Even after redeeming Microsoft gift cards, it still asked me to add a way of payment

Discus and support Even after redeeming Microsoft gift cards, it still asked me to add a way of payment in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi guys, PLS HELP, I purchased 20 USD worth of gift cards but when I tried to purchase in the Microsoft store, in the order summary it still asked... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Alin blaow, Nov 28, 2023.

1. Alin blaow
    Alin blaow Guest

Even after redeeming Microsoft gift cards, it still asked me to add a way of payment

Hi guys,

PLS HELP, I purchased 20 USD worth of gift cards but when I tried to purchase in the Microsoft store, in the order summary it still asked for a way of payment.

What's my issue here, has anyone ever had this problem?

:)

Alin blaow, Nov 28, 2023
  2. Hoskayra Win User

Hello, my name is Oskayra.

I understand a little about the problem you are presenting, for this type of problem the best solution is to contact Xbox (Microsoft) support directly since this issue has something to do with payments and billing. We cannot solve these types of problems here in the forum since we are players like you who help each other, this means that we are not Microsoft employees.

Support: https://support.xbox.com/contact-us/

If you have any other questions, let me know, I will be attentive to continue helping you.

Best regards,
    Oskayra.
  3. Alin blaow Win User

it was a convenience store and it was microsoft balance card
  4. Courtney Todd Win User

Hi Alin B, my name is Courtney and I would be happy to help.

In order to better understand the situation you are presenting, I would greatly appreciate it if you answered the following:

Exactly which store did you buy the code from and what item is it?

I will wait for your response.

Best regards,
    Courtney.
  5. Ciorpac Alexandru Win User

Payment

When you go to the checkout screen there will be a change payment option. Select it then select your Microsoft balance as payment type
    after that tell me to pick a payment method ( card..., PayPal and redeem a gift card )
  6. User 92018 Win User

redeeming gift card code

You can add it to your Microsoft Account balance here: https://account.microsoft.com/billing/payments . There is a link that says "Redeem a code or gift card"
Thema:

1. Even after redeeming Microsoft gift cards, it still asked me to add a way of payment - Similar Threads - redeeming Microsoft gift

2. How to redeem gift cards i got from xbox microsoft rewards

in XBoX on Windows
    How to redeem gift cards i got from xbox microsoft rewards: I got a Roblox gift card from my microsoft rewards points on Xbox, however, i cant seem to find out how to access it. 7d0d4407-ac76-4f78-8b06-791e8f9304f7
  3. how do i redeem my microsoft point in to a xbox $20 gift card with having a phone number?

in XBoX on Windows
    how do i redeem my microsoft point in to a xbox $20 gift card with having a phone number?: how do i redeem my microsoft point in to a xbox $20 gift card with having a phone number? 4210b371-f93f-4d4b-84e0-3e40ee3e6b89
  4. So my brother bought a minecraft gift card, he tried redeeming it at microsoft which he was...

in XBoX on Windows
    So my brother bought a minecraft gift card, he tried redeeming it at microsoft which he was...: So my brother bought a minecraft gift card, he tried redeeming it at microsoft which he was told, it told him to go to xbox home, what now? e8d53929-9203-4558-982b-c79241a16cc0
  5. where is league of legends gift card ???? i was about to redeem it and then microsoft...

in XBoX on Windows
    where is league of legends gift card ???? i was about to redeem it and then microsoft...: where is league of legends gift card ???? i was about to redeem it and then microsoft rewards removed it 7b6634c3-012a-4a36-bcdb-61ef5cd95396
  6. How does friend redeem Xbox gift card i purchased w/ Microsoft rewards points?

in XBoX on Windows
    How does friend redeem Xbox gift card i purchased w/ Microsoft rewards points?: I purchased an Xbox gift card with my Microsoft rewards points for a friend. But when my friend tries to enter the code to redeem, she has to enter a 25 digit code, but the code I was sent is more...
  7. Microsoft Store Gift Card; with physical stores closed, how can I redeem them?

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft Store Gift Card; with physical stores closed, how can I redeem them?: I have two old Microsoft Store gift cards (had received them as gift several years ago). They say on the back that "This Card does not expire", but they come with a 16-digit code which cannot be...
  8. Redeeming a 16 digit Microsoft store gift card

in XBoX on Windows
    Redeeming a 16 digit Microsoft store gift card: Hi - I have a 16 digit Microsoft store gift card that I'm trying to redeem. It was purchased from the Seattle U-Village brick and mortar store originally. The only redemption portals only allow...
  9. I redeemed a £5 Xbox Gift card from Microsoft Rewards but it has been stuck "in process"...

in XBoX on Windows
    I redeemed a £5 Xbox Gift card from Microsoft Rewards but it has been stuck "in process"...: They are doing nothing and has been over 60 days, what else can I do now? Generic email sent as reply - no proactive contact from them otherwise. I now have 5 copies of the same email from...
  10. Are Xbox Gift Cards from Amazon redeemable on the Microsoft store? i wish to buy Minecraft...

in XBoX on Windows
    Are Xbox Gift Cards from Amazon redeemable on the Microsoft store? i wish to buy Minecraft...: I don't have a credit card and i wish to buy the "Minecraft: Java & Bedrock Edition for PC." from the Microsoft Store. I saw this on amazon which is an Xbox gift card and i wanted to know if...