Even after buying the change gamertag my gamertag hasn't changed since. Why has this...

Discus and support Even after buying the change gamertag my gamertag hasn't changed since. Why has this... in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; The money has come out of my bank and even shows up on the website saying its gone through. fdc795b0-f886-4299-a103-741e5b855f04 Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by aiden James, Mar 3, 2023.

1. aiden James
    aiden James Guest

Even after buying the change gamertag my gamertag hasn't changed since. Why has this...

The money has come out of my bank and even shows up on the website saying its gone through.

:)

aiden James, Mar 3, 2023
  2. Francia J. Win User

Even after buying the change gamertag my gamertag hasn't changed since. Why has this happened and is there a way to fix it?

3. Rostom L Win User

Why hasn't my gamertag changed?

Hi Eden! I'm Rostom, an Independent Advisor. I will be glad to help you here.

Please try to re-claim your gamertag on https://social.xbox.com/ChangeGamerTag

Just enter the gamertag you used to change it. You don't have to pay for it if you already paid it.
  4. JamieDesmond Win User

Gamer tag took my money but not changing?

Hello, I have the same issue. A couple days ago I changed my Xbox user but to no avail. The money used went through. It has been 2 days since then and my user still hasn't changed.

After purchasing the product it stated "Something went wrong. Try your gamertag again". yet money was still withdrawn.

I have signed in and out and checked my order history. It has appeared completed but my gamertag is still yet to change.
  5. Georges C. Win User

Why hasn't my gamertag changed after paying for it

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is Welcome to the community.

Hello J, in your case I recommend that you contact Xbox support so that they can help you and check what happened to your Gamertag.

Go to: https://support.xbox.com/en-US/contact-us/

See the bottom left part of the page and make sure that the page has the correct region that you are in (ex: United States - English for USA)

If not, click on it then select the correct region that you are in.

Check and confirm that you are within the available time of support under Contact times.

Click Contact us

Select the drop-down menu options that will match your concern.

On the page, see the provided support articles that may help you with your concern. Click See contact options if further assistance is needed.

On the next page, select either Chat online or Request a call option then follow or enter the needed details.
  6. bowski477 Win User

Gamertag hasn't changed!

If your GT hasn't changed that long after purchase you will need to contact phone/chat support at support.xbox.com/contact-us
Thema:

1. Even after buying the change gamertag my gamertag hasn't changed since. Why has this... - Similar Threads - buying change gamertag

2. If I buy a digital apex legends coins gift card that says it is for xbox one would I still...

in XBoX on Consoles
    If I buy a digital apex legends coins gift card that says it is for xbox one would I still...: I would like to buy a digital apex legends gift card however it says that this card is only for xbox one and there is not a option for xbox x/s and I only have a xbox series s. I am wondering that...
  3. DON'T BUY THE ELITE PRO 2! And definitely don't send it in for repair, if you want it to...

in XBoX on Consoles
    DON'T BUY THE ELITE PRO 2! And definitely don't send it in for repair, if you want it to...: Sent in my Elite Pro 2 controller, since the left bumper stopped responding consistently. It came back a week and a half later, and the techs apparently used a freaking crowbar to pry the face...
  4. How do I secretly buy a game for my bf on his Xbox?

in XboX Insiders
    How do I secretly buy a game for my bf on his Xbox?: I want to preorder the new college football game for my bf and seen there is a package deal with the deluxe version of that game and madden 25. I don’t play those games lol so I don’t know what...
  5. Will Microsoft buy Steam?

in XBoX on Windows
    Will Microsoft buy Steam?: Hello Microsoft! I've known since last month that the company would be interested in buying Valve, which owns Steam, and this generated a lot of controversy, is this information true? Look what a...
  6. I want to buy palworld from German region then change it to my current one im gonna keep...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I want to buy palworld from German region then change it to my current one im gonna keep...: Hi wo i want to buy this game "PALWORLD" FROM THE GERMANY REGION BECAUSE I HAVE SOME ACCOUNT BALANCE ON THE GERMANY REGION THEN CHANGE TO MY CURRENT REGION IM GONNA KEEP THE GAME AND BEING ABLE TO...
  7. Name Change of Xbox Live, it makes buying the right product hard

in XboX Insiders
    Name Change of Xbox Live, it makes buying the right product hard: The name change of the Xbox Live Gold subscription just makes it hard to differentiate Xbox Game Pass and (the old) Xbox live. it made me mess up and lose my money on it submitted by...
  8. Have message Change stor region when try buy something

in XBoX on Windows
    Have message Change stor region when try buy something: Hello, I buy new xbox in dutyfree and try by game pass but have message Change Store region, I change all on Turkey but have same message. Tell me please it possible xbox works only for one...
  9. How do I buy a gamertag change using a gift card?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I buy a gamertag change using a gift card?: Hi so, I was looking to change my gamertag now that I have the money and was looking forward to changing it using a gift card but it only shows the options to use a credit card or add a PayPal...
  10. msfs2020 If I change my Xbox account, do I have to buy the planes from my old Xbox account...

in XBoX Accessibility
    msfs2020 If I change my Xbox account, do I have to buy the planes from my old Xbox account...: I am using msfs after purchasing it on steam. I'm trying to upgrade to Deluxe from the Marketplace If I upgrade and change my xbox account, do I have to buy the deluxe again because it's a new...