Ever since the recent Windows update, i am constantly getting crashes while gaming.

Discus and support Ever since the recent Windows update, i am constantly getting crashes while gaming. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I installed the recent Windows Update. I now notice that whichever game I play is crashing after some time. My drivers are up to date, nothing is... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Prahallad Rath, Sep 19, 2023.

1. Ever since the recent Windows update, i am constantly getting crashes while gaming.

I installed the recent Windows Update. I now notice that whichever game I play is crashing after some time. My drivers are up to date, nothing is corrupted. What should I do next?

Specs

3050 i5 12500h

:)

Prahallad Rath, Sep 19, 2023
  2. Nkosana23 Win User

Ever since the recent Windows update, i am constantly getting crashes while gaming.

If the graphics card driver is outdated or corrupted, PC games crashing could happen unexpectedly. Therefore, it is necessary to update your graphics card driver. To do this work, you can go to Device Manager, expand Display adapters, right-click on your GPU, and choose Update driver
  3. JJ123321 Win User

Certain games crashing after so many minutes of playing

They're pulled from Steam. I don't believe it's the fault of the games. Ever since this crashing issue started, I'd been believing it was related to hardware until I learned of the recent update causing problems for other computers. The most recent update
    my computer underwent was related to Microsoft Edge, but the last Windows 10 update I had was installed in January.
  4. StuartATrueRed Win User

Legendary Anthem?

I've only played 3 hours of the game, and it constantly crashed while doing so, so I gave up, never played it since.
  5. ARMYSH0T Win User

Game Crashes

I too am experiencing difficulty playing this game, and this game alone. Every game works and doesn't crash on my xbox, I join my buddy's game on minecraft and it's crashed on me 6 times in 10 minutes, Ever since the last update came out. Didn't crash
    prior to that.
  6. CRzY Perks Win User

Forza Horizon 4 Steam user and Xbox Game Pass user in the same convoy

I am experiencing the same problem but in reverse. I am using an Xbox Series X and can play Forza Horizon without it crashing, until I join a convey, at which point my game crashes.

Appears to have been happening since the update that was recently applied for the game.
Thema:

1. Ever since the recent Windows update, i am constantly getting crashes while gaming. - Similar Threads - Ever since recent

2. When will Xbox Roblox -Voice chat/ chat ever be added

in XBoX Accessibility
    When will Xbox Roblox -Voice chat/ chat ever be added: When you join a game on Xbox version of ROBLOX it doesn't even have working option's for Voice chat, if you go to leaderboard the only option for voice chat is to enable it or disable it none...
  3. Ever since i updated my controllier ive had no voice chat can hear games but no chat

in XBoX on Consoles
    Ever since i updated my controllier ive had no voice chat can hear games but no chat: I updated my controllier and now cant talk in games or hear people can hear game and in messages can send. Voice message but i can hear it but who i send it to can thn i cannot hear reply...
  4. Ever since updating Microsoft Word Games, about two weeks ago, It takes forever for it to...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Ever since updating Microsoft Word Games, about two weeks ago, It takes forever for it to...: Ever since updating Microsoft Word Games, about two weeks ago, It takes forever for it to open. This morning it keeps closing out on its own. I think I'm done with MUWG....
  5. Ever since i updated my controllers i cannot use my controller to play on gamepass cloud gaming

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Ever since i updated my controllers i cannot use my controller to play on gamepass cloud gaming: Whenever the game starts i get this prompt.. ive updated my controllers as well so im not sure why i cannot play 9f6d00e2-f1cd-47e2-a9d2-b172f41f5fc5
  6. why does the xbox app have the slowest downloads of any app I've ever seen since dial up...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    why does the xbox app have the slowest downloads of any app I've ever seen since dial up...: I've recently bought the game pass and was super excited to play some new games , I even cleaned out a few 100gbs of hard drive space hoping to enjoy all that the game pass has to offer , after a...
  7. Hi when I play fornite for some reason ever since last night instead of just continuing on...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hi when I play fornite for some reason ever since last night instead of just continuing on...: Hi when I play fornite for some reason ever since last night instead of just continuing on it forces me to go back into the lobby I can’t just keep reading up 02f456f2-fe3c-4e90-a60f-b8ad69a3817a
  8. I want to know why this status thing isn't working properly ever since I updated discord?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I want to know why this status thing isn't working properly ever since I updated discord?: [img] Used to work fine, but now? Nope. I want answers. I tried logging in and out, both via the app and on and desktop. Nothing has been fixed. I also wanna know why on Twitch, whenever I...
  9. My VC on roblox no longer works ever since i had to download roblox player from the...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My VC on roblox no longer works ever since i had to download roblox player from the...: Hello ! i have roblox and use PC . I used to launch roblox games with the website using chrome or sometime firefox and my VC worked perfectly fine there , but just 2 days ago while trying to...
  10. Xbox series s has been very slow ever since last console update. Anyone else having this...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series s has been very slow ever since last console update. Anyone else having this...: Howdy folks. This issue started quite recently and every option I tried has not worked such as power cycling the console, factory resetting, deleting alternate Mac address and changing the DNS...