Events not showing on MWIII

Discus and support Events not showing on MWIII in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; when my husband is playing MWIII it shows events for him, such as the upcoming santa slays event. When I sign in to play I have no events at all, the... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by AJ Morgan, Dec 14, 2023.

1. AJ Morgan
    AJ Morgan Guest

when my husband is playing MWIII it shows events for him, such as the upcoming santa slays event.

When I sign in to play I have no events at all, the events section is not present, and the santa slays event is not on my battlepass screen.

Anyone know how to fix? Is it a glitch?

:)

AJ Morgan, Dec 14, 2023
  2. Jandre Smit Win User

I also have a X box Seeries s and the event tab doesn't show on my x box I have deleted the gane and redownload the game shame problem
  3. Dan Da man1 Win User

Same issue on my XBOX Series S with MWlll’s event tab or info missing. Tried all those suggestions except uninstalling and reinstalling.
  4. xX4thHorsemanXx Win User

There are millions of people with the same problem and it doesn’t seem like you guys are trying to fix it. What’s going on?
  5. Daniel van Bosch Win User

I have tried everything you listed above but none of that works. My brother and I play on the same PC and his game- whom doesn't have the game- has this Events tab, but my game doesn't and I have the full game. Can you please look into this.
  6. Yanyannnn Win User

Hello AJ Morgan,

Thank you for your contribution to the Microsoft community.

We totally understand that you want to fix the issues with events not showing up on MWIII. This could be a game glitch or a technical issue that only MW 3 can double check on their end.

Basing on the statement you provided above, here are some troubleshooting steps that you may try:

1. Make sure that your game is up to date with the latest version. You can check for updates by going to the game's settings or options menu.

2. Try restarting your console or PC and then launching the game again.

3. Check your internet connection to make sure that it's stable and strong enough to support online gaming.

4. Try to uninstall and reinstall the game.

If the issue still persists after the following steps, it would be the best to contact MW 3 developer/support for them to double check everything on their end.

For you to reach Activision support, please click on this link: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare III | Activision Support

Hope I helped!

YanYannn
    Microsoft Community Moderator
Thema:

1. Events not showing on MWIII - Similar Threads - Events showing MWIII

2. event id 9001

in XBoX on Consoles
    event id 9001: I am getting literally tens of thousands of 9001 errors in the event log of my windows 10 PC...any help appreciated [img] [img] 52f5b719-6d87-4a41-8659-7f3ef19672ea
  3. Microsoft Roblox App crash - Event Viewer

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Roblox App crash - Event Viewer: Games constantly crashing. Roblox Microsoft App. Heres the event log. Whats going on?? My last post has been ignored....
  4. Got this error in windows 11 on event viewer

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Got this error in windows 11 on event viewer: This error : Faulting application name: faceitclient.exe, version: 0.0.0.0, time stamp: 0x00000000 Faulting module name: unknown, version: 0.0.0.0, time stamp: 0x00000000 Exception code:...
  5. My PC has been having some crashes and it gives a Kernel Power Event ID 41 Version 9 Level...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My PC has been having some crashes and it gives a Kernel Power Event ID 41 Version 9 Level...: So recently I've been having issues with my PC when sometimes it crashed for no reason. I've been trying many ways to fix this but can't find a solution so I may try if you can help me. Here I...
  6. An in-game multiplayer event that affected-ruined my game experience

in XboX Insiders
    An in-game multiplayer event that affected-ruined my game experience: I do not understand fully what and how it happened so this post is about gathering info related to the event. Here is what happened: The game specifically I'm talking about is State Of Decay 2 I...
  7. I bought CoD MW III after the event, but shows with price still

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought CoD MW III after the event, but shows with price still: hello I bought the game after the event, but now i see it with full price again, is that normal? d6775b79-4e24-499d-925c-baa73bb3982f
  8. Event challenges in Microsoft Solitaire doesn't show properly

in XBoX on Consoles
    Event challenges in Microsoft Solitaire doesn't show properly: [img] As you can see it doesn't show full number of challenges on screen nor is there a way to advance to see since last update. ee9f7456-a9c1-4896-8287-f0dbf043af7a
  9. Event challenges page doesn't show all challenges squares available correctly after last ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Event challenges page doesn't show all challenges squares available correctly after last ...: When in event and wanting see see upcoming challenges the squares for all the challenges don't show up anymore ... for example if there are 30 challenges only about 20 will show. What's up ?...
  10. Event challenges in Microsoft Solitaire doesn't show properly

in XBoX on Consoles
    Event challenges in Microsoft Solitaire doesn't show properly: [img] As you can see it doesn't show full number of challenges on screen nor is there a way to advance to see since last update. ee9f7456-a9c1-4896-8287-f0dbf043af7a