ESPN app won't fwd or rewind

Discus and support ESPN app won't fwd or rewind in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; If I'm watching a replay on the ESPN app on Xbox One, I'm not able to fwd or rewind. If I advance or rewind, the replay goes back to the original... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by KevinDean, Jan 2, 2016.

1. KevinDean
    KevinDean Guest

If I'm watching a replay on the ESPN app on Xbox One, I'm not able to fwd or rewind. If I advance or rewind, the replay goes back to the original starting point.

I'm certain I could do this in the past. Any ideas or suggestions on how to restore this functionality would be appreciated.

:)

KevinDean, Jan 2, 2016
  2. Deezul
    Deezul Guest
    No DVR controls on ESPN app

ESPN app on Xbox 360, you could pause, rewind, fast forward, etc. ESPN app on Xbox One only offers play? I hope this is going to be updated, and I assume that the point of the app was just to get it out in time.

Deezul, Jan 2, 2016
  3. McAdamstry
    McAdamstry Guest
    Video lag with blu ray app on xbox one

I'm having real trouble syncing the sound and video on the blu ray app. The video lags behind the sound. I've tried 5.1 and dts but doesn't help. The only thing that syncs it is fast fwd the blu ray then rewind each time I start a disc. I run it through
    a home theatre but it also is a problem directly into the tv. Any help?

McAdamstry, Jan 2, 2016
  4. ESPN app won't fwd or rewind

I have the same issue. I just got an Xbox One specifically because the ESPN app is being retired on my Xbox 360. If I try to watch just the second half of a game, I have to start at the beginning and watch the whole thing. If I can't find a fix, I'm returning
    the XB1 to get a Roku.

TimEdalatpour, Mar 26, 2016
  5. TimEdalatpour Win User

I have the same issue. I just got an Xbox One specifically because the ESPN app is being retired on my Xbox 360. If I try to watch just the second half of a game, I have to start at the beginning and watch the whole thing. If I can't find a fix, I'm returning
    the XB1 to get a Roku.
  6. AdamDietterick Win User

New Apps

But somewhat like having full access to the ESPN app(not making a deal with MS/ESPN) for some Live users. Some Live users won't be able to use the Verizon app because of in some locations certain companies have a monopoly on the
    cable service scene.
  7. Epic Louie Win User

World Cup tomorrow and destination Brazil on X1

You can watch all of the World Cup matches with the ESPN app. I'm using the ESPN app on my Xbox One.
  8. mikeymikemts Win User

New ESPN app works ony with game controller?

I'm pretty sure ESPN Or Microsoft will be releasing a new Update for that issue soon... Or the App is currently not programmed properly with the ESPN App ..

Michael.
  9. DangerousBard Win User

Access to NFL games?

Thema:

1. ESPN app won't fwd or rewind - Similar Threads - ESPN app won't

2. ESPN APP ISSUES

in XBoX on Consoles
    ESPN APP ISSUES: Whenever I log into the espn app with my espn+ account on my Xbox it gives me error notifications that state “an error occurred when trying to connect to our services. Please try again later.” I...
  3. ESPN App Not Playing Anything On Demand

in XBoX on Windows
    ESPN App Not Playing Anything On Demand: This app is borderline a waste. I'm attempting to play an on demand ufc fight and it constantly brings up the "unexpected error, error occurred trying to connect to our services". I have deleted...
  4. Espn+ app not working on xbox1

in XBoX on Windows
    Espn+ app not working on xbox1: When I try to watch an on demand sports event on the espn app on xbox one. It does not play and a screen that says "An unexpected error occurred. Please try again later." This has been happening...
  5. ESPN APP ISSUES

in XBoX on Consoles
    ESPN APP ISSUES: Whenever I log into the espn app with my espn+ account on my Xbox it gives me error notifications that state “an error occurred when trying to connect to our services. Please try again later.” I...
  6. ESPN App

in XBoX Games and Apps
    ESPN App: My espn app did an update somewhat recently, when i log in i dont have espn+ any more. When i do the trouble shooting and get to step 3. i dont have the log in option i only have subscribe now...
  7. ESPN PLUS APP WONT INSTALL!!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    ESPN PLUS APP WONT INSTALL!!: Hey everyone. So im trying to download the ESPN plus app to watch tonights UFC fight and it wont let me install it. I keep clicking “GET” and nothing happens. Does anyone know why?!! Its on my...
  8. ESPN App: Not Working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    ESPN App: Not Working: Hi All, I am having issues with my ESPN app. When I try to launch the app, it doesn't let watch anything. Does it need and Xbox Live subscription and ESPN+ to work? Thanks in advance....
  9. ESPN app for Xbox one

in XBoX Games and Apps
    ESPN app for Xbox one: My xbox one can't launch the ESPN app. I have uninstalled, and reinstalled it 10 times. I have reset my xbox, and router several times. The message I keep getting is it's only available in the...
  10. ESPN app won't open.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    ESPN app won't open.: When I open it, it shows the espn logo full screen for a couple seconds then just goes back to the dashboard. Ive tried rebooting xbox one and still no go. Is the app down?...