Even after deleting "Saved Data" from STARFIELD on Series S, the game crashes So Often. Am...

Discus and support Even after deleting "Saved Data" from STARFIELD on Series S, the game crashes So Often. Am... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi all, I have been thoroughly enjoying STARFIELD on my Series S but I am getting really fed up with all the crashes. I've applied all the... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Venomenal1, Oct 12, 2023.

1. Venomenal1
    Venomenal1 Guest

Even after deleting "Saved Data" from STARFIELD on Series S, the game crashes So Often. Am...

Hi all, I have been thoroughly enjoying STARFIELD on my Series S but I am getting really fed up with all the crashes. I've applied all the recommendations on the Bethesda site and still having constant crashes. Such a pity as the game is really enjoyable.

:)

Venomenal1, Oct 12, 2023
  2. Daniel Gill_354 Win User

Even after deleting "Saved Data" from STARFIELD on Series S, the game crashes So Often. Am I alone?

Hi Venomenal1! I hope you are well, delighted to be able to offer you my help!

Yes, the game is really very good and fun, but several users, including me, have reported errors in the game. Even though I tell you some steps to try to solve the bugs, nothing will happen since they are errors in the game that the company must fix.

We can keep an eye on the game's social networks to see if they post updates or contact support directly.

Best regards,
    Daniel.
  3. KhajiBower34 Win User

Xbox serie S : Starfield [Crashes/Freezes issues]

Hello Sechet P, I am an independent advisor and I would be happy to help you today. My name is Khaji

I'm sorry you're having issues with Starfield on your Xbox Series S.

Restart the game: You can restart the game by accessing the main menu, using the ☰ button on your controller to select the game, and then selecting Close game

Restart your console: If the crashes continue to occur, the next step would be to restart your console

Delete local save files and sync back to the cloud: Make sure your Xbox Series X/S console is connected to a stable internet connection. Make sure previous save files have been synced correctly before deleting them. Then, tap the Xbox button on the controller. A guide will open. Choose the “My games & apps” option, then go to See all > Games. Select Starfield and then tap the Menu button or Xbox button on the controller. Choose the Manage game and add-ons option. Then select Saved data. Finally, delete everything in Save Data, which will delete all local saves. Then, follow the instructions on the screen and the next time you launch the game, the cloud saves will sync again if you are connected to the Internet.

Thank you very much for your patience and understanding! If you need anything else, do not hesitate to contact us again.
  4. 6Dose6 G Win User

Forza Motorsport 2023 keeps crashing

Forza motorsport unplayable on series s, Darktide unplayable on series s, starfield unplayable on series, Gotham knights unplayable on series s... All these day one release from gamepass crash with in a couple mins and are unplayable please fix.
  5. KhajiBower34 Win User

Save data lost after reset

Hello Scott M, My name is Khaji I am an independent advisor and I will be happy to help you today.

I'm sorry to hear that you lost data in Starfield after performing a reset on your Xbox Series S. Losing progress can be frustrating, especially after investing time and effort into a game. While there is no guaranteed method to recover lost data, here are some steps you can try:

1. Make sure your Xbox Series S is properly connected to the internet and you are signed in to your Xbox Live account. Go to the "Manage Game" section of Starfield and check if there is an option to download or sync cloud saves. Sometimes manually syncing the cloud can restore previously saved data.

2. On your Xbox Series S, navigate to the "My Games & Apps" section, select "See All," and look for Starfield in the list. Press the "Menu" button on your controller (the button with three horizontal lines) and choose "Manage game and add-ons." Find the “Saved Data” tab and check if your cloud saved files are available. If so, make sure they are selected to sync.

I hope this can help, also in the future it is always a good idea to periodically backup your saved games to an external storage device or enable automatic cloud sync to minimize the risk of losing progress.

I understand that losing progress can be discouraging, but don't let that discourage you from playing. Sometimes mishaps happen and it's an unfortunate part of the game. Hopefully, you will be able to recover the lost data or find a solution to the problem.

Thank you very much for your patience and understanding! If you need anything else, do not hesitate to contact us again.
  6. Ringlercorp Win User

Cloud Sync Not Working

This moderator is clearly copying and pasting old data from the Xbox One days. This troubleshoot doesn’t work on Xbox Series X or S consoles.

“Cloud saved games” isn’t an option anymore.

I can’t find how to force a cloud sync. I can’t play Starfield on my other console in another room because the data won’t sync.

What’s the point of cloud saving if it doesn’t actually save???
Thema:

1. Even after deleting "Saved Data" from STARFIELD on Series S, the game crashes So Often. Am... - Similar Threads - deleting Saved Data

2. Is there a way to delete cloud save data with no Internet connection to the Xbox?

in XBoX on Windows
    Is there a way to delete cloud save data with no Internet connection to the Xbox?: I don't have home internet, and the data is getting miscalculated by my provider and I can't use all of the hotspot they say I have access to.(i.e. I download a 5Gb update, and it blows through...
  3. Forza horizon 1 save data deleting issues

in XboX Insiders
    Forza horizon 1 save data deleting issues: I want to delete my save to start over on forza horizon 1 but when I delete it I don't have the option to delete all data. I didn't have an issue with this on my Xbox 1 but since I upgraded to the...
  4. Request for a 'delete cloud save data' option for PC users

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Request for a 'delete cloud save data' option for PC users: I understand that there is no option to delete corrupted save data from the cloud for PC users. This means I am unable to complete The Evil Within 2. If I reset the app, it deletes the local data,...
  5. Even after deleting STARFIELD "Save Data" on Series S, the game crashes very frequently. I...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Even after deleting STARFIELD "Save Data" on Series S, the game crashes very frequently. I...: Even after deleting STARFIELD "Save Data" on Series S, the game crashes very frequently. I need help 9988fae2-4bf1-4c16-871f-20c5a14fc725
  6. How do I delete save data for asphalt 9 legends for Nintendo switch

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I delete save data for asphalt 9 legends for Nintendo switch: I am frustrated because I can’t delete my asphalt 9 legends save data for Nintendo switch and I've contacted Gameloft with no luck and cloud save data is not supported how do I fix this I’m all...
  7. Does the factory reset on X Box Series S deletes the local save data if I choose "keep the...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Does the factory reset on X Box Series S deletes the local save data if I choose "keep the...: So I can't play any game right now because of error 0x87e50033, and it seems like the only solution for this is a factory reset. If I do this and select "keep the game files", does it keep the...
  8. Can i recover game save data if it was accidentally deleted from all Platforms

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can i recover game save data if it was accidentally deleted from all Platforms: Accidentally deleted my file for starfield. Been playing it from cloud gaming on my xbox one console. Got really far and I really don't want to to start from scratch. So, is there away to get my...
  9. my xbox doesnt give the option to delete cloud saved game data, only local.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    my xbox doesnt give the option to delete cloud saved game data, only local.: very frustrating not being able to reset games to first-time start up. there was a thread already asking this in 2019, this still hasn’t been solved a46866b2-4468-4c2d-8924-1d09feb56bf9
  10. My VoIP doesn’t work on the game DayZ and I cannot delete saved data

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My VoIP doesn’t work on the game DayZ and I cannot delete saved data: For some reason despite having a headset my VOIP isn’t enabled in dayZ I’m not sure if it’s an in game issue but I’ve also noticed I cannot delete the synced file to see whether it’s corrupt I can...