Events (Beta) and Microsoft Store not updating on my Xbox One S

Discus and support Events (Beta) and Microsoft Store not updating on my Xbox One S in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi, my name is Zach, or Cadence as is on my account. I've been having trouble lately with two apps updating on my Xbox One S. I've even cleared some... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by SquishyLuna77, Feb 25, 2021.

1. Events (Beta) and Microsoft Store not updating on my Xbox One S

Hi, my name is Zach, or Cadence as is on my account.

I've been having trouble lately with two apps updating on my Xbox One S. I've even cleared some space for installation and they stall out at between 2 and 24 percent. The apps in question are Microsoft Store and Events (Beta). Is there any solution to this where I don't have to clear my entire hard drive just for 2 apps?

:)

SquishyLuna77, Feb 25, 2021
  2. Gamerfreak77797 Win User

Looks like I'm having the same issue.
  3. SquishyLuna77 Win User

I think I'll wait on the fix, but glad I'm not the only one experiencing this problem.
  4. Daft Badger Win User

A lot of people having the same issue,including me, as you can see in this thread HERE & i've seen a lot of people reporting it over on Reddit as well.

It's an issue at Microsoft/Xbox's end. Only possible fix at the moment is to factory reset your console or wait for a fix.
  5. 6657785e-bb5c-4762-b Win User

Can no longer play anything after feb 22 2021 xbox one update?

How can I stop updates that aren't game related the event beta and xbox store?
  6. XBF Zineb F Win User

Events (Beta) and Microsoft Store won't update

Hello there @DicePlayer109, I hope everything is going well!

Thank you for reaching Microsoft Xbox Forum support. I am sorry to know about the installation issue; However, we have multiple detailed troubleshooting steps for this matter on the official Xbox website to help you take care of it. Before going through
    the troubleshooting steps mentioned on the link I was referring to, I would like you to go through the following steps to clear your Mac address and then perform a quick power cycle on your console:

Settings > Network Settings > Advanced Settings > Alternate Mac Address > Clear it and the console should restart. It would definitely help if you could restart the internet router while the console is restarting.

Another thing you should check is your NAT type. I would like you to check your NAT type if open because that could sometimes interfere. to check for the NAT type you can follow the steps below:

Settings > Network Settings > NAT type => It should be open.

If the NAT type is not open, you will need to open some ports with your internet provider. These ports must be open for Xbox Live to work: Port 88 (UDP) Port 3074 (UDP and TCP) Port 53 (UDP and TCP) Port 80 (TCP) Port 500 (UDP) Port 3544 (UDP) Port 4500
    (UDP).

After going through the troubleshooting steps mentioned, I invite you to perform a quick power cycle by turning off the console and then unplugging all the cables. After 2 to 3 minutes, re-plug them back again, then restart your console to check if it's
    installing this time.

In case the issue still persists after the previous steps have been performed here is the official link to all the troubleshooting steps that can help sort this out for you.

The link: https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help...game-or-app-installation-problems-on-xbox-one

In case the issue still persists, the next step would be to perform a reset on the console. To do so you will need to follow the steps below to perform a reset on the Xbox :

Settings > System > Console Info > Reset This Xbox > Reset and Keep my Games and Apps.

Note =>The "Reset and Keep my Games and Apps" option will not cause losing your games, but please be aware that you need to be completely aware of the email address as well as the password of your account before going for it because it will require you
    to sign in to the account.

I wish you a lovely day, and I hope this helps you out! All the best!

Kind Regards

Stay safe, and happy gaming!

Feel free to give us your feedback by voting below if the reply was helpful!
Thema:

1. Events (Beta) and Microsoft Store not updating on my Xbox One S - Similar Threads - Events Beta Microsoft

2. event id 9001

in XBoX on Consoles
    event id 9001: I am getting literally tens of thousands of 9001 errors in the event log of my windows 10 PC...any help appreciated [img] [img] 52f5b719-6d87-4a41-8659-7f3ef19672ea
  3. Microsoft Roblox App crash - Event Viewer

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Roblox App crash - Event Viewer: Games constantly crashing. Roblox Microsoft App. Heres the event log. Whats going on?? My last post has been ignored....
  4. Got this error in windows 11 on event viewer

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Got this error in windows 11 on event viewer: This error : Faulting application name: faceitclient.exe, version: 0.0.0.0, time stamp: 0x00000000 Faulting module name: unknown, version: 0.0.0.0, time stamp: 0x00000000 Exception code:...
  5. My PC has been having some crashes and it gives a Kernel Power Event ID 41 Version 9 Level...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My PC has been having some crashes and it gives a Kernel Power Event ID 41 Version 9 Level...: So recently I've been having issues with my PC when sometimes it crashed for no reason. I've been trying many ways to fix this but can't find a solution so I may try if you can help me. Here I...
  6. Events not showing on MWIII

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Events not showing on MWIII: when my husband is playing MWIII it shows events for him, such as the upcoming santa slays event. When I sign in to play I have no events at all, the events section is not present, and the santa...
  7. An in-game multiplayer event that affected-ruined my game experience

in XboX Insiders
    An in-game multiplayer event that affected-ruined my game experience: I do not understand fully what and how it happened so this post is about gathering info related to the event. Here is what happened: The game specifically I'm talking about is State Of Decay 2 I...
  8. how can i get my epic games account back event tho i was hacked dads wasn't notified of...

in XBoX on Windows
    how can i get my epic games account back event tho i was hacked dads wasn't notified of...: how can i get my epic games account back event tho i was hacked dads wasn't notified of this and my epic signed me out can we contact epic games with xbox and get my account back...
  9. The player return web event Come With Me, Take the Journey is now available. Participate to...

in XboX Insiders
    The player return web event Come With Me, Take the Journey is now available. Participate to...: help me submitted by /u/Chefboymcgee [link] [comments]
  10. xbox beta app creating system logs every 10 secs. Event ID 10016

in XBoX on Windows
    xbox beta app creating system logs every 10 secs. Event ID 10016: Hi, I noticed while looking at the system event log that my xbox beta app is creating a log at exactly every 10 seconds. Uninstalling the app fixes the issue but when you install it the log...