Ethernet cable is not being recognized

Discus and support Ethernet cable is not being recognized in XboX Networking Hardware to solve the problem; Ethernet cable is not being recognized My console can connect via wireless, the cable works on another system, but my xbox one does not recognize the... Discussion in 'XboX Networking Hardware' started by Need A Handy, Jan 15, 2018.

1. Need A Handy
    Need A Handy Guest

My console can connect via wireless, the cable works on another system, but my xbox one does not recognize the cable atall.

:)

Need A Handy, Jan 15, 2018
  2. Xbox will not recognize ethernet cable

My xbox will not recognize my ethernet cable being plugged into it. Cable works fine, have already tested it with my computer and modem. Problem might be ethernet port related? Any help or suggestions will be helpful. Thanks.

Willystyle247, Jan 15, 2018
  3. VibroPlex
    VibroPlex Guest
    Ethernet Cable Not Recognized.

If you decide to buy the new console Ethernet cable is not being recognized :) then you don't need a transfer cable to move the files... an ordinary USB flash drive will do to move your profile and your offline game saves, you can redownload a profile from XBL, and everything else you need to
    use the License Transfer option before you redownload it from Download History under Account Management.

And, your homeowners insurance policy _may_ cover the replacement.

VibroPlex, Jan 15, 2018
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: