Event challenges in Microsoft Solitaire doesn't show properly

Discus and support Event challenges in Microsoft Solitaire doesn't show properly in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; [img] As you can see it doesn't show full number of challenges on screen nor is there a way to advance to see since last update.... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Barbara M., May 26, 2018.

1. Barbara M.
    Barbara M. Guest

Event challenges in Microsoft Solitaire doesn't show properly [​IMG]

As you can see it doesn't show full number of challenges on screen nor is there a way to advance to see since last update.

:)

Barbara M., May 26, 2018
  2. Blindshell83
    Blindshell83 Guest
    Microsoft Solitaire Collection Events

I was beginning to play the Events Challenges games for Microsoft Solitaire Collection but it doesn't appear as though my card Theme has carried over. Do Themes not work for the Events section?

Blindshell83, May 26, 2018
  3. BoomyPlayer5
    BoomyPlayer5 Guest
    Ad for Monopoly is crashing Microsoft Solitaire Daily Challenges and Events

Ad for Monopoly is crashing Microsoft Solitaire Daily Challenges and Events

BoomyPlayer5, May 26, 2018
  4. RobertSoszynski Win User

microsoft solitaire and majong games

I am experiencing exactly the same problem at the moment. It is happening with Solitaire, Mahjong and Word Games. Funnily enough it doesn't happen with Sudoku which doesn't play ads! The 'Microsoft Casual Games' ad (horrible ad) has never played properly
    for months - it plays for a few seconds, freezes for some secs plays again for a few seconds, freezes and then totally drops out into the game - WTF!!?? It makes it extremely difficult playing the Events in Solitaire or even to finish one of the daily challenges
    in Mahjong, Solitaire of MUWG. I've restarted the PC to no avail. I had formed the opinion that it is entirely due to the ads not playing nicely. How does one even refer this issue to tech support?
  5. MooSmidgen Win User

Microsoft Solitaire World Tournament

Me too. Tried rebooting machine, and uninstalling, then reinstalling MS Solitaire. I can play normal games, and daily challenges, but clicking on that Klondike Event just crashes MS solitaire.
  6. car54where Win User

Event not loading properly

Also get message saying no events scheduled. I played two Klondikes this morning from the National Solitaire Day Event but now cannot continue. Previous experience with trouble connecting to Solitaire service I've found the timer on my last challenge is
    still running.
  7. Roman Friar Win User

Not able to connect to internet

Unable to connect to Solitaire Collection Events. Receive a message saying i need to connect to the internet. Received just after completing daily challenge.
  8. BobNusbaum Win User

Time in Microsoft Solitaire Events

You can't pause it. Furthermore, the clock keeps running even when you're not playing. I completed 26 of 27 challenges in 1:15 this evening. Then I had to go out to dinner. I exited the Event and the quit Solitaire and slept my Windows 10 PC. I came
    back and the Leaderboard still said 1:15. But then I played the final challenge in under 3 minutes, and Solitaire added in the time when I was away along with the time for the final challenge. Final Leaderboard time: 3:53 :-o

I and others have been complaining about this issue for months, and Microsoft hasn't done a !@#$%^&* thing. Having worked in the tech industry myself for years, the attitude they show toward their users was often summarized as "We're
    Microsoft and you're not!"
Thema:

1. Event challenges in Microsoft Solitaire doesn't show properly - Similar Threads - Event challenges Microsoft

2. event id 9001

in XBoX on Consoles
    event id 9001: I am getting literally tens of thousands of 9001 errors in the event log of my windows 10 PC...any help appreciated [img] [img] 52f5b719-6d87-4a41-8659-7f3ef19672ea
  3. Microsoft Roblox App crash - Event Viewer

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Roblox App crash - Event Viewer: Games constantly crashing. Roblox Microsoft App. Heres the event log. Whats going on?? My last post has been ignored....
  4. Got this error in windows 11 on event viewer

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Got this error in windows 11 on event viewer: This error : Faulting application name: faceitclient.exe, version: 0.0.0.0, time stamp: 0x00000000 Faulting module name: unknown, version: 0.0.0.0, time stamp: 0x00000000 Exception code:...
  5. My PC has been having some crashes and it gives a Kernel Power Event ID 41 Version 9 Level...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My PC has been having some crashes and it gives a Kernel Power Event ID 41 Version 9 Level...: So recently I've been having issues with my PC when sometimes it crashed for no reason. I've been trying many ways to fix this but can't find a solution so I may try if you can help me. Here I...
  6. Events not showing on MWIII

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Events not showing on MWIII: when my husband is playing MWIII it shows events for him, such as the upcoming santa slays event. When I sign in to play I have no events at all, the events section is not present, and the santa...
  7. An in-game multiplayer event that affected-ruined my game experience

in XboX Insiders
    An in-game multiplayer event that affected-ruined my game experience: I do not understand fully what and how it happened so this post is about gathering info related to the event. Here is what happened: The game specifically I'm talking about is State Of Decay 2 I...
  8. how can i get my epic games account back event tho i was hacked dads wasn't notified of...

in XBoX on Windows
    how can i get my epic games account back event tho i was hacked dads wasn't notified of...: how can i get my epic games account back event tho i was hacked dads wasn't notified of this and my epic signed me out can we contact epic games with xbox and get my account back...
  9. The player return web event Come With Me, Take the Journey is now available. Participate to...

in XboX Insiders
    The player return web event Come With Me, Take the Journey is now available. Participate to...: https://act.hoyoverse.com/sr/event/e20231115reflow-bd3a09/index.html?game\_biz=hkrpg\_global&sign\_type=2&auth\_appid=e20231115invite&authkey\_ver=1&utm\_source=ingame&utm\_medium=tedian&lang=en&au...
  10. The player return web event Come With Me, Take the Journey is now available. Participate to...

in XboX Insiders
    The player return web event Come With Me, Take the Journey is now available. Participate to...: help me submitted by /u/Chefboymcgee [link] [comments]