Errors and lost storage

Discus and support Errors and lost storage in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Everything is taking to long to load so I can't do anything including singing in, sometimes home dosent start, and my 4 terabyte storage no longer... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by DarkSky132, Dec 26, 2016.

1. DarkSky132
    DarkSky132 Guest

Errors and lost storage

Everything is taking to long to load so I can't do anything including singing in, sometimes home dosent start, and my 4 terabyte storage no longer works

:)

DarkSky132, Dec 26, 2016
  2. Storage errors

Thanks. Now i understand. will get a xbox hard drive.

CSW angels7469, Dec 26, 2016
  3. Storage errors

I just got a Xbox 360 4 gig I've connected external hard drive which is 250 gigs. i havent played any games on it. I want to play need for speed rivals put i start the game it wants to load and both internal and external storage say device not supported.
    if i go to system and look for storage the internal storage says 2.6 gig available and the external hard drive says 230 gig available. I did a software upgrade already. The external hard drive is a standard usb hard drive. pls can someone advise. thanks Claude

CSW angels7469, Dec 26, 2016
  4. voteDC Win User

Did anyone else find The Walking Dead Glitchy and laggy.

No frame-rate issues but I do get the "Storage Device Lost" error now, which just kicks me out of the game.
  5. ooD0C H0L1DAYoo Win User

Lost storage space

Plug in your external harddrive into a pc and check to see if it there in not you can wipe the harddrive.
  6. schnurren Win User

Lost storage space

Hello Dop3 Knivez,

That behaviour sure looks strange regarding the External Storage sounds strange.

But from these 354GBs you are telling us, I imagine you have an original XBox One 500GBs, true?

If that is the case, no one stole 354GBs, Xbox needs some space for all the things that needs to do.

By "reset my xbox completely" you meant a Factory Reset?

In case you don't, I would recommend doing one ( https://beta.support.xbox.com/help/hardware-network/console/reset-console-to-factory-defaults )
    , and formatting your external hard drive (as maybe something was corrupted in there). You will need to redownload everything, but at least if you are able to have a game downloaded to it, that is good enough.

Also, maybe your external drive is defectve or dying, if the drive keeps doing weird stuff, start thinking in aquiring a new one.
  7. Boom B00M Boom Win User

The Surge not saving my game data on Xbox Game Pass PC

8. CSW angels7469 Win User

Storage errors

Thanks. Now i understand. will get a xbox hard drive.
Thema:

Errors and lost storage

1. Errors and lost storage - Similar Threads - Errors lost storage

2. How to fix lost the connection to Xbox Live check the connection and try again error code...

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to fix lost the connection to Xbox Live check the connection and try again error code...: help me! I have an Xbox one coming in and I really need to transfer my skate three save from my Xbox 360 over to my Xbox one that I’m getting in the mail for some reason when I try to enable cloud...
  3. “Detected Lost Connection” Error whenever I play Minecraft with my sister

in XBoX Games and Apps
    “Detected Lost Connection” Error whenever I play Minecraft with my sister: My sister and I tried playing Minecraft cross-platform today and it’s not going too well. I used iPad/Mobile and she uses PC Windows 11. She can join me alright, but then the game freezes and says...
  4. How to fix the “ Connection to the host was lost: Error Code 3” on State Of Decay 2?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to fix the “ Connection to the host was lost: Error Code 3” on State Of Decay 2?: Network Status via Xbox console companion app is connected. NAT Type is open and is connected. Latency is at 67ms, 0% packet loss. My download is 14.58 Mbps and upload is 22.93 Mbps...
  5. The Golf Club game lost connection error

in XBoX Games and Apps
    The Golf Club game lost connection error: There is a problem with the game The Golf Club Collectors Edition.Every time when i start up the game it says connection error but my internet connection are working .This is now going for weeks...
  6. Elden ring - lost ALL progress due to cloud save error

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Elden ring - lost ALL progress due to cloud save error: upon startup, Elden ring would begin "searching for latest configuration", it would always fail this search and force me to play in online mode. I researched the issue, and the only solution I...
  7. connection lost error on updating Microsoft flying sim 2020

in XBoX Games and Apps
    connection lost error on updating Microsoft flying sim 2020: i am facing same problem from past 6 months while updating Microsoft flying sim connection lost error is there tried many things but same issue help me out please ....
  8. All my progress lost in Forza Horizon 4 after a profile syncing error

in XBoX on Windows
    All my progress lost in Forza Horizon 4 after a profile syncing error: I have been playing Forza Horizon 4 For Over a year now and this morning when i attempted to log in, i was greeted with an error basically saying the profile couldn't sinc (Cant remember exactly...
  9. OneGuide on Xbox One Error: "We've lost your TV listing"

in XBoX Games and Apps
    OneGuide on Xbox One Error: "We've lost your TV listing": New on May 5th, 2020. Have had issues with power on and off and now the OneGuide system is not working on the XboxOne. I have gone through the setup several times. It recognizes the stations, etc....
  10. Error message 121010 when reinstall lost all statistics

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Error message 121010 when reinstall lost all statistics: When reinstalling after error message 121010 I lost all my statistics on wordament now windows solitare wants a reinstall will the same happen 59446cba-168f-4eb5-827a-a35342470ff9