Eso Lag Issues fixed

Discus and support Eso Lag Issues fixed in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; For quite sometime I have been having epic issues with lag online pvp eso... So after some thought I bought the new xbox series x.. Headed to pvp and... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Dominic Spencer, May 2, 2024.

1. Eso Lag Issues fixed

For quite sometime I have been having epic issues with lag online pvp eso... So after some thought I bought the new xbox series x.. Headed to pvp and tadaa no lag what so ever even when a zerg rolls in.. First of alll I'm made up as it has stressed me out for a couple years now.. But secondly we'll done on such a great console.. My question is why is this the case I have 1 g fibre.. So what difference does the series x to the series s have that fixed my lag.. When it's a server issue.. Bizzare

:)

Dominic Spencer, May 2, 2024
  2. Rodrigo Oliver Win User

Eso Lag Issues fixed

Hi Dominic, my name is Rodrigo. I'm an Independent Advisor and a member of the Microsoft community and I'd love to assist you today.

The Lag might have been a performance issue and not a network one.

Since the Xbox Series X is stronger than the Series S, that's probably what made the difference.

As network hardware goes, they use the same one.

It's the only factor I can muster.
  3. Dominic Spencer Win User

Eso Lag Issues fixed

Yeah same conclusion here to be honest... Thanks for the reply... Shame it forces people to upgrade.. Just lucky I have the money...
  4. DonScungilli Win User

ESO Plus not showing while subscription still active

My ESO PLUS IS STILL HAVING ISSUES. I have contacted them and they said THIS IS A MICROSOFT ISSUE. That they are working with MICROSOFT to resolve it. So why is Microsoft saying it's an ESO ISSUE?? FIX IT!
  5. Zo-D36CFE7E-B018-429 Win User

ESO v.s. LEGO Jurassic World

ESO is a great game only had 1 minor issue not counting when the server was getting fixed
  6. UsedxAndxAbused Win User

Keeps crashing

easy fix uninstall game take game back eso is a worthless game even if you loaded in and made your character you will probably get kicked from server and thrown in a que for an hr or 2 or hit a loading screen for 5-30mins. horrible lag gameplay is unbearable.
Thema:

Eso Lag Issues fixed

1. Eso Lag Issues fixed - Similar Threads - Eso Lag Issues

2. I am not able to purchase ESO crowns. I checked with Bethesda/Zenimax and my account is in...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I am not able to purchase ESO crowns. I checked with Bethesda/Zenimax and my account is in...: I am not able to purchase crowns for ESO. I checked with Bethesda/Zenimax and my account is in good standing. Microsoft is saying there is a problem processing my payment? I have money in my and...
  3. Elder Scrolls Online (ESO) xcloud voice chat isn't working

in XBoX on Consoles
    Elder Scrolls Online (ESO) xcloud voice chat isn't working: When using the xcloud streaming in Elder Scrolls Online (ESO) if I connect to guild voice chat I can hear chat for 1 second and then it shuts off. I have xbox game pass ultimate and I don't have a...
  4. Request for ESO PC on Xbox game pass ultimate

in XboX Insiders
    Request for ESO PC on Xbox game pass ultimate: As my title says, Could we have ESO PC on Xbox game pass ultimate to be able to play via cloud? Basically a Stadia replacement, please submitted by /u/jlsv1986 [link] [comments]
  5. If I was to buy ESO Necrom, and all the previous chapters, would I be able to play them all...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    If I was to buy ESO Necrom, and all the previous chapters, would I be able to play them all...: The base game of ESO and the Morrowind chapter are available on game pass. If I bought all chapters would I still be able to play all of it via cloud gaming? The reason I ask is because I’ve...
  6. ESO on xbox cloud gaming?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    ESO on xbox cloud gaming?: Is there any information regarding when the elder scrolls online will be back on xbox cloud gaming? 9d1cd06e-0e47-44a3-9f7b-108360a92aa0
  7. Constant dropped packets to ESO server(s) at 198.20.200.1 from Southern California

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Constant dropped packets to ESO server(s) at 198.20.200.1 from Southern California: This is the 3rd night I cannot play ESO. Performance is usually bad but now I'm getting kicked from the game to desktop (on Xbox Series X) saying no server connection and I see constant dropped...
  8. Cannot log into eso

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot log into eso: I purchased eso plus and now it will not let me log into eso stating that I need to log in with an account that has xbox live gold (which I have). I did not change any settings and have no issue...
  9. ESO monthly currency not received.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    ESO monthly currency not received.: Hi I have not received the crowns I made the purchase about 10 days ago. I can,t get help through support as the options I choose are not allowing me to get a call. Does anyone have any help...
  10. ESO loading profile failed

in XBoX Games and Apps
    ESO loading profile failed: The Xbox profile selected does not have multiplayer privileges. Please select an account with Xbox live gold or update your permissions. Ok this is the message I keep getting when logging in but...