forzamotorsport.net/hc/en-us/requests/424485

Since there is no real submit a ticket button, email or phone number. You get here by "About Forza" and then "How do I report a Bug?".

Please, for gods sake, get a real solution.

P.s. Is there a solution for the bad looking low quality smoke flares and tire smoke?
    Every 2 min "disconnected" Message -> cant play in a group, Nat Type: open, Server... [​IMG]

Every 2 min "disconnected" Message -> cant play in a group, Nat Type: open, Server... [​IMG]

:)

Dekeks007, Dec 21, 2022
  2. CarTzy Win User

Every 2 min "disconnected" Message -> cant play in a group, Nat Type: open, Server Connection : blocked

Hello Dekeks007,

That is good to hear. Thank you for sharing the resolution you made, this will be helpful with the rest of the community.

Please do not hesitate to ask the community anytime just in case you have any questions in the future.
  3. CarTzy Win User

Every 2 min "disconnected" Message -> cant play in a group, Nat Type: open, Server Connection : blocked

Hello Dekeks007,

Welcome to the Xbox Community Forum. Thank you for sharing your concern with us today and we hope that all is well. I can see that you are having difficulties connecting online with Forza Horizon5. Let me see how I can assist you with this concern.

We will first do our research so we can give you concrete answers about what is causing the problem.

However, we’d like to know more about it in details so that we can provide a more accurate resolution for you. To start, please provide us information/answer on the following questions:

• Current version and edition of Windows Installed? (Search for WINVER in Windows search to see this)
    • Was this working before?
    • Recent activity or changes made before the issue appeared?
    • What are the device specs, make and model?
    • Are you able to connect online with other games?

So far, from the details you provided, you can try the following steps and let us know the result. You can just skip those you have done already.

How to Fix Forza Horizon 5’s Online Mode Not Working on Windows 11 (msn.com)

Troubleshoot your Xbox network connection | Xbox Support

Network ports used by the Xbox network on the Xbox console | Xbox Support

Troubleshoot NAT errors and multiplayer game issues | Xbox Support

NAT type on Windows displays "Teredo is unable to qualify" | Xbox Support

If this issue is specific with Forza Horizon 5

Raising a ticket with the team would also be beneficial: Submit a request – Forza Support (forzamotorsport.net)

Let us know the result and we will get back to you as soon as we can. We may recommend further troubleshooting steps once we have received your answers to the above questions.
  4. Dekeks007 Win User

Hey,
    I solved the problem by creating a rule in the firewall.
    Weird thing is, the svchost.exe was never not allowed. I could monitor when it asked for permission and the system always said yes.
    Now with the rule its double-allowed and works now...

Thanks for the help
    Paul
  5. Georges C. Win User

I can’t join or create groups on Xbox

Hello again, NAT type 2 is moderate NAT, if you were on Sony Playstation this was different, but on Xbox to connect to groups the ideal is that it is open.
  6. WindlessTick90 Win User

Xbox One S Live connection problems

it connects for like 5 min then disconnects my nat is open
Thema:

1. Every 2 min "disconnected" Message -> cant play in a group, Nat Type: open, Server... - Similar Threads - Every min disconnected

2. Why has every single one of my xbox series x controllers have stick drift?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why has every single one of my xbox series x controllers have stick drift?: I have bought my Xbox Series X a few months after it dropped… ive been through atleast 7 controllers and they are not cheap. My new pink one (which i LOVE just started with stick drift. It takes...
  3. How do I fix the Input Delay Problem on Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2019 and Every Call of...

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I fix the Input Delay Problem on Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2019 and Every Call of...: I've been having this insane input lag on Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2019,Call of Duty Black Ops Cold War, Call of Duty Vanguard, Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 2022, and Call of Duty Modern...
  4. Xbox Series X shuts down every night at precisely midnight

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Series X shuts down every night at precisely midnight: As title. Every night for about the last month, our Xbox Series X shuts down at precisely midnight. Doesn’t matter if we’re watching something or playing something. There have been several updates...
  5. Series x keeps saying lost connection with controller while I’m playing like every 20...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Series x keeps saying lost connection with controller while I’m playing like every 20...: Series x keeps saying lost connection with controller while I’m playing like every 20 minutes is there a flaw in the system? 9012cfd8-a38f-45d4-b974-c21901092b3e
  6. Xbox disconnects for 10 seconds every hour

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox disconnects for 10 seconds every hour: My xbox randomly disconnects from my Internet every hour for 10 seconds it kicks me from party's and games I've tried reseting the router and xbox but it has not worked...
  7. Why do I have to factory reset my series x every time to get it to connect to wifi?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why do I have to factory reset my series x every time to get it to connect to wifi?: I purchased a new Xbox series X for my son‘s birthday on April 6. For a couple of weeks everything was fine, but for the last 5 to 6 weeks in order to connect to our Wi-Fi, I have to factory reset...
  8. Every button on my Xbox series s controller is not working except for the left stick and...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Every button on my Xbox series s controller is not working except for the left stick and...: I have power cycled my controller and my Xbox around 3 times and i have updated the controller and it still is not working, I do not and cannot buy another controller and need help fixing it....
  9. Going to home screen every 3 min while play starfield

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Going to home screen every 3 min while play starfield: Hi I had this problem after I updated to last version. Can't play the game normally, after 2 or 3 minutes ( most when I jump to another planet) game close and going to home screen. I disabled...
  10. My controller keeps disconnecting from xbox every 2 mins help?

in XBoX on Consoles
    My controller keeps disconnecting from xbox every 2 mins help?: So my xbox keeps disconnecting from my controller, I know it’s not the controller I even went and bought a new one and I’ve updated it and everything. I have tried restarting the xbox and even...