ESO loading profile failed

Discus and support ESO loading profile failed in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; The Xbox profile selected does not have multiplayer privileges. Please select an account with Xbox live gold or update your permissions. Ok this is the... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Ravenhawk Whitewolf, Feb 6, 2022.

1. ESO loading profile failed

The Xbox profile selected does not have multiplayer privileges. Please select an account with Xbox live gold or update your permissions. Ok this is the message I keep getting when logging in but before message it takes me to screen to purchase right plan for ultimate I have gold already. Second I was playing yesterday no problems logged off for a break then logged back in and received this message I've tried powering off, checking all stats, settings, uninstalling, reinstalling game, rebooting router going from hardwired to wireless and back to hardwired. Never been banned or suspended and I have other accounts and all are saying samething. So what can I do to get back into Elder Scrolls that I haven't already tried even checked status everything running good. Other than deleting account or factory resetting console( which I really don't want to do) I'm at a loss oh and I've had this problem before and uninstalled game reinstalled and it worked but nothing working this time and thought it was game issues but don't think it is considering it's same problem on 4 separate accounts so what now?

:)

Ravenhawk Whitewolf, Feb 6, 2022
  2. andersonpassos Win User

Thank you for contact us! I'm Anderson, an Independent Consultant and a Microsoft user like you.

Good morning

To change the privacy settings your account must be an adult account, otherwise you will not have access.
    see it in your privacy settings:
    https://support.xbox.com/en-us/help/family-onli...

if your account is for a child, you need an adult account to link your account and manage your privacy settings
  3. XBF Brad A Win User

ESO not loading

Hi Green,

As this was due to the service alert I will be locking this thread due to there is nothing we here on the forums can do for it.

Thanks,

Brad
  4. Greenappleninja Win User

ESO not loading

Yeah about that, I've been waiting all day. Thanks captain obvious
  5. DrifterX22 Win User

ESO not loading

There are some issues going on right now.

[​IMG]
    Limited

Purchase and Content Usage

[​IMG]
    8/6/2019, 3:47:41 PM

Buying items, redeeming codes, or downloading purchases

Affected platforms:

[​IMG]

Xbox One

Affected services:

• Buying downloadable items, My games & apps

Latest update:

Our engineers and developers are actively continuing to work to resolve the issue causing some members to have problems finding previously-purchased content or purchasing new content. Stay tuned, and thanks for your
    patience.

Want to get notified when this feature is back online?
  6. RUBENSJUNIOR21 Win User

ESO not loading

Some live services are having problems, I suggest you wait a little longer.
Thema:

1. ESO loading profile failed - Similar Threads - ESO loading profile

2. Eso Lag Issues fixed

in XBoX on Consoles
    Eso Lag Issues fixed: For quite sometime I have been having epic issues with lag online pvp eso... So after some thought I bought the new xbox series x.. Headed to pvp and tadaa no lag what so ever even when a zerg...
  3. I am not able to purchase ESO crowns. I checked with Bethesda/Zenimax and my account is in...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I am not able to purchase ESO crowns. I checked with Bethesda/Zenimax and my account is in...: I am not able to purchase crowns for ESO. I checked with Bethesda/Zenimax and my account is in good standing. Microsoft is saying there is a problem processing my payment? I have money in my and...
  4. Elder Scrolls Online (ESO) xcloud voice chat isn't working

in XBoX on Consoles
    Elder Scrolls Online (ESO) xcloud voice chat isn't working: When using the xcloud streaming in Elder Scrolls Online (ESO) if I connect to guild voice chat I can hear chat for 1 second and then it shuts off. I have xbox game pass ultimate and I don't have a...
  5. Request for ESO PC on Xbox game pass ultimate

in XboX Insiders
    Request for ESO PC on Xbox game pass ultimate: As my title says, Could we have ESO PC on Xbox game pass ultimate to be able to play via cloud? Basically a Stadia replacement, please submitted by /u/jlsv1986 [link] [comments]
  6. If I was to buy ESO Necrom, and all the previous chapters, would I be able to play them all...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    If I was to buy ESO Necrom, and all the previous chapters, would I be able to play them all...: The base game of ESO and the Morrowind chapter are available on game pass. If I bought all chapters would I still be able to play all of it via cloud gaming? The reason I ask is because I’ve...
  7. ESO on xbox cloud gaming?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    ESO on xbox cloud gaming?: Is there any information regarding when the elder scrolls online will be back on xbox cloud gaming? 9d1cd06e-0e47-44a3-9f7b-108360a92aa0
  8. Constant dropped packets to ESO server(s) at 198.20.200.1 from Southern California

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Constant dropped packets to ESO server(s) at 198.20.200.1 from Southern California: This is the 3rd night I cannot play ESO. Performance is usually bad but now I'm getting kicked from the game to desktop (on Xbox Series X) saying no server connection and I see constant dropped...
  9. Cannot log into eso

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot log into eso: I purchased eso plus and now it will not let me log into eso stating that I need to log in with an account that has xbox live gold (which I have). I did not change any settings and have no issue...
  10. ESO... Freezes during load screen

in XBoX Games and Apps
    ESO... Freezes during load screen: EVERY SINGLE TIME no exceptions when I try and launch ESO the game freezes just before the character selection screen and I have to do a hard reset then try and launch it again. Any ideas what is...