Even when I’ve restarted my xbox and have signed out of my account i still cant seem to...

Discus and support Even when I’ve restarted my xbox and have signed out of my account i still cant seem to... in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; When switching to my account after switching it to a adult i cant change my profile picture even after changing my settings and resetting my account... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Jacob Guess, Jun 22, 2023.

1. Jacob Guess
    Jacob Guess Guest

Even when I’ve restarted my xbox and have signed out of my account i still cant seem to...

When switching to my account after switching it to a adult i cant change my profile picture even after changing my settings and resetting my account and xbox nothing seems to work.

:)

Jacob Guess, Jun 22, 2023
  2. adrianquinonez Win User

Games with gold ( gears of wars 4 )

I’ve been having trouble getting my free games with gold i payed $14.99 for game pass Ultimate and i can play game pass but cant get my free games with gold? Ive contacted customer support and Chat with a representative And they cant seem to fix the
    issue its been since Friday

and still nothing has been Resolved i’ve tried refreshing My account i’ve tried restarting my xbox one and still nothing i’ve tried going to the microsoft store and still nothing anybody know what this kinda problem could be?

And how to fix the issue?
  3. Florabean Win User

I purchased skin pack and it has disappeared from my account

It seems that somehow, even though I had already signed into my Microsoft account, it still put the skin pack on my offline switch profile. And the pack ONLY shows up if I sign out of xbox live and restart the game.
  4. Spky Rodent Win User

Can't sign in on enforcement.xbox.com

I’m now having the same problem. I’ve even tried signing in with different accounts and still cant :(
  5. Christian Quinto Win User

Even when I’ve restarted my xbox and have signed out of my account i still cant seem to change my profile picture after switching the account to an adult. Does anyone know a solution?

Hey there Jacob!

Nice to meet you! My name is Christian, an independent advisor. I'm here to help you out.

I just want to clarify, are you trying to change your profile picture to a custom profile picture?

If you are trying to change your child account to an adult account, it will not be possible because even if you change your account's birthdate, the system will still detect that your account is a child account based on your account's birthdate upon creation.

The only way for a child account to graduate to an adult account is to wait until your original birthdate turns to 21 years old.
  6. BMacks97 Win User

Sign-in 0x87DD0006

same issue, tried everything from manual restart, doing it through the xbox itself, and even tried to delete and re-add my account. Now my account cant get back on because it........cant sign in....still. I just wanted to play some xbox on my day off man..
Thema:

1. Even when I’ve restarted my xbox and have signed out of my account i still cant seem to... - Similar Threads - I’ve restarted signed

2. After removing my Xbox insides to clean it out I’ve forgotten to put back 2 out of 8 screws...

in XBoX on Consoles
    After removing my Xbox insides to clean it out I’ve forgotten to put back 2 out of 8 screws...: cleaning out my Xbox and I forgot to screw back in 2 nails. I should be fine with just 6 holding it in place right? 821dfc9d-ef83-4f2c-b71e-f12bd13f4a36
  3. GroupMe - I’ve never chatted privately. how do I clear my name?????

in XBoX on Windows
    GroupMe - I’ve never chatted privately. how do I clear my name?????: [img] I haven’t used GroupMe in a very long time and only used for a kickball team…. My wife opens my app almost a year later and there are suggestions that I have “recently messaged” a few women...
  4. Why isn’t there better support for Enforcements I feel I’ve been wronged for these bans...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why isn’t there better support for Enforcements I feel I’ve been wronged for these bans...: [img] [img] Please help tell me what I did wrong I run a vendor in fallout 76 now I can’t play I don’t want to get banned again but I still want to use the looking for group to stay connected to...
  5. I redeemed my reward points on Xbox for 200 robux and I’ve yet to receive them, does it...

in XBoX on Windows
    I redeemed my reward points on Xbox for 200 robux and I’ve yet to receive them, does it...: It’s been two or three days since I redeemed them fb1cd3e9-09ad-4fda-bbeb-55f7713411fa
  6. The card info you have entered doesn’t match this card yet I’ve used it for the past 4...

in XBoX on Windows
    The card info you have entered doesn’t match this card yet I’ve used it for the past 4...: Card info you have entered doesn’t match the info for this card yet it’s my main bankcard I’ve used for 3 years c268797e-eace-4bf7-952a-0704e2d24e5b
  7. how do i claim my goal once i’ve got 100%

in XBoX on Windows
    how do i claim my goal once i’ve got 100%: how do i claim my goal once i’ve got 100% a27c1dac-f1fe-4bc5-a2ad-4fab93ec46c1
  8. Worst update I’ve ever experienced.

in XboX Insiders
    Worst update I’ve ever experienced.: So many issues and no matter how much you report them they never get fixed. Just a huge focus on useless cloud gaming features that core features like party chat are left broken for months. It’s...
  9. Can anybody help because I’ve restarted my Xbox so many times.

in XBoX on Windows
    Can anybody help because I’ve restarted my Xbox so many times.: Whenever I use the Xbox button a message appears saying ‘Try launching again shortly. ‘ then ‘If guide still won’t launch, reinstalling it should fix the problem.(0x80073d0f) It is stopping me...
  10. I’ve done a restart back to factory settings but still gat a gamers tag coming up so it’s...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I’ve done a restart back to factory settings but still gat a gamers tag coming up so it’s...: I’ve done a factory reset but it keeps putting a gamers tag on screen and when setting up account it doesn’t ask for date of birth etc. 3 hours in and getting nowhere !...