European games on American Xbox Series X

Discus and support European games on American Xbox Series X in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello, I want to buy Dead Space for my US Xbox Series X but I am in Germany. Will the European disc work in my American console? Thanks.... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by M. Castro86, Sep 28, 2023.

1. M. Castro86
    M. Castro86 Guest

Hello,

I want to buy Dead Space for my US Xbox Series X but I am in Germany. Will the European disc work in my American console?

Thanks.

:)

M. Castro86, Sep 28, 2023
  2. M. Castro86 Win User

Thank you! I thought it was all region free.
  3. ngocphi Win User

Except one problem deadspace games are region locked since they are xbox 360 but since you have discs they will work on an xbox one but you won't be able to get en due to the locks

This includes their DLC
  4. SwordofWhedon Win User

Germany is tricky, you should check available languages. Often times Germany gets their own version which can sometimes be isolated to German

Otherwise Xbox game discs on the One and above are region free
  5. M. Castro86 Win User

I was referring to the Dead Space remake that was released this year.
  6. granitferizajli Win User

Hello. I have a xbox 360 from America but right now I am in Kosovo and I was wondering if a 50w to a 1600w travel voltage converter work on an xbox?

Will I still be able to play American games with a european xbox 360 ac/dc adaptor?
Thema:

1. European games on American Xbox Series X - Similar Threads - European games American

2. Won’t Medal of Honor European assault play on Xbox series X?

in XBoX on Windows
    Won’t Medal of Honor European assault play on Xbox series X?: I get a message that says that this title is no backwards compatible but the website doesn’t list it as such 931e0123-b3c7-46f7-b33d-286a11b7e2da
  3. Call of Duty Comes to European Cloud Services

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Call of Duty Comes to European Cloud Services: Call of Duty is now available on European Cloud, This is part of the settlement and does not apply to other regions. COD on the cloud has no dates of availability anywhere else in the world, so...
  4. Can my Xbox S handle European Voltage?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can my Xbox S handle European Voltage?: Hello! I am an American who is currently working in Latvia and I brought along my Xbox S. I bought a Tessan Type C adapter to change from European to American plugs. However, it says on the...
  5. What European power adapter works best with my Xbox 1 S (Battlefield 1 edition)

in XBoX on Consoles
    What European power adapter works best with my Xbox 1 S (Battlefield 1 edition): I’m currently working in Poland for a little while. I’m from the US and have had my Xbox for a while. I’m currently having a problem with my Xbox not powering on when I plug it into my current...
  6. I have an Xbox One S and an American account and I have a European version game, can I buy...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have an Xbox One S and an American account and I have a European version game, can I buy...: I have an Xbox One S and an American account and I have a European version game, can I buy an add-on??? 106fda99-bb37-4b98-8685-05ae6f34622f
  7. Is it possible to buy an add-on for a European game on an American account on the Xbox One S??

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is it possible to buy an add-on for a European game on an American account on the Xbox One S??: Is it possible to buy an add-on for a European game on an American account on the Xbox One S?? 6414a86a-278c-43b5-8303-8434b1cdc8e4
  8. I received an xboxS that has a European plug that looks like 220 VAC. How can I get the...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I received an xboxS that has a European plug that looks like 220 VAC. How can I get the...: I received an xboxS that has a European plug that looks like 220 VAC. How can I get the right plug for USA 110vac? d030f06d-136f-44ca-9e4e-ce0c415b9d04
  9. European game on uk xbox oneX

in XBoX Games and Apps
    European game on uk xbox oneX: I'm looking at buying a copy of German Destiny The Collection off Amazon and I was wandering if it would work on here in the UK? It's a physical disc copy with DLC codes. Thanks...
  10. US version game on european xbox one

in XBoX on Consoles
    US version game on european xbox one: hello! I ordered injustice 2 (us version) will i be able to use the codes? I live in switzerland. If not how am i going to change region to US for me to use the DLC codes? Thanks!...