ESO PC about to embark first major game update

Discus and support ESO PC about to embark first major game update in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; "As you may have seen from the patch notes on PTS (Update 1 has been available to our PTS players for a week), the first update contains much more than... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by xCHEMISTx, May 1, 2014.

1. xCHEMISTx
    xCHEMISTx Guest

"As you may have seen from the patch notes on PTS (Update 1 has been available to our PTS players for a week), the first update contains much more than just Craglorn, our first Adventure Zone. It also contains lots of tweaks and
    bug fixes above and beyond what we’ve been doing on the live servers. Keep in mind that the PTS patch notes aren’t final—more changes will be made as we continue testing. Here’s a summary of what’s new in Update 1:

• Craglorn, the first Adventure Zone, specifically created for groups of Veteran Rank 1 and above characters
    • Trials, which are 12-player “raid”-type instances for Veteran Rank characters, featuring completion time leaderboards
    • Death recap: you can now see who killed you and what ability they were using. This is invaluable information in dungeons, PvP, and Craglorn
    • Underdog bonuses in Cyrodiil—you’ll get more Alliance Points and XP while fighting for an alliance with a lower population in your campaign
    • Animation tweaks and polish
    • Combat ability balance changes and fixes
    • Class ability tweaks and updates
    • Content bug fixes, especially edge cases where quests could become de-synced
    • And much, much more—check out the final patch notes when they are posted in the forums
    Update 1 will hit the live servers as soon as testing is completed on PTS. Stay tuned for news about the exact date you’ll be able to play it."

Source: http://elderscrollsonline.com/en/news/post/2014/05/01/the-road-ahead---may-1st?ref=home

:)

xCHEMISTx, May 1, 2014
  2. New system update is failing

Major Iris is correct, I received the update today, and at first it was just because of my internet.

I waited about 20 minutes and then tried to update again, and it was fine.

Go with Major Iris's post first unless your internet isn't working.

DGC ItsSacred, May 1, 2014
  3. master_45
    master_45 Guest
    The Future of Xbox & Windows 10 - Phil Spencer Interview

I would like to hear more about cross platform play from spencer or at least allowing developers having that option in the future. FFXIV and ESO are major titles that should be allowed but Im not saying every game should though, there are exceptions. With the push for Dx12 and windows 10 update onto the X1 this will work.

master_45, May 1, 2014
  4. ESO PC about to embark first major game update

I tried google first and found a glossary of MMO and MMORPG terms but no luck. What does PTS mean? I saw the page you refer to and it seems like they have been really busy on the PC side of the aisle. I wish they would get cranked up on the consoles.

I suppose, since you didn't answer my post, that you know nothing about the questionnaire either?

The Lady Bastet, May 1, 2014
  5. xCHEMISTx
    xCHEMISTx Guest
    Public Test Server. It's where they test the content before it goes live.

I'm not sure about that question so I didn't answer it. As far as I'm aware the megaserver is really just a massive clump of players from all over the world.

xCHEMISTx, May 1, 2014
  6. I guess the questionnaire is related to the cake in Portal and the cow level in Diablo III. That is, it's a lie. ESO PC about to embark first major game update :) thanks for the definition.

The Lady Bastet, May 1, 2014
  7. xCHEMISTx
    xCHEMISTx Guest
    Personally I would like them to work with Microsoft a bit on the Xbox One console version servers because the US megaserver is down for maintenance 2 times a week and they come down right in the AU/NZ primetime hours.

xCHEMISTx, Nov 1, 2018
  8. xCHEMISTx Win User

What does PTS mean?
    Public Test Server. It's where they test the content before it goes live.

I suppose, since you didn't answer my post, that you know nothing about the questionnaire either?
    I'm not sure about that question so I didn't answer it. As far as I'm aware the megaserver is really just a massive clump of players from all over the world.
  9. xCHEMISTx Win User

Personally I would like them to work with Microsoft a bit on the Xbox One console version servers because the US megaserver is down for maintenance 2 times a week and they come down right in the AU/NZ primetime hours.
  10. The Lady Bastet Win User

I tried google first and found a glossary of MMO and MMORPG terms but no luck. What does PTS mean? I saw the page you refer to and it seems like they have been really busy on the PC side of the aisle. I wish they would get cranked up on the consoles.

11. The Lady Bastet Win User

I guess the questionnaire is related to the cake in Portal and the cow level in Diablo III. That is, it's a lie. :) thanks for the definition.
  12. DGC ItsSacred Win User

New system update is failing

Major Iris is correct, I received the update today, and at first it was just because of my internet.

I waited about 20 minutes and then tried to update again, and it was fine.

Go with Major Iris's post first unless your internet isn't working.
Thema:

1. ESO PC about to embark first major game update - Similar Threads - ESO embark major

2. Eso Lag Issues fixed

in XBoX on Consoles
    Eso Lag Issues fixed: For quite sometime I have been having epic issues with lag online pvp eso... So after some thought I bought the new xbox series x.. Headed to pvp and tadaa no lag what so ever even when a zerg...
  3. I am not able to purchase ESO crowns. I checked with Bethesda/Zenimax and my account is in...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I am not able to purchase ESO crowns. I checked with Bethesda/Zenimax and my account is in...: I am not able to purchase crowns for ESO. I checked with Bethesda/Zenimax and my account is in good standing. Microsoft is saying there is a problem processing my payment? I have money in my and...
  4. Elder Scrolls Online (ESO) xcloud voice chat isn't working

in XBoX on Consoles
    Elder Scrolls Online (ESO) xcloud voice chat isn't working: When using the xcloud streaming in Elder Scrolls Online (ESO) if I connect to guild voice chat I can hear chat for 1 second and then it shuts off. I have xbox game pass ultimate and I don't have a...
  5. Request for ESO PC on Xbox game pass ultimate

in XboX Insiders
    Request for ESO PC on Xbox game pass ultimate: As my title says, Could we have ESO PC on Xbox game pass ultimate to be able to play via cloud? Basically a Stadia replacement, please submitted by /u/jlsv1986 [link] [comments]
  6. If I was to buy ESO Necrom, and all the previous chapters, would I be able to play them all...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    If I was to buy ESO Necrom, and all the previous chapters, would I be able to play them all...: The base game of ESO and the Morrowind chapter are available on game pass. If I bought all chapters would I still be able to play all of it via cloud gaming? The reason I ask is because I’ve...
  7. ESO on xbox cloud gaming?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    ESO on xbox cloud gaming?: Is there any information regarding when the elder scrolls online will be back on xbox cloud gaming? 9d1cd06e-0e47-44a3-9f7b-108360a92aa0
  8. Constant dropped packets to ESO server(s) at 198.20.200.1 from Southern California

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Constant dropped packets to ESO server(s) at 198.20.200.1 from Southern California: This is the 3rd night I cannot play ESO. Performance is usually bad but now I'm getting kicked from the game to desktop (on Xbox Series X) saying no server connection and I see constant dropped...
  9. Cannot log into eso

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot log into eso: I purchased eso plus and now it will not let me log into eso stating that I need to log in with an account that has xbox live gold (which I have). I did not change any settings and have no issue...
  10. ESO monthly currency not received.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    ESO monthly currency not received.: Hi I have not received the crowns I made the purchase about 10 days ago. I can,t get help through support as the options I choose are not allowing me to get a call. Does anyone have any help...