Ever since i updated my controllers i cannot use my controller to play on gamepass cloud gaming

Discus and support Ever since i updated my controllers i cannot use my controller to play on gamepass cloud gaming in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Whenever the game starts i get this prompt.. ive updated my controllers as well so im not sure why i cannot play 9f6d00e2-f1cd-47e2-a9d2-b172f41f5fc5 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Ebola Bear, Jul 18, 2023.

1. Ebola Bear
    Ebola Bear Guest

Ever since i updated my controllers i cannot use my controller to play on gamepass cloud gaming

Whenever the game starts i get this prompt.. ive updated my controllers as well so im not sure why i cannot play

:)

Ebola Bear, Jul 18, 2023
  2. WattyNuela Win User

Hello there, this is Manuela. I'm an Independent Advisor and community user like you, ready to assist with this.

Not a Microsoft employee.

What’s the prompt or message you see when trying to play via cloud gaming?

I appreciate it if you can share a screenshot, just make sure to hide personal information.

Additionally, are you trying to play on a PC, Xbox, or mobile phone?
  3. Xavorkis X Win User

Local Co-op Xbox Game pass PC (Two controllers)

Are you going to add this feature and support 2 controllers in GamePass?

I would like to use Samusng TV with GamePass/Xbox in cloud and 2 controllers.
  4. TrujieBeats Win User

Multiplayer on Cloud Gaming PC isn't working

Similar to BINGBONG87

when i do cloud gaming on gamepass it will only detect 1 of my controllers.

Also on Windows 10
  5. GUN5L1NGER Win User

WHY CAN'T WE HAVE A DECENT XBOX 360 CONTROLLER???

I much prefer the Xbox controller to the PS3, especially since they updated the dpad. I don't see how anyone who has ever played a game on a touchpad could ever want that instead of a controller.
  6. Stevenjames7899 Win User

How to connect my controller.

My windows is up to date, however I cannot update the firmware of my controller as previously stated. When I go to xbox accessories on my PC and try to update my controller for the few seconds that it stays connected it says applying update but sits at 0% forever. And when you connect via bluetooth you cannot update said controller since I am on PC.
Thema:

1. Ever since i updated my controllers i cannot use my controller to play on gamepass cloud gaming - Similar Threads - Ever since updated

2. When will Xbox Roblox -Voice chat/ chat ever be added

in XBoX Accessibility
    When will Xbox Roblox -Voice chat/ chat ever be added: When you join a game on Xbox version of ROBLOX it doesn't even have working option's for Voice chat, if you go to leaderboard the only option for voice chat is to enable it or disable it none...
  3. Ever since i updated my controllier ive had no voice chat can hear games but no chat

in XBoX on Consoles
    Ever since i updated my controllier ive had no voice chat can hear games but no chat: I updated my controllier and now cant talk in games or hear people can hear game and in messages can send. Voice message but i can hear it but who i send it to can thn i cannot hear reply...
  4. Ever since updating Microsoft Word Games, about two weeks ago, It takes forever for it to...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Ever since updating Microsoft Word Games, about two weeks ago, It takes forever for it to...: Ever since updating Microsoft Word Games, about two weeks ago, It takes forever for it to open. This morning it keeps closing out on its own. I think I'm done with MUWG....
  5. Ever since the recent Windows update, i am constantly getting crashes while gaming.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Ever since the recent Windows update, i am constantly getting crashes while gaming.: I installed the recent Windows Update. I now notice that whichever game I play is crashing after some time. My drivers are up to date, nothing is corrupted. What should I do next? Specs 3050 i5...
  6. why does the xbox app have the slowest downloads of any app I've ever seen since dial up...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    why does the xbox app have the slowest downloads of any app I've ever seen since dial up...: I've recently bought the game pass and was super excited to play some new games , I even cleaned out a few 100gbs of hard drive space hoping to enjoy all that the game pass has to offer , after a...
  7. Hi when I play fornite for some reason ever since last night instead of just continuing on...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hi when I play fornite for some reason ever since last night instead of just continuing on...: Hi when I play fornite for some reason ever since last night instead of just continuing on it forces me to go back into the lobby I can’t just keep reading up 02f456f2-fe3c-4e90-a60f-b8ad69a3817a
  8. I want to know why this status thing isn't working properly ever since I updated discord?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I want to know why this status thing isn't working properly ever since I updated discord?: [img] Used to work fine, but now? Nope. I want answers. I tried logging in and out, both via the app and on and desktop. Nothing has been fixed. I also wanna know why on Twitch, whenever I...
  9. My VC on roblox no longer works ever since i had to download roblox player from the...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My VC on roblox no longer works ever since i had to download roblox player from the...: Hello ! i have roblox and use PC . I used to launch roblox games with the website using chrome or sometime firefox and my VC worked perfectly fine there , but just 2 days ago while trying to...
  10. Xbox series s has been very slow ever since last console update. Anyone else having this...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series s has been very slow ever since last console update. Anyone else having this...: Howdy folks. This issue started quite recently and every option I tried has not worked such as power cycling the console, factory resetting, deleting alternate Mac address and changing the DNS...