European players need this update microsoft!

Discus and support European players need this update microsoft! in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I don't think there is a post about this issue, but i decided to create a new one amyways. Here's the problem: here in europe, there are tons of... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by UnluckyBerry, Apr 6, 2015.

1. UnluckyBerry
    UnluckyBerry Guest

I don't think there is a post about this issue, but i decided to create a new one amyways. Here's the problem: here in europe, there are tons of different languages. And theres tons of people who speak various languages, such as myself. I speak 5 different
    languages: portuguese, spanish, french, english and german. English being my favorite one, although it is not my native language. So when i bought my xbox one, i was hoping to be able to use it in english, and be able to play games in english. But i was very
    disappointed. In the xbox one, if i choose to put it in english, i habe to put a region where english is a main language. Being a big fan of Call of Duty, when i put my region for exemple as UK (although i live in Luxemburg, small country next to France, i
    find it impossible to play online because of the terrible connection. And this doesn't apply just for Call of Duty, but also for any other multiplayer online games. What i ask, and i think as a costumer who paid 500€ for this system it is well deserved, is
    that we receive an update where we can choose to have our system in english but still be able to put our region of any country. For my exemple, it would be system in english amd region in french (because luxemburg is such a small country, consoles don't usually
    put in the option of choosing it). Please give us european players this update, i would gladly appreciate it.

PS: sorry if i type in something wrong, my english isn't perfect.

:)

UnluckyBerry, Apr 6, 2015
  2. Zamiel13
    Zamiel13 Guest
    European Players?

We are currently 2 guys from europe (GB and GER) and looking for other players from that region to start a new game.

We tried to make a group with American players but it failed due to the big time difference, thats why we want to search something within that region.

We don't want to rush through the game, just to finish it quickly, we want to have fun.

Just message me if you're interested to form a party.

Headset is a must-have

Zamiel13, Apr 6, 2015
  3. 2DRealm
    2DRealm Guest
    Phil Spencer on Xbox long term plans

Perhaps more of certain types of 1st party games developed in european studios will be somethign that help push European sales . Perhaps Microsoft should set up another european Studio with a real finger on the pulse of what European audience want. Or maybe its a bit of an Anit-Microsoft big bad american monopoly mentality that has trickled down from across the pond. If thats the case or a bit of both European focused marketing and having more European game studios would help drive sales in Europe.

2DRealm, Apr 6, 2015
  4. tom mucklow-CC66FD3D Win User

Eso aldmeri werewolf guild invite please?

Forgot to say im on European server willing to bite other players
  5. o Gunners o Win User

Aug 2 - 4 beta weekend

how on earth do you get a key and is the beta for European players yet?
  6. J4ME5x Win User

Sudden Death Gaming (360 BlkOps)

European (Mainly Hardcore game type players for black ops) still accepting applications
  7. Kaplan DEF Win User

European BF3 Players wanted

Hi, I'm from Belgium and I speak english. My GT:

How old are you?

Visit this Gamertags folder I made:
    http://www.findagamertag.com
    Search by games, language, country,... available.
  8. VernierSlake Win User

MW2 Lag Issues, please read.

Bit of a long shot this but is it possible you're connecting to European or East Coast players and it's the distance that's causing the lag issue.
Thema:

1. European players need this update microsoft! - Similar Threads - European players need

2. Won’t Medal of Honor European assault play on Xbox series X?

in XBoX on Windows
    Won’t Medal of Honor European assault play on Xbox series X?: I get a message that says that this title is no backwards compatible but the website doesn’t list it as such 931e0123-b3c7-46f7-b33d-286a11b7e2da
  3. Call of Duty Comes to European Cloud Services

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Call of Duty Comes to European Cloud Services: Call of Duty is now available on European Cloud, This is part of the settlement and does not apply to other regions. COD on the cloud has no dates of availability anywhere else in the world, so...
  4. European games on American Xbox Series X

in XBoX Games and Apps
    European games on American Xbox Series X: Hello, I want to buy Dead Space for my US Xbox Series X but I am in Germany. Will the European disc work in my American console? Thanks. 6766d829-a2ec-45aa-9520-dae79ee57060
  5. Can my Xbox S handle European Voltage?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can my Xbox S handle European Voltage?: Hello! I am an American who is currently working in Latvia and I brought along my Xbox S. I bought a Tessan Type C adapter to change from European to American plugs. However, it says on the...
  6. What European power adapter works best with my Xbox 1 S (Battlefield 1 edition)

in XBoX on Consoles
    What European power adapter works best with my Xbox 1 S (Battlefield 1 edition): I’m currently working in Poland for a little while. I’m from the US and have had my Xbox for a while. I’m currently having a problem with my Xbox not powering on when I plug it into my current...
  7. I have an Xbox One S and an American account and I have a European version game, can I buy...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have an Xbox One S and an American account and I have a European version game, can I buy...: I have an Xbox One S and an American account and I have a European version game, can I buy an add-on??? 106fda99-bb37-4b98-8685-05ae6f34622f
  8. Is it possible to buy an add-on for a European game on an American account on the Xbox One S??

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is it possible to buy an add-on for a European game on an American account on the Xbox One S??: Is it possible to buy an add-on for a European game on an American account on the Xbox One S?? 6414a86a-278c-43b5-8303-8434b1cdc8e4
  9. I received an xboxS that has a European plug that looks like 220 VAC. How can I get the...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I received an xboxS that has a European plug that looks like 220 VAC. How can I get the...: I received an xboxS that has a European plug that looks like 220 VAC. How can I get the right plug for USA 110vac? d030f06d-136f-44ca-9e4e-ce0c415b9d04
  10. Xbox European Warranty

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox European Warranty: Hello there I want to know a little how the issue of the console warranty works, the warranty (depending on the country) is determined by the serial number, lot or country where it is sold? It...