Errors in Xbox live gold subscription - help me

Discus and support Errors in Xbox live gold subscription - help me in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hello My subscription for xbox live gold ended today 25/01/2014 so I bought one month sub. for 9.99$. But they send me this message " Your subscription... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Nabil 2014, Jan 25, 2014.

1. Nabil 2014
    Nabil 2014 Guest

Hello My subscription for xbox live gold ended today 25/01/2014 so I bought one month sub. for 9.99$. But they send me this message " Your subscription to Gold – 1 Month is scheduled to be automatically renewed on Saturday, December 25, 9999. Please retain
    a copy of this for your records. Here is a description of the serviceErrors in Xbox live gold subscription - help me :please confirm that your account and payment information is up to date.You can check your payment details and account information by visiting https://billing.microsoft.com. Thank you for
    being a valued member of Xbox Live Gold." And another message " This mail is a confirmation that you have purchased the following items from MicrosoftErrors in Xbox live gold subscription - help me :purchase Date Saturday, January 25, 2014Subtotal of Items: $9.99Subtotal of credit or fee from subscription
    conversion: $0.00Total before Tax: $9.99Tax: $0.89----- Total for this order: $10.88Item(s) Gold – 1 Month- Gold – 1 MonthPrice: $9.99Quantity: 1 " And a last one " This mail is confirmation that your subscription to Gold – 1 Month has been cancelled on Saturday,
    January 25, 2014.We’re sorry to see you go. If you want to reactivate your Xbox Live Gold membership, it’s simple. Visit http://www.xbox.com/extendmembership and once again, you’ll be enjoying unrivalled multiplayer gaming, entertainment apps, and exclusive
    member benefits. " All three messages at the same time in this order. When I checked my account info on the console and computer there was no subscription inspite off the transaction for purchasing the subscription appears on my account. Any help. Thanx in
    advance

:)

Nabil 2014, Jan 25, 2014
  2. omar_
    omar_ Guest
    omar_, Jan 25, 2014
  3. CptCircus18
    CptCircus18 Guest
    xbox live gold 48h code

CptCircus18, Jan 25, 2014
  4. Nabil 2014
    Nabil 2014 Guest

Can you please return my subscription money or activate my month subscription .

Nabil 2014, Feb 8, 2014
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: