Euro to dollars for gamertag change? i need assistance

Discus and support Euro to dollars for gamertag change? i need assistance in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Hello, i saw that my payment option is on euros and i want to pay on USD... cannot change it ... i have $10 USD on paypal and cannot buy my gamertag... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by TehBlownerer, Aug 1, 2018.

1. TehBlownerer
    TehBlownerer Guest

Hello, i saw that my payment option is on euros and i want to pay on USD... cannot change it ... i have $10 USD on paypal and cannot buy my gamertag change,,,

:)

TehBlownerer, Aug 1, 2018
  2. gamertag

why i need to pay for changing my gamertag it would be ok if was like 1 euro (or dollar,pound)) but NO i need to pay10 frickin euro to change my GAMERTAG please at least put it at 1 euro it s just a name come on microsoft you aren't rich enough!!!????

dragonbreath920, Aug 1, 2018
  3. ClosedGoyes
    ClosedGoyes Guest
    I was hacked and need Assistance

I was hacked and some person went onto my account . He then put on 15$ and changed my gamertag ( Before it was changed it was called Goy ) He changed it to the gamertag . So now i am stuck with it . He then made a new account and stole the gamertag
    by putting the gamertag Goy on his new account . I really need help here . This is hacking , This is Stealing and this is fraud Euro to dollars for gamertag change? i  need assistance :( Please do your best to help me out Euro to dollars for gamertag change? i  need assistance :( The gamertag means allot to me because it is my granddads name Euro to dollars for gamertag change? i  need assistance :( And i wont settle for
    any other gamertag i just want the gamertag Goy back . Not zGoy Not Goys Not Goy1 . I want Goy back .

ClosedGoyes, Aug 1, 2018
  4. Euro to dollars for gamertag change? i need assistance

Hi there,

Which region is your account set to - Europe or the US?

The region needs to match your location.

More info on that can be found
    here

Mistress Sara, Aug 3, 2018
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: